• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Steroids at 18 years old, still a mistake?

IML Gear Cream!
I waited to use until around 31 and still ended up in the ICU for a week with Afib and Tachycardia at 44 thinking I was going to die and I never did ridiculous doses. Ive had well over 200K worth of tests over the last 5 weeks and still have 2 more tests next week. Some guys can abuse steroids for 40 years and be fine. Others like me cant. No one 18 years old should be taking steroids. I was a power 5 D1 athlete who did multiple Triathlons in my 30s and still do 60-90 minutes of intense cardio a day and yet my heart gave out. You dont know the risks until its too late. My cardiologist has dealt with many people in their 20s with damaged hearts from steroid abuse. He is knowledgeable about gear and consults for the Milwaukee Bucks and Wisconsin Badgers so he knows his shit. Unless you are an 18 year old 5 star ESPN recruit, stay the fuck away from steroids. Do you want to be a 35 year old dad with stents and a pacemaker,? My friend got his pacemaker at 31. Was it all from steroid abuse... probably not, but it sure didnt help.

never to young to start. I started at 10 years old. Im now 4' 9" tall and 350 pounds 6 percent body fat
LOL so since this thread was bumped from 8 years ago he is 26 now, so go ahead bro you are good to go now.
Yeah I didn’t notice it until a admin pointed it out to me.

I think the best advice is to do HGH and one of the peptide stimulators at 18.

The stimulator would keep is own production going with the HGH.

Keep the natural pulses going.

When he goes on anabolics he be a monster.

never to young to start. I started at 10 years old. Im now 4' 9" tall and 350 pounds 6 percent body fat
You have MDs giving 10 year olds hormones like estrogen to become like woman and vice verser. I would love to hear a doctor explain that to me as if my advice is worse. I think I did it at 18 but I started training at 12.

Im not advocating it but the truth is some of us did it young.

Back