Pharmacom Store

Steroids at 18 years old, still a mistake?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts
    Rep Points

Question, how many thousands and thousands of athletes did gear out of high school getting ready for collegiate sports? How many Russian, American, and what ever country, are doping athletes at a very young age. It's going on everywhere! I did it as an athlete at 18 for college football. All the people giving this great advice about waiting until you are 25 or whatever, is the pot calling the kettle black. If you want to say anything, say never use them! This is an ASF, it gives advice, and a place to buy the stuff.....listen, I'd never suggest someone using, but if they are going to, I'd sure like to have had a place to go for help....geeze, my first cycle, no one had computers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Your taking it out of context dipshit. And your an idiot if youd encourage him to do so. You are a bunch of dull minded dumbasses. And just because it wont kill you doesnt mean it wont or cant fuck him up something serious. I took my first pin 15 years old given to me by my older friend who was wheelchair bound and rxd test. Took 3 more shots after that. Guess what it sparked a patch of hair to grow on the back of my left arm that is abnormally thick to this day at 25yrs old and my right arm is completely bald on the tri.. Never was there then as soon as i took those 3 or 4 shots i noticed it and stopped. And didnt touch it again until the age of 23. Long story short never was there. Took those 4 shots and BAM IT WAS THERE AND NEVER WENT AWAY. Still want to act like your endocrinologist? Stfu and stop spreading harmful information like a dipshit. Like i said just cause you didnt get bad effects dont mean he wont.
    College educated DRs cant even tell you much about the endocrine system so what makes you think you know shit? Cause you pin some gear you order from a stranger online? Gtfo here dude.
    I can post pics in a day or two when it grows back. I have to shave it every week.

I never said 25 is a golden rule. Just simply for him to wait a bit longer.
    Last edited by bignasty; 05-23-2016 at 06:15 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

If I could go back now I would have waited. My natty test was shot at 24 years old. The chaces of me ever having kids is slim to none.

That being said if you're going to do it, do it right.

500 mg test a week for 12 weeks with your anavar for the first 4-6 weeks. Aromasin at 12.5 mg ED all the way through.

PCT starting 2 weeks after your last shot:
    Toremifene - 120, 120, 60, 60
    Aromasin - 12.5, 12.5, 12.5, 12.5

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bignasty View Post
    Your taking it out of context dipshit. And your an idiot if youd encourage him to do so. You are a bunch of dull minded dumbasses. And just because it wont kill you doesnt mean it wont or cant fuck him up something serious. I took my first pin 15 years old given to me by my older friend who was wheelchair bound and rxd test. Took 3 more shots after that. Guess what it sparked a patch of hair to grow on the back of my left arm that is abnormally thick to this day at 25yrs old and my right arm is completely bald on the tri.. Never was there then as soon as i took those 3 or 4 shots i noticed it and stopped. And didnt touch it again until the age of 23. Long story short never was there. Took those 4 shots and BAM IT WAS THERE AND NEVER WENT AWAY. Still want to act like your endocrinologist? Stfu and stop spreading harmful information like a dipshit. Like i said just cause you didnt get bad effects dont mean he wont.
    College educated DRs cant even tell you much about the endocrine system so what makes you think you know shit? Cause you pin some gear you order from a stranger online? Gtfo here dude.
    I can post pics in a day or two when it grows back. I have to shave it every week.

I never said 25 is a golden rule. Just simply for him to wait a bit longer.
    If you are talking about me, I never encouraged anything. And I take offense of you calling me a dipshit and a dull minded dumdass....I'm just stating what reality is....so be your opinion, we all have them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Not you. I was talkn to pinz. And PINZ! I want to genuinely apologize for my foul mouth. My irritability got the best of me tonight. I am a man and i can admit when i was out of line and while my opinion still stands on this topic i want to apologize again for my animosity. Im cool i have no beef with you.

The whole issue of me taking a few weeks worth of shots and it causing an extreme growth of a patch of hair on my tri at the age of 15 is gods honest truth. And ill let the hair grow back and ill take a pic just gimme a week or two to let it grow. Its not just a patch of hair. Like it is really like my damn arm grew a beard. While its embarassing (which is why i keep it shaved) its the truth and i cant change it. Furthermore it is only on one arm. When you see it and the thickness of it the comparisson will be night and day. I honestly think it was due to an underlying condition and the high levels of test that young i believe triggered it. Not solely just the test on its own.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bignasty View Post
    Not you. I was talkn to pinz. And PINZ! I want to genuinely apologize for my foul mouth. My irritability got the best of me tonight. I am a man and i can admit when i was out of line and while my opinion still stands on this topic i want to apologize again for my animosity. Im cool i have no beef with you.

