• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

How to reconstitute EP IGF LR3 properly? PLEASE HELP

Dominiinferni

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi, I have Igf from europharmacies and I am wondering how to mix this correctly? Do I use only the water from the ampule or is there more to the mix? I read something about acetic acid, but I dont know how to do it. Can anyone please explain to me how to mix this so I can understand? any info is much appreciated!

What's in the amp? Nacl? Maybe try bac water. You can use aa, but I'd imagine it would sting a bit.

its 0,9% solution of sodium chloride, so yes Nacl. dunno why everything i read about igf includes acetic acid in the mix? does enybody have experience with this?

Hi, I have Igf from europharmacies and I am wondering how to mix this correctly? Do I use only the water from the ampule or is there more to the mix? I read something about acetic acid, but I dont know how to do it. Can anyone please explain to me how to mix this so I can understand? any info is much appreciated!

IMO, GH could be mixed for u. Keeping 2-4iu per day at breakfast and 10-20mcg per day of IGF-1 lr3 .

i think you misunderstood me, i meant do i reconstitute igf only with Nacl or is there anything else to add??

everything i read is saying that acetic acid has to be in the mix, but i dont know how to get acetic acid, it keeps igf from going bad

- - - Updated - - -

where do i get acetic acid?

- - - Updated - - -

can you please explain in details how to mix it?

Reconstitute same as you would with bac water.

It will last longer in AA, however if you use it up within 4 days you may use BW.

Also mix of AA and BW can be used.

Google it and you shall find a place to buy online. If that fails then you can make your own out of vinegar.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Back