• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How do you build YOUR cycle?

killagorilla

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm curious as to how many of us meat-heads REALLY follow the sage advice of securing EVERYTHING they need for their complete cycle before they start to blast:
(i.e. All AAS's for the duration of the cycle, organ protection, AI's, and all PCT). I wish I could say that I do this, but the fact is I don't currently have the funds to finance an entire cycle all at once, nor am I patient, or disciplined enough (however you choose to view it) to wait until I've purchased everything before I get started. Alright, let's hear it............
How bout you???
(And save the bullshit for your girlfriend. Leave your high horse in the pasture. Legit responses only.)
Much love, my meat headed brothers.

Sent from my gorilla tank.

Planning
AI's first
Supps
Gear
Blood work
Commence

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

I usually consult more experienced members . I come up with my goals and things I didn't liked/didn't like about my last cycle , make a plan , tweak said plan and get it on the way. I order way early and always order extra. My current cycle was here over a month before blast. I do have a stash but not like some guys most of my stash is leftovers , bonuses and freebies . I keep a supply of cyp because I cruise . When I get to my last bottle of cycle support I order and after running out once I keep plenty of stane (running)and Adex (back up). I did bloods and donated before my blast and will periodically through this run.

"Donated"? As in donated blood? To keep BP at a healthy level?

"Donated"? As in donated blood? To keep BP at a healthy level?

A big 10-4 . If you do not your hematocrit will be through the roof. It may be in my head but come time to drain my chest is sore almost like when you are sore from working out.

I look at my competition to see where they are at. Depending if it stongman or powerlifting. I look at my last cycle and see where gains need to be made, and what the training plan is going to look like. I always run test and eq. So most of my planning is based on other compounds to add, and when. Dosages are usually kept low, then every two weeks a review of what needs to change. I'll make some small orders throughout the year, so I always have a surplus of goods.

Rangers lead the way

I usually have everything on hand prior to starting a blast because I typically stock pile a healthy supply of gear. My blasts run 15-20 weeks or more so it's not uncommon for me throw in orals along the way, or change compounds mid way through a cycle. On those occasions I typically order more gear mid cycle based on what I want to switch over to.

Back in the day it was taboo to start a cycle before you had everything you need, but now sources are faster and more reliable than ever (for the most part) so I don't think it's as big a deal as it used to be.

I usually consult more experienced members . I come up with my goals and things I didn't liked/didn't like about my last cycle , make a plan , tweak said plan and get it on the way. I order way early and always order extra. My current cycle was here over a month before blast. I do have a stash but not like some guys most of my stash is leftovers , bonuses and freebies . I keep a supply of cyp because I cruise . When I get to my last bottle of cycle support I order and after running out once I keep plenty of stane (running)and Adex (back up). I did bloods and donated before my blast and will periodically through this run.

I like this; to bump ideas off of other members. I'm pretty sure I've asked you before too :thumb:

I pick up gear year round so I always have plenty of gear to run before I start .

IML Gear Cream!
This definitely ain't a cheap undertaking. That's for damn sure!

Buy pins and Test then fill pins with Test and inject twice weekly. Its not complicated

Eat and Train like a BEAST

Back