• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gave naps a try

Cjp2285

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Made an order with naps.. Now we wait and see.. I'll keep this thread updated as time progresses... After being burnt by the last source I used I'm hoping for different results this time

If you have any problems feel free to PM me with any issues

Made an order with naps.. Now we wait and see.. I'll keep this thread updated as time progresses... After being burnt by the last source I used I'm hoping for different results this time

Just made my first order with naps, seeing that MrBack is still on and replying gives me confidence that it will go smoothly.

I can not guarantee everything will go perfect but I can reassure you if it does not I will be here to help you the best I can.

Just made my first order with naps, seeing that MrBack is still on and replying gives me confidence that it will go smoothly.

PM help

I feel like an idiot having to ask this but how do I PM another member? Is it BC I'm using the mobile site or have I not made enough posts yet?

It's not the mobile site.. Could be the post count idk.. I just tap a member name and hit private message

I feel like an idiot having to ask this but how do I PM another member? Is it BC I'm using the mobile site or have I not made enough posts yet?

just go to the up your post count thread and make some useless posts.
that's why its there

Got mine today from the product of the week half off. Like any int. source you just wait. Thx MrBack for the help.

Sent from The Iron Pile

It's funny because the long wait time is usually because of customs and has nothing to do with naps sending the product off. With other sponsors the wait time is because they didn't have the product ready before taking your money and then taking their time to mail it.

Naps is a bigger company and sale many brands so they can get your order off to you and when they over sale a product they tell you and give you store credit or tell you to wait until it's restocked and they can send it to you. I've had both happen to me before and I appreciate their customer service. Anyway when you have been in the game a long time then you remember many sponsers coming and going but you have always seen naps being on the boards and being pretty consistent.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks guys we try and yes the majority of issues are a result of the post office not us but we do get blamed for a lot of it.

Silly to blame you when you have many chat support agents like a real business and not someone baking then packaging products themselves in their living room.

naps stands the test of time. they are def a solid shop.
I have personally lab tested several products. including the all elusive real primo. they all came back good

I have never tried primo and always heard most labs sale fakes. How did you like your run of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never tried primo and always heard most labs sale fakes. How did you like your run of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quality direct labs from naps is 100% real methenolone.
I only been on 2 weeks so far. a gram a week. so its too early
to give a good review.

quality direct labs from naps is 100% real methenolone.
I only been on 2 weeks so far. a gram a week. so its too early
to give a good review.

Wow a gram a week I'm jealous and looking forward to some feedback.

Back