• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Shellsfit New Girlie Cycle

Get Shredded!
The bloodwoork will be tough to see with the T4... especially because of everything she'll be running... the conversion of T4 to T3 will be what's giving the gh the most out of it... and testing is usually so broad for the thyroid hormones... it may be hard... but I could be wrong... anyway, it's always good to have bloods pre, mid and post cycle...even for women IMO... it will help you gauge next cycles and what your body responds the best to :)

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

she wll need free t3 and free t4..it will tell the story if more or less t4 is needed....

There's some great info in this thread. Thanks everyone for your input. I checked my blood work from last month and I have my T3 and T4 levels but my doctor didn't check my igf-1.

We have decided to change my gh dosage. I am now going to stay on 2iu ed for 2 weeks to front load, then lower the dose to 1iu 5 days on/2 days off for the remainder of the cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's some great info in this thread. Thanks everyone for your input. I checked my blood work from last month and I have my T3 and T4 levels but my doctor didn't check my igf-1.

We have decided to change my gh dosage. I am now going to stay on 2iu ed for 2 weeks to front load, then lower the dose to 1iu 5 days on/2 days off for the remainder of the cycle.

Nicr

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

It's great seeing all the information that is being shared in this thread and the open discussion. I really thought when Shells posted this cycle the main topic of conversation would be her choice of testosterone, and not so much how to run the GH. It seems to me just a couple years ago most people would have balked at the idea of a woman injecting testosterone, short of an IFBB competitor.

Subbed

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

It's great seeing all the information that is being shared in this thread and the open discussion. I really thought when Shells posted this cycle the main topic of conversation would be her choice of testosterone, and not so much how to run the GH. It seems to me just a couple years ago most people would have balked at the idea of a woman injecting testosterone, short of an IFBB competitor.
I'm glad no one is giving Shells slack for it.... I think people including doctors are finally realizing and seeing the benefits of test in women... I'm personally super happy that we are finally not criticized for wanting to improve our quality of life with various compounds including test.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

When is the start date?

I'll address the elephant in the corner: chicks on juice is fucking hawt. Seriously though, I think with so many women using we all want to know about female cycles.

Please don't take anything I said here as being disrespectful.

I have been so anxious to get this cycle started.
I have to give a big thank you to my very very good friend JD for listening to me and helping me out with this cycle. :kiss:

So here we grow...... -[]------[]-

AY TPAValk. AnavarPfizer GH
Week 1.10mg Mon-Wed-Fri, 30mg/wk.10mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 2.10mg Mon-Wed-Fri, 30mg/wk.10mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 3.10mg Mon-Wed-Fri, 30mg/wk.10mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 4.10mg Mon-Wed-Fri, 30mg/wk.15mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 5.10mg Mon-Wed-Fri, 30mg/wk.15mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 6.10mg Mon-Wed-Fri, 30mg/wk.15mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 7.10mg Mon-Wed-Fri, 30mg/wk.20mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 8.10mg Mon-Wed-Fri, 30mg/wk.20mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 9.20mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 10.20mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 11.20mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 12.20mg ED.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 13.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 14.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 15.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off
Week 16.2 iu's, 5 day's on/2 days off

Height: 5' Weight: 120lbs BFP: ??? Who the hell knows and cares, I go by how I look and how my clothes fit. ;)

Well hello there! What clothes... ;).
Subbed for the light of my life.

Week 1 is done and there's not much to report......everything is going as I predicted. I have been eating clean, 2 cheat meals this week, drinking a lot of water, and lifting 6 days a week, no cardio yet. I didn't mention this in my op but this really isn't a log but I guess it should be known. Anyway on to week 2 and hopefully getting stronger.

Attachments

• Shellsfitweek2.jpg
    Shellsfitweek2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 256
Looking Hot Shells!!
I'm curious about lots of things
Keep us updated and any questions we will love to help u

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Looking good. ...nice tan.

Week 1 is done and there's not much to report......everything is going as I predicted. I have been eating clean, 2 cheat meals this week, drinking a lot of water, and lifting 6 days a week, no cardio yet. I didn't mention this in my op but this really isn't a log but I guess it should be known. Anyway on to week 2 and hopefully getting stronger.

Nice start.. Don't log, just let everyone know how your progress is going maybe once every week or two. I think you have a lot of people's attention to see what you do with that protocol your running. Good luck, get after it.

Hot damn! Looking good Ms Shells.

Sucks you're my ex wife

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
You don't need me to tell you are off to a good start. Stick to the plan and you will hit your goals and probably then some. Keep an eye on any bloat, plus any signs of virilization and remember to start the T4. Good luck. You got this Shells!

I woke up feeling like a million bucks today. So I just wanted to say thanks everyone for the positive feedback and thanks JD for keeping everything in perspective.

Im curious... what does your lifting routine look like in a given week?

I like the no cardio thing :winkfinger:... Cardio is for the birds

Im curious... what does your lifting routine look like in a given week?

I like the no cardio thing :winkfinger:... Cardio is for the birds

Right now I'm doing:
Monday - Glutes and Hams
Tuesday - Abs and Quads
Wednesday - Chest and Tri's
Thursday - Abs and Calves
Friday - Back and Bi's
Saturday - Abs and Shoulders
Sunday - Rest

I integrate some supersets and drop sets.
Some days, if I'm in a hurry I'll do some Isolate/compound to get in and get out.
Abs are always giant sets.

Week 2 done. I had a good Memorial Day weekend in paradise. Just wanted to post a quick update. First thing I noticed during this week is how good my skin looks. GH is doing what I expected so far. I'm up 4lbs in 2 weeks, energy is up, libido is up and I am now noticing my strength increasing. Ohhhh I love you test.
9a8f4a2c1519e6eefc676dc4ebfa6788.jpg

Last edited:
Look at you being all patriotic :)

Lines are starting to come in around your delts/traps and obliques, good progress for 2 weeks.

Are you experiencing any PIP to speak of from the TPA?

Look at you being all patriotic :)

Lines are starting to come in around your delts/traps and obliques, good progress for 2 weeks.

Are you experiencing any PIP to speak of from the TPA?

None what so ever. So far.....so good.

Back