• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Shoes

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What kinda kicks do you were to the gym.??

BROOKS GLYCERIN 13 OR G13.
406bb1b6039bb9a7caa28c78b2820dfd.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

aa9111ec8ba456df4eed50f9a6fad314.jpg
9174c7b92f2a1fe1dc60773ca12f55ec.jpg
6bc75b15cf88f0349ab4c1b4cc9a8220.jpg
0e5b5be95f2075dcd63aeb19ac54d142.jpg

Fit like a glove so smooth and. COMFORTABLE, light as a feather! Incredible support . I highly recommend these

One more for good measure.
e46b835d237793dcfa734ec9d076295a.jpg

I like the feel of hardly anything on my feet, especially for squats.

Track or soccer shoes in black. I don't want my feet looking like I foot-banged a smurf.

Truly Blessed.

I like the feel of hardly anything on my feet, especially for squats.

Squats and deads I've been taking my shoes off and loving it.

Feel far more stable, form has improved numbers starting to improve.

Highly recommended!

Squats and deads I've been taking my shoes off and loving it.

Feel far more stable, form has improved numbers starting to improve.

Highly recommended!

^ This guy knows

Nike Airmax daily, Adidas adipower for squats

Brooks is one the best shoes. Actually they are meant for long distance running. They are normally wide however they also sell smaller width in some of the stores. However normally stores would carry a width D since that is much popular and much recommended width for most people that are in the US. However I do have separate shoes if Im gonna train back and legs I would be using a trainer shoes that I have which are metcons and nike trainers. If im gonna train chest, arms etc i would just use my normal shoes since i wont really need a good support from it.

Beast 14 of brooks is one of the top line right now I would highly recommend people to use that especially if you have a wide foot

This shoe is better than any cross trainer ive ever used! You can pound legs and your feet ,ankles,and knees feel great. I love doing legs. I might not have the strongest legs, but 5 th set of leg press 1040lbs x10 is pretty good.and my feet wouldnt know i did anything at all

I dont normally do gray but they were a fathers day gift.

This shoe is better than any cross trainer ive ever used! You can pound legs and your feet ,ankles,and knees feel great. I love doing legs. I might not have the strongest legs, but 5 th set of leg press 1040lbs x10 is pretty good.and my feet wouldnt know i did anything at all

Brooks is what doctors recommend when you have pain on your foot such as plantar fascia, bunions etc. Brooks adrenaline, ariel and ghost I believe are the recommended shoes if you go to a doctor. Plus insoles as well... some may have a custom made insole which gonna cost you around 700$ wtf right. I think some insurance covers them but idk never had insoles before

44fd9f6cc65c06d0a21fbfbe55915fe6.jpg
5b4ef1e73ad4964d1304dfbef2ec86d5.jpg

These ugly mother fuckers lol vivobarefoot's. 7mm sole is like wearing nothing at all... No extended cardio in these though, that shit is for the birds lol

**edit these are mandatory for any squat/deadlift day, non leg days are Nike free 5.0 or whatever other nikes I find on my way out

44fd9f6cc65c06d0a21fbfbe55915fe6.jpg
5b4ef1e73ad4964d1304dfbef2ec86d5.jpg

These ugly mother fuckers lol vivobarefoot's. 7mm sole is like wearing nothing at all... No extended cardio in these though, that shit is for the birds lol

**edit these are mandatory for any squat/deadlift day, non leg days are Nike free 5.0 or whatever other nikes I find on my way out

Now I like those!

Being a wide size 13 it's hard to find shoes that are comfortable other then globe skate shoes like sabre or fusion.

I do love my micro g's tho
6cbaf8c84ee710183d2f79620affaa02.jpg

Sent from my iPhone while taking a shit

My favorite also.

Rangers lead the way
Air max use to be one of my favorite until i tried brooks, adrenaline is great also, glycerine 13 is like running on air

I WANNA TRY THESE MIZUNO PROPHECY. I LOVE THE LOOK AND I SEE KNOWONE WITH EM.

1bcbefce3d9dbc1706a63cc526111c2c.jpg

Im not a small guy, i use to run alot when younger. I mean everywhere. legs have always been my strong point.
These shoes, the glycerin or adrenaline have a wide outer heal . Stability is crazy. Its as if being barefoot with a 5 cushion .rating 5 the highest. All i can say is give them a try. Just to try them on in a store if you can. I wanted a different brand because of the look, but the difference in feel and comfort. I couldnt do it. So i went with the uglier pair, because of the superior, cushion, and lightweight and amazing stability. I fought with myself becuse i wanted the other pair. But i lost out...lol

i wear a pair of 4 year old DC skate shoes, the only pair i have...they still look decent up top but the bottoms are worn thru, and the inside so worn out they hurt my feet so bad. but its tough times and they are all i got.

on deadlift day i take my shoes off, best way to deadlift.

i wear a pair of 4 year old DC skate shoes, the only pair i have...they still look decent up top but the bottoms are worn thru, and the inside so worn out they hurt my feet so bad. but its tough times and they are all i got.

on deadlift day i take my shoes off, best way to deadlift.
Fuck man.. Sorry to hear that bro. Things will turn up. They always do.

Back