The whole issue of me taking a few weeks worth of shots and it causing an extreme growth of a patch of hair on my tri at the age of 15 is gods honest truth. And ill let the hair grow back and ill take a pic just gimme a week or two to let it grow. Its not just a patch of hair. Like it is really like my damn arm grew a beard. While its embarassing (which is why i keep it shaved) its the truth and i cant change it. Furthermore it is only on one arm. When you see it and the thickness of it the comparisson will be night and day. I honestly think it was due to an underlying condition and the high levels of test that young i believe triggered it. Not solely just the test on its own.

Not a problem mate, no worries.

I did take the conversation into a argumentative way so apologies about that fella.

Abnormal hair growth, i completely believe you mate no need to provide evidence. This is the sort of things that you have to accept if you want to run steroids at 18 and before. When i started my first cycle i honestly didn't give a shit about the side effects. My attitude was that some gains are worth some side effects even long term ones.

When i ran them at 18 i accepted that i may be infertile for life, be on TRT and could possibly never grow any taller. But for me the benefits far outweighted them risks. If your gonna run them at 18 then you should be completely aware of the risks and be happy to take them, never jump into a cycle uninformed and cry about it later

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

My opinion is that it's not that bad to start young, but you have to know the risk such as being on trt. I don't think people should use gear if they don't want trt in the first place. I feel that one of the biggest problems is that younger guys don't know about proper training, progressive overload, ancillaries or diet. They end up using steroids as a bandaid.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points

Forgot to add to the OP

Being 18 your growth hormone is your most powerful tool. Running some GHRP 6 or 2 would be very effective, cheap and safe for you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PinzProp View Post
    Forgot to add to the OP

Being 18 your growth hormone is your most powerful tool. Running some GHRP 6 or 2 would be very effective, cheap and safe for you.
    I'm in a similar boat to op. 23/6 ft 2, 215 lbs, about 12% bf. Been lifting since I was in football freshman year of high school. I've been thinking of doing a cycle for the past year or so because of a few mates I know.

This is really the first I've heard about HGH as being a better candidate for a cycle than just running test E. I'm about 90% positive I'm not getting any taller and that I'm probably close to being out of the woods on sudden hormonal changes.

You think I'm still solid running a simple test cycle with AI and proper pct? Or should I look into Hgh as well?

Im not trying to pack on like 30 lbs of lbm here. Just trying to push through my recent plateau and shed a little bit of fat for the beach. Kinda like a pick me up haha.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    I'm in a similar boat to op. 23/6 ft 2, 215 lbs, about 12% bf. Been lifting since I was in football freshman year of high school. I've been thinking of doing a cycle for the past year or so because of a few mates I know.

This is really the first I've heard about HGH as being a better candidate for a cycle than just running test E. I'm about 90% positive I'm not getting any taller and that I'm probably close to being out of the woods on sudden hormonal changes.

You think I'm still solid running a simple test cycle with AI and proper pct? Or should I look into Hgh as well?

Im not trying to pack on like 30 lbs of lbm here. Just trying to push through my recent plateau and shed a little bit of fat for the beach. Kinda like a pick me up haha.

No don't touch HGH like fucking ever if your 18 years old. If you take HGH at 18 you suppress your natural growth hormone output. And at 18 your main tool naturally in your body is your ridiculously high HGH levels compared to guys out of their mid twenties and above. So don't go ruining that by injecting HGH.

Instead look at a product called Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide's. I recommend a peptide called GHRP 6 - What this does is stimulate your natural growth hormone release and cause pretty huge surges of Growth Hormone to (naturally) be released into your body without suppressing your own (already high) HGH levels. So you won't have to worry about coming off and suppression if you do decide to come off the Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides although general recommendation is to run them year round and mix them up.

I would recommend GHRP 6 500mcg every day along with 500mg testosterone enanthate a week for 12-14 weeks. This combo would be very effective at manipulating your already assumed to be high HGH levels because of your age and the test e would be a great first cycle. They go hand in hand peptides and AAS.

As i said you can run GHRP 6 literally year long although i would recommend switching between the different growth hormone releasing peptides every few months to keep receptors fresh. The GHRPs are great adding gains to a AAS cycle, helping you cut down on body fat even when bulking and general well being. Its also great to preserve lean muscle mass after a cycle and during PCT.

Time for a fucking coffee! because i just got outta bed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points

I'd like all the guys that used early "that f'ed up their natural hormones" etc and caused themselves all of this damage we worry about young guys suffering to post here and tell us what happened, I'd be curious to hear their stories, to benefit this young man of course...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Advanced labs VIP customer

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

I used the ghrp2 mod grf blend from bluesky peptide and was doing it 6 times a day for a few weeks. It worked pretty well but I got tired of 6 pins a day.