• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren dose for first time tren user? Am I being impatient?

DaBeast25

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I was previously running 750-1000mg of Test with 455mg of NPP and 455mg of Mast weekly... (so about 2gr of gear)

I'm now just starting my first run with Tren...about 10 days in. I started with a 30mg of Tren ed the first few days then ended up bumping it up to 50mg ed. I'm now running 50mg each of Tren/Test/Mast. So 350mg of Tren/week.
It's only been a week and a half, but I haven't noticed any bad sides yet the way people talk about it... My blood pressure has actually dropped way down from where it was when I was running almost 2gr or gear...sleep has been shaky but no worse than the normal sleep issues I have. I am sweating more when I do cardio. I've cut calories slowly yet my weight hasn't dropped and I haven't noticed anything significant from the tren yet. It doesn't appear like I'm recouping, seems more like I just haven't dropped any body fat at all yet so I'm now cutting calories more dramatically and carb cycling to get ready for a beach vacation in a few weeks.

I've contemplated bumping the Tren up to 70mg ed already which would be almost 500mg/week, but am I just being impatient here or is that not out of line for a first time tren user within the first couple weeks???

Currently...
Tren/Test/Mast 350mg/week

Contemplating...
Tren 500mg/week
Test/Mast 350mg/week

I would keep it where your at and give it until wk 4-5. Then adjust if needed

A or E??? Assuming its Ace you could always bump it up if you want to feel sides. Then lower it once you do. Ace is pretty adjustable. As far as fat loss I would give it a little more time. If its enanthate definitely give it more time before bumping up.

Who's tren?

Yeah it's Tren Ace...that is part of what I was thinking in that I could always drop the dose back down if needed, but knowing me I feel like once I use a certain dose and can't use less. It's not from a sponsor...pretty sure it's against board rules to shoot out the lab/source. I think it's legit. They had good reviews on eroids and it's a domestic source

Hmmmm

Yeah, I'm definitely having an interesting experience with Tren so far. I've cut calories a little bit, and today was a no carb day which usually result in my bodyweight dropping at least a few lbs temporarily due to water and glycogen loss...yet I'm sitting at the same weight and if anything looking bigger but not leaner.

It's almost as if thus far tren has slowed my metabolism enabling weight gain even when I'm trying to cut bf...interested to see how this pans out. I'm still torn on the dose but I'm leaning towards staying at 350/week for now

Bro try switching to about 120mg on eod injections with the Tren. Could be you don't have Tren. I just ran the best cycle I have had in a very long time. Make sure your source is legit. Tren is exspensive to make. I know first hand that Tren powder is pricey so it does get faked. My cycle was using PSL gear. Maybe you will have the same luck.

Also so not everyone gets the sides. At 100mg eod I get terrible night sweats. And other aides right away. But it wasn't until week 3-4 that I felt my best on it.

Bro try switching to about 120mg on eod injections with the Tren. Could be you don't have Tren. I just ran the best cycle I have had in a very long time. Make sure your source is legit. Tren is exspensive to make. I know first hand that Tren powder is pricey so it does get faked. My cycle was using PSL gear. Maybe you will have the same luck.

Also so not everyone gets the sides. At 100mg eod I get terrible night sweats. And other aides right away. But it wasn't until week 3-4 that I felt my best on it.
That was a third option I recently thought of...just split the difference and do 60mg ed

You are being impatient. A whopping 10 days on tren-ace? Leave it at 350mg/wk. Tren sides vary from person to person and for me it takes 3-4 weeks before I notice any sides plus being 'tren enabled'. Once you become experienced with tren, you usually 'feel' it after a week or so, but very mildly. First time users need to be patient.

today was a no carb day which usually result in my bodyweight dropping at least a few lbs temporarily due to water and glycogen loss...yet I'm sitting at the same weight and if anything looking bigger but not leaner.
This is a good thing, plus the mirror can be deceiving.

You are being impatient. A whopping 10 days on tren-ace? Leave it at 350mg/wk. Tren sides vary from person to person and for me it takes 3-4 weeks before I notice any sides plus being 'tren enabled'. Once you become experienced with tren, you usually 'feel' it after a week or so, but very mildly. First time users need to be patient.

That's a good point, I'll stick with 350mg/week for a while. Thanks

IML Gear Cream!

This ^^^^^^^keep it low if diet and training on point IMO is plenty

Again , you can NOT judge a compound by its sides .. Especially if you have never used this compound before . Most guys , after multiple cycles , get a feel for how their body reacts to different things but this can still be deceiving as diet and lifestyle at the time can significantly impact how you feel ..
Tren sides , in my opinion , are to be avoided as much as possible as they are not pleasant .. Good luck and be patient .. Make sure your not falling for the old 150mg/ml label trick.. I know of at least 1 eroids source that is good at " fluffing " the labels ..

Sure hope he wouldn't pin Tren e everyday

That would actually give you some awesome results. You ever seen that half life calculator graph thing, ed pinning of a long ester would give you perfectly stable levels, i believe, gonna go back and look at it.

What were you expecting to happen in 10 days ?

Not being a smart ass, im curious. What do you want from tren ?

What were you expecting to happen in 10 days ?

Not being a smart ass, im curious. What do you want from tren ?

As strong as TrenA is supposed to be, and considering I've seen plenty of people talk about significant effects both positive and negative on much less than 350/week I assumed that in a week in a half in I would feel something whether it be an increase in body temp, insomnia, increase aggression, the beginning of change in body comp, etc...
You're being a smart ass, but I'll let it pass ;)

I would always wait it out and be paitent... tren is powerful as hell and 300mg a week is plenty to see changes

Yep you can continue with 500mg Tren.
High dosage doesn't mean quick progress, smaller amount of tren/mast also should work. Decrease it to 200 mg in week.
Dbol 2 pills in a day is also recommended.

I used to get serious sides on only 250mg a week. Sleeplessness, sweating...was horrible. But massive hard gains. Then some of my mates had no sides and massive hard gains. Everyone is configured differently. Like said before You can't judge a compound by its sides.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back