• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Favorite bodybuilders of the 1990's thread.

Get Shredded!
Good point.Technology,such as phones have had and has a huge influence on these things
A number of things happened. First, we really did train harder back then. There are people today who train hard today, they are just fewer and further between. Everyone has a gym membership today and gyms are littered with them sitting on equipment texting away. Pull that shit in the 80's and 90's and you would be thrown out of the gym. Everyone trained hard, it was a different culture. Compare Phil to Dorian.

Today insulin has replaced hard work somewhat. We did not have access to lower cost GH back then (except the very top guys) but steroid dosages were already high by the 90's. I did not use during the 80's but dosages were lower then. I was natural before I turned 30 but went to a gym where steroids were available. Guys usually ran less than 600 mg/week.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Back