• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

? For the Lebron James lovers

1stplace

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You guys take it all this year and Lebron leaves to go play with his boy Carmelo in NY or you loose this year and he resigns for 3-5 yrs no opt out he probably retires a Cav. Most likely This is what he's going to do. What do you want more?

Have you seen the video after a regular season game when they played the heat? He hugged d wade and whispered but you can hear him say something to the effect of "if I don't take it this year were going to reunite and do it again"

back to miami?

I haven't heard it. I just don't see him leaving until he wins one with the Cavs. Who knows he does love Dwade. its kind of creepy with him and Dwade.

I'll take the Ship this year! After that if he wants to go somewhere else, which would be stupid because we could bring the whole team back and go for a repeat, I'd be fine with it.

I'll take the Ship this year! After that if he wants to go somewhere else, which would be stupid because we could bring the whole team back and go for a repeat, I'd be fine with it.

he wants one then he wants to go play with his boys. And it would be hard for him to get someone like Carmelo or Cp to come to Cleveland. But if he loses this year I think the Cavs will ask him to sign 3 yr it could back fire and he could walk again but I don't see him leaving until he gets one.

Win one for 'The Land"!! Just want 1 pro championship before i die, is that too much to ask? This will be a GREAT finals for all you NBA fans, I cannot wait!

He won't ever go to New York. Melo hates it there and regrets it and wants out so that definitely isn't going to happen.

Never say never. James could go there pick a coach to come up there. Who knows in the NBA

Never say never. James could go there pick a coach to come up there. Who knows in the NBA
They truly don't have the money, which is why they have sucked so bad. Lebron will always go where it has a foundation and the space to expand and bring in role players with talent. I'd even be willing to make a bet on this ☺

IML Gear Cream!
You maybe right I don't know. I think him in Carmelo will play together before there done. Where who knows. Isn't Carmelo in contract until 2020?

You maybe right I don't know. I think him in Carmelo will play together before there done. Where who knows. Isn't Carmelo in contract until 2020?
I am not sure but I think he can opt out. I just remember him saying he went for the money and is regretting it now because they can't sign anyone elite and wants a championship. I doubt him and lebron would team up, but if it happened Melo would have to take much less money which I am not sure he would. This summer will definitely be one to watch with all that could happen, especially with Durant.

Being a Cleveland fan, i cannot see Lebron leaving again, but you never know, i wouldnt be shocked at all if he does.. Cavs owner will spend whatever it takes and Cleveland has young talent tied up in contract for foreseeable future, so its not like he is stuck on a aging talentless team right now, they wilol contend for years.. NO WAY LBJ goes to Knicks, that would make no sense, they aren't even close to being a true contender. Melo is getting up in age as well and has a bad knee, Knicks will never move that contract, unless Melo wants to come to Cleveland for Kevin Love, that could happend. I could see James ending up out West if he does bolt C-town, but his kids are getting older and he wants them to go to same high school he did, who knows, just win on chip for TheLand and he can go wherever he wants.

Being a Cleveland fan, i cannot see Lebron leaving again, but you never know, i wouldnt be shocked at all if he does.. Cavs owner will spend whatever it takes and Cleveland has young talent tied up in contract for foreseeable future, so its not like he is stuck on a aging talentless team right now, they wilol contend for years.. NO WAY LBJ goes to Knicks, that would make no sense, they aren't even close to being a true contender. Melo is getting up in age as well and has a bad knee, Knicks will never move that contract, unless Melo wants to come to Cleveland for Kevin Love, that could happend. I could see James ending up out West if he does bolt C-town, but his kids are getting older and he wants them to go to same high school he did, who knows, just win on chip for TheLand and he can go wherever he wants.
Cavs can sign a couple good bench players because I think a handful were only signed through this year. As far as staying, lebron doesn't have to play there for his son to go to school as they will obviously stay there as he travels for nba games. As for staying, I really don't think he would stay if they continue to get close and not win. This time it would give him a chance to not make a spectacle out of it and piss everyone off. I have always felt he wanted personal closure to redeem that.

Are you saying the cavs have ever been true contenders without lebron? Lebron can make almost any team a contender.

a0be0dc78455f367d6abb48376579702.jpg

Lol had to share this

Are you saying the cavs have ever been true contenders without lebron? Lebron can make almost any team a contender.

I can't argue with that, hell, 6 straight finals trips speaks for itself. He has already left once, so it wont suprise me at all, just he seemed very geniue about coming back to cleveland/akron area i would be suprised if he bolted after just 2 years but who knows, he can do whatever the hell he wants. I just hope Ctown gets it done this year, last championship was 1964 or something and its a really big sports towns.

Back