• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Watch "Steroid Deaths Cause Pakistan To Cancel Gym Registrations Country Wide | GI Ne

interesting, im curious what was going around in that particular area that may have caused these guys to have passed away so close together? doesnt seem like coincidence, seems rather strange.

A report appearing in newspaper The Nation claims that steroids and body-enhancing drugs land up in Pakistan illegally from Dubai and Iran, some of which are even past their expiry dates.

OMG steroids past their expiry dates thats sure going to kill you lmao. :clapping: To Pakistan and News18.

:coffee:

According to Rizwan’s colleague Jawed Iqbal, who worked with him at Star Gym in Gujranwala, the deceased wanted to become a bodybuilder but following little success in the discipline, had decided to become a trainer.
Iqbal revealed that 35-year-old Rizwan was already suffering from a heart disease and died from a heart attack while he was at the gym.
“He died suddenly,” said former Mr Pakistan Iqbal. “I knew him for about three to four years. I’d seen him in the gym a day before, he was fine. This is shocking.”
Iqbal further added that while the use of steroids cannot be directly linked as the cause of Rizwan’s death, he felt that the government must take steps to ensure these drugs are regulated.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1087807/third-in-18-days-bodybuilding-community-mourns-death-of-rizwan/

This one choked to death, but they are blaming it on steroids!

“Of what I’ve heard, Humayoun was having his lunch when all of a sudden he had trouble breathing,” Khurram’s friend and fellow bodybuilder Abdul Majeed told The Express Tribune.
“It is shocking and very sad. I had known him for 14 years.” Majeed further said that Humayoun was a top bodybuilder and a thorough professional.
The dream that was never fulfilled
According to reports, his death was completely accidental and caused by food being stuck in his trachea. Humayoun is the second bodybuilder to die this month.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1086659/gone-too-young-bodybuilding-community-lose-another/

I think it's funny that a country with that many problems chooses steroids as the thing to be concerned about... Wait, what country am I talking about? 😳

That’s how rajput took over the Pakistani fitness world! I knew it.

Back