• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Shellsfit New Girlie Cycle

Shellsfit

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been so anxious to get this cycle started.
I have to give a big thank you to my very very good friend JD for listening to me and helping me out with this cycle. :kiss:

So here we grow...... -[]------[]-

AY TPAValk. AnavarPfizer GH
Week 1.10mg Mon-Wed-Fri, 30mg/wk.10mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 2.10mg Mon-Wed-Fri, 30mg/wk.10mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 3.10mg Mon-Wed-Fri, 30mg/wk.10mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 4.10mg Mon-Wed-Fri, 30mg/wk.15mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 5.10mg Mon-Wed-Fri, 30mg/wk.15mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 6.10mg Mon-Wed-Fri, 30mg/wk.15mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 7.10mg Mon-Wed-Fri, 30mg/wk.20mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 8.10mg Mon-Wed-Fri, 30mg/wk.20mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 9.20mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 10.20mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 11.20mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 12.20mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 13.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 14.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 15.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 16.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off

Height: 5' Weight: 120lbs BFP: ??? Who the hell knows and cares, I go by how I look and how my clothes fit. ;)

Attachments

• Gear.jpg
    Gear.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 582
  • Shellsfit3.jpg
    Shellsfit3.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 629
  • Shellsfit1.jpg
    Shellsfit1.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 633
are you stopping gh after 16 weeks? or is that just where your table ends?

have you ever used Valkyrie?

Yes and Yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know you rep them, I just wasn't sure if I saw a post about you having used there prods before.

Anyway good shit. Ill follow. Will you be posting after pics? I dont know that a woman has ever done a "testosterone" log here or on IMF. I know I haven't followed one yet.... Most women quit posting after a couple weeks. hopefully you can stick it out through all the douchbaggery that will likely ensue.

I know you rep them, I just wasn't sure if I saw a post about you having used there prods before.

Anyway good shit. Ill follow. Will you be posting after pics? I dont know that a woman has ever done a "testosterone" log here or on IMF. I know I haven't followed one yet.... Most women quit posting after a couple weeks. hopefully you can stick it out through all the douchbaggery that will likely ensue.

Valk Var is all I have ever used, I love it. As far as the test goes, I have no complaints and have experienced no bad side effects.

Yeah, I'm going to post along the way and I will post after pics.

I have run test before. GH is new this go around.
I know when I started GH I was pinning 2ius subq in the morning and the lethargy made it impossible to work for almost a month. Not sure how much difference it will make but if lethargy is too much pin at night.

TPA is smooth, you will like it. I still have a dozen vials

I will be following :winkfinger:

BTW, JD is the man!

The test is kind of throwing me but good luck. Can't wait to see the results . Great starting point btw.

Because?

I know nothing about female cycles.
I don't either I would just think hot woman may be hot dude if overdone . Plus she already is extremely fit . Maybe it will workout in moderation. I can vouch for my wife on var though. She is roughly the same size was night and day with her muscle tone. She thought it was to much and stopped.

I don't either I would just think hot woman may be hot dude if overdone . Plus she already is extremely fit . Maybe it will workout in moderation. I can vouch for my wife on var though. She is roughly the same size was night and day with her muscle tone. She thought it was to much and stopped.
I hear ya, TPA is such a short ester if she has issues with test she can stop and it will clear quickly. I also heard that 30mg a week is not that high of a dose.

I hear ya, TPA is such a short ester if she has issues with test she can stop and it will clear quickly. I also heard that 30mg a week is not that high of a dose.
I'm sure JD set her up right. It's not gonna take much for Shell to take off like I said my wife has done var a couple of times and it makes a huge difference .

I've been waiting for this log!

For the record Shellsfit has done two testosterone cycles under a doctor's supervision, injecting testosterone cypionate every other week. After discussing with her we decided it makes a lot more sense to go with a short ester testosterone. 30mg's a week, and 8 weeks tops. She is very experienced with anavar as well. Any sign of virilization she knows to back off.

Good luck Shells, you got this :kiss:

My wife is 5 weeks in on test E 20mg wk, primo 50mg wk, 1iu hgh. She loving it, setting PR's, feeling great, tons of endurance in the gym. No sides at all so far, except big increase in sex drive...lol. Primo is done, now just test, maybe pickup var at 10mg/day in a few weeks after primo clears.

Good luck you should get some good results with that cycle.

Not at all. TPA was unique to one source and it's no longer available. Just think of it as interchangeable with testosterone propionate.
Lol I meant "dopeness" in the usage of way cool. I just assumed it to be test prop :) lol

I have been so anxious to get this cycle started.
I have to give a big thank you to my very very good friend JD for listening to me and helping me out with this cycle. :kiss:

So here we grow...... -[]------[]-

AY TPAValk. AnavarPfizer GH
Week 1.10mg Mon-Wed-Fri, 30mg/wk.10mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 2.10mg Mon-Wed-Fri, 30mg/wk.10mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 3.10mg Mon-Wed-Fri, 30mg/wk.10mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 4.10mg Mon-Wed-Fri, 30mg/wk.15mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 5.10mg Mon-Wed-Fri, 30mg/wk.15mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 6.10mg Mon-Wed-Fri, 30mg/wk.15mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 7.10mg Mon-Wed-Fri, 30mg/wk.20mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 8.10mg Mon-Wed-Fri, 30mg/wk.20mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 9.20mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 10.20mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 11.20mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 12.20mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 13.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 14.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 15.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 16.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off

Height: 5' Weight: 120lbs BFP: ??? Who the hell knows and cares, I go by how I look and how my clothes fit. ;)

hey JD... ;) womanizer

I think it looks good. Little test goes along way with a woman. The Gh, could change the whole game for her. She already has a good base. Progress pics weekly would be awesome. JMO.

Back