• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Clen

Razr_69

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any women have experience with Clem? Bought some for my mens physique comp and have some extra to maybe have my gf use to shred some for summer. Any input or experience is welcomed

women tend to tolerate clen as well or better then men....start at 20mcg and bump when needed..

How experienced is she with supplements and how does her diet and training look? And what are her current stats?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

women tend to tolerate clen as well or better then men....start at 20mcg and bump when needed..

My wife is like immune to it, 40mcg and I'm sweating bullets, her 100mcg and don't feel anything.

I've run into this a few times in pm's with people asking me if their clen is bunk because their gf doesn't have sides.

I'm not one of those chicks...cleaving horrid splitting headaches for me at 20mcg and I'm super hydrated

She is 5' 10 at 130 15% bf. Diet is solid, she's competing next year so she hits macros. She trains with me and cardio 2x a week

Supps are cla, glutamine, arginine, creatine, fish oil

I'm using it right now. I began last week. Days 1-2 20mcg, days 3-4 40 mcg, days 5-7 60 mcg. Beginning tomorrow I will do 80 mcg then working up to 100 mcg. I like it. Yes some "jitters" but that doesn't bother me. I swear when I eat I can feel it burnin'!! Although the scale hasn't moved yet I can tell I am getting leaner. I am also running var. I have heard you should run clen for only two week intervals. So that is what I'm doing.

She is 5' 10 at 130 15% bf. Diet is solid, she's competing next year so she hits macros. She trains with me and cardio 2x a week

Supps are cla, glutamine, arginine, creatine, fish oil
Everything seems on point then it could do well for her. I personally can't use more than 25mcg (vet/pharma grade) ...start her low... I typically start 12.5mcg for couple days then 25mcg... then run 2 weeks... then off 2 weeks. Make sure she ups her water too... is she running anything else like var for example? It would assist in keeping her gains since she's already very lean

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Just finished a clen cycle. Leaned out a good bit. No jitters, no headaches, no overheating, but I was taking a very low dose - started out at 10 for a few days then ramped to 20. Just felt energetic & good, and slept like a baby every night.

Back