• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How is my first cycle ? Testo e//deca//danabol

ramosan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys. I'm new in this forum. My Height : 1.72 Weight : 60 kilograms Old : 20

I think first drug use.

10 Week 500 mg Testosteron Enanthe (Aburaihan)
8 Week 250 mg Deca (Vermodje) and What do you think this brand(Vermodje) ?
First 4 Week 40 mg Danabol (Balkan Pharma)

I waiting your feedback :)

cycle looks like shit. You're too young. You don't eat enough and I bet you can't bench your body weight. GTFOHWTS

Horrible first cycle plus youre way too young. You obviously know nothing about aas don't touch them until you read, for very long time

After doing some math I realize you were a little over 130 pounds. My girlfriend has a much better basin you and she doesnt use steroids. You don't need them, you need to eat Waymore than you think is eating a lot because it's obviously not. You also need to get a proper workout plan in place. Spend the next four or five years fine-tuning your diet and your workout routine as well as reading everything you can about steroids and you will get MUCH better results from aas, some that youll actually keep.

Last edited:
Why :( I can lift up my weight(133lbs) on bench press 8 rep x 5

Theres high school kids who blow that away, i doubt the majority of them use steroids.

after rereading that i dont even know why i replied. Must be a troll.

This is my body. I know it's not so good.
file.php
file.php

Just give it a few more years bro. Eat right and just keep hitting the weights.

IML Gear Cream!
I took my first cycle at 22 (which it still young) I was weighing at 185 and putting up 315 flat bench.

Are you trolling lol. Terrible cycle I want to say things like 8 weeks is too short for deca and loads more but your too young and too tiny to think of touching aas. Wait till your 25 at least and gain another 50lbs at least.

are you ready to die so young?

7d3f4_ORIG-skinny_male_models.jpg

please dont be this,a dn trying gear for the first time

or if you wanna do it even bigger, youa nd this guy get together and order more synth and see how that works out
xsNyXQ4.png

i miss being just able to skip 1 meal when i was younger and my abs would pop out lmfao.

Back