Really! How safe is this mailing thing? aas

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Really! How safe is this mailing thing? aas

I'm cautious by nature, but am really interested to try this. Getting something in the mail just like that seems too easy. They say if it sounds too good to be true it's probably is. Please chime in and let me know your thoughts. Im about to get some bitcoins. But as with everything I want to get some advice before diving in. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points

For the most part it's safe. Millions of packages are shipped each day do you really think the majority are checked in any way. Especially domestic stuff since shipping times are so fast there isn't time to hold packages without probable cause to.

Domestic Biggest things are making sure it's packed good as if it leaks they have all rights to open and inspect.

Overseas I think it's more random or if they have a particular area that item comes from Thats on watch.

I worry myself and have only used a source that is domestic and not on this forum. I have been going back and forth about a few companies on this forum and either domestic or international. Think I may try PSL here very soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Guapo View Post
    I'm cautious by nature, but am really interested to try this. Getting something in the mail just like that seems too easy. They say if it sounds too good to be true it's probably is. Please chime in and let me know your thoughts. Im about to get some bitcoins. But as with everything I want to get some advice before diving in. Thanks
    It is easy as you think of it. Some companies packed it really discreetly and really tight. Domestic sources has no seizures or failed delivery (atleast on my experience and others as well.) I did not see any members here that orders from domestic had problems.

However international shipment is another story. I heard several stories where customs sent them a notice of seizure but just disregard them and dont ever pick them up. Some people had like 10 letters but never had any problems.

Bitcoins are safe and much convenient.

Just an honest advice... There are risk that needs to be taken but very minimal. Just stop being a pussy and just try it out. (hope you didnt get offended lol)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Totally offended! Lol...But yeah I'm sure I'll pull the trigger in the next week or two.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,573 Posts
    Rep Points

Totally offended! Lol...But yeah I'm sure I'll pull the trigger in the next week or two.
    If you buy overseas just know that its a gamble. Your pack may not show up.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,301 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol....Yeah that was pretty much my reaction when I found this site a few years ago, was totally out of the aas game for 15yrs, trt brought me back. When I started researchin and found all these Internet sources I was in total disbelief!!!

It's 100% for real, well for the most part. Your biggest risk is getting bunk gear or ripped off from the source. They come and go rather often and can go from 100% legit to 100% ripoff overnight.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

like the other guys said with domestic the biggest thing is if the source is compitent enough to package the stuff securely, so if something happems to break it wont leak out and soak the pack. But most sources know what theyre doing. But if a domestic pack is caught, the chance of them pursuing is much higher then if its an international package. If they catch a domestic at your post offiice theyll probably alert the authorties. But with international orders if they seize it at customs which is most likely hundreds and hundreds of miles from where you live they just seize it and send you a letter, they catch probably 100s a week, and the goverment is not going to spent the money to go track you down for an order of a few vials of test. But if they catch a big order, just throwing numbers out there but say 50 vials or something then they might do something about it, or raw powders, pretty sure theyll do something about that. Either way your pretty safe. Theres a few international labs that are basically like pharmaceutical companies without a license, huge production facility, automated production lines, batches that come out in the 10,000 vials at a time, the best connections for the raw powders, all products are tested for purity before being made into the final product, this is where youll get the cleanest, most consistent as in theres never bad batches etc. The domestics have to hide, most of the stuff is made in basements, garages, rented apartments, not the best conditons, no the best raw powder connections, little to no testing available etc. But dont write them off, i get some great gear from the one domestic i use and trust. But something like 3/4 ugls are bunk, underdosed etc. just see where the good reviews are, bloodwork etc. Its hard in the beginning I got alot of shit gear until i learned what i just told you, and found my sources. If you want some solid sources pm me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

What TrainInsane89 said. I am a couple years into buying aas, I wish I had read what train says, 2 years ago..
    To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes it's that easy.

Old
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    Rep Points

Entire thread is a violation of board rules and should be deleted.

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,750 Posts
    Rep Points

cautious by nature but put your state for location watch out for GBI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Anyone got a good domestic site they trust?? I'm looking for a good, clean source that won't rip me off. Any info you can help me out with.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pads View Post
    Anyone got a good domestic site they trust?? I'm looking for a good, clean source that won't rip me off. Any info you can help me out with.....
    This is why the thread should be deleted..
    “Don’t have $100.00 shoes and a 10 cent squat.”

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points

None of this is real, this is an internet role playing site. Duh