• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Trt bloodwork question

livint54

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ônce I come off my blast of mast e test e and tren e and start my trt how long should I wait to do bloods? Wanted to make sure tren e and mast e was out of the system plus wanted to give test time to lower to be in range.

Personally I wait 6 weeks then pay for a private blood test to make sure that most things are in line. During that six weeks is a good time to donate blood to make sure that I get my RBC etc down also. If that's high my doctor will stop my HRT. If all looks good then I have the doctor draw his blood. If not, I wait a while longer and self test again.

I do trt myself so no big deal. I just wanted to get my trt dialed in.

Anybody else know how many weeks I have to wait ?

I usually do 4 weeks and then test.

Maybe I'm not understanding the question, but just look up the half life of whatever you are taking. Everyone's metabolism is a tiny bit different, but at least you will know when everything should be cleared.

Back