Raloxifene for tren-induced gyno.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Raloxifene for tren-induced gyno.

Sorry if this isnt the right place to post this. But this section gets the most traffic.

Last couple months i did my first tren ace cycle, with dosages ranging between 350-700. I tapered up and finished at the high dose for a couple weeks. I was also on testE ranging between 250-500, and NPP which stayed at 400, but i was only on the NPP for the last 3-4 weeks or so.

I was using Aromasin at 25mg 3x a week, and Caber at 1-1.5mg a week. Both are prescribed from my doc.

During the cycle i had my first ever gyno experience, i even lactated at one point. I've never had gyno before using tren.

The final week of the cycle i took 25mg of Aromasin everyday in an effort to get my estro low. It's still low now cause ive got dry lips and dry skin on my hands and sore shoulder joint.

Now the cycle is over and im 4 days into my cruise and i want this gyno GONE. I cruise on test E 250 a week and Aromasin 25mg twice a week. I've also added in Raloxifene at 60mg ed and have been on that for 5 days. Also prescribed by doc.

I'm wondering if anyone has successfully gotten rid of tren gyno with Ralox? And how long it took to fuck off? I have lumps under both of my nips and slight puffiness.

Thanks everyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I pretty sure I read somewhere where you don't want to take nova/ralo while on tren it will make proactin levels higher plus that is 2 nor19 compounds so that might be a strike against you also don't know if that is true or not

tag for more bro science

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

I've read raloxifene is safe to use with 19-nors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    282 Posts
    Rep Points

Eco, give this a read...(gyno last paragraph)

LowT

Gynecomastia: Explanation and how to treat it

This is simply the enlargement of breast tissue in males. Your body is basically adopting female characteristics. As mentioned earlier, this is caused by excess estrogen and can be aggravated directly by excess progesterone. There are several proven methods to reverse gynecomastia. Some are more effective than others. I'll mention the most common ones.

Gynecomastia reversing drugs (ordered by effectiveness):

1. Raloxifene
    2. Tamoxifen
    3. Lasofoxifene

Do you notice a common denominator? They're all Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (SERM). But why have I not listed the other popular SERMs such as Clomiphene (clomid) and Toremifene? Well, although the similarities are abundant, these other SERMs do more stimulation at the pituitary (brain), where the SERMs I mentioned are much stronger and effective at the breast tissue. This is why they are to be used in gynecomastia reduction/reversing. I'll discuss dosing for the compounds I've personally used.

Raloxifene: Dose Raloxifene at 60 mg, up to 80mg daily. Do not go up and down with the dose. Start with 60 mg for 6 weeks. If you do not notice much difference, increase to 80 mg and stay at 80 mg until gynecomastia is reversed.

Tamoxifen: Dose at 40 mg every day for 1 week. After that, drop dose to 20 mg and use that every day until gynecomastia is reversed.

About Reversing With letrozole: Yes, it can be done. However, I do not recommend this method. Letrozole is a fairly harsh compound and the protocols I've seen out there are wild. Multiple milligrams of this compound time after time is a surefire way to crush your E2 levels. Then you're left miserable and hating life. Do not use this compound. However, if you are not convinced, please be super cautious with it. The milgram + suggestions are mind boggling to me, I don't care how many people say it works for them. I promise you, most of these folks are not monitoring blood work and this entire deal is a guessing game.

First of all, if you insist on Letro, I would run letro at NO MORE than 100 mcg daily. Yes, that's MICROgrams. Letro took me from 47 ng/dL to 2 ng/dL in 10 days. That's how powerful and difficult to manage this compound is.

Final note regarding gynecomastia reversal... This process takes time. Too many things factor into this so giving you an estimate on how long it takes makes zero sense. Everyone is different and every gynecomastia case is different. Main factors are the level of estrogen present, body fat percentage and the age of your gynecomastia. All that would render an estimate of time to reverse it useless. You must however, have patients. This is not a quick process at all. Not even close. In some cases it can take up to 9 months, heck even longer. But... My experience was that I noticed a big difference around week 6, and was able to completely reverse it before the end of the 3rd month.

Have a powerful day,

~ Austinite

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points

I notice mine went away slowly as i let everything stabilize, but i wasn't even cruising. So there's that. Now i kinda always have little lumps, they'll grow and shrink until i get surgery, same with you if you keep cycling. It seems to come back easier after you first get it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

first,did you have bloods in order to know what caused gyno? second...1.5 mg caber/week? you should read about caber sides,don't go easy with that stuff.and your doc prescribes you that much caber?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

12.5 asin ED. worked for me after about 3 weeks or so even while upping my test dose. i also have small lumps that probably wont go away but the asin keeps them tiny and un-noticeable.

did you have lumps prior to this cycle? did you lactate first then get the lumps?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

@LowTman - Good info thanks for that!

@Daimonos - i did get bloods during cycle. Prolactin was undetectable and progesterone was around the high end of the range. Estrogen wasnt tested for some reason... And no my doc just writes me scripts for the caber i dose it myself.

@joeytl - nope never had them before, during this cycle the lumps came. And then a brief period where i could squeeze some oily shit from the nips... But upped the caber and thats stopped.

Thanks for the responses guys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 88HerculesGenes88 View Post
    I notice mine went away slowly as i let everything stabilize, but i wasn't even cruising. So there's that. Now i kinda always have little lumps, they'll grow and shrink until i get surgery, same with you if you keep cycling. It seems to come back easier after you first get it.
    Yeah im betting everytime i run tren now its gonna flare up again. Such a shame cause i love everything else tren gave me, not these lumps though!! Lol I'll eventually go under the knife.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by evolutionary View Post
    @LowTman - Good info thanks for that!

@Daimonos - i did get bloods during cycle. Prolactin was undetectable and progesterone was around the high end of the range. Estrogen wasnt tested for some reason... And no my doc just writes me scripts for the caber i dose it myself.

@joeytl - nope never had them before, during this cycle the lumps came. And then a brief period where i could squeeze some oily shit from the nips... But upped the caber and thats stopped.

Thanks for the responses guys
    this may or may not ease your mind, but my very first cycle of test, i had a one time discharge of some shit out of my nips. it lasted a couple of days but it was a very tiny amount, like 1/10th a cc. there were no lumps at this time.... then they came in slow. turns out AI was bunk, from a shitty RC place. switched to pharm grade and they shrunk up big time, but still there none the less.

good luck man.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    579 Posts
    Rep Points

If you are lactating you need a dopamine agonist, not a SERM. Increase your arimidex to 12.5mg ED. Is there any chance that your cabergoline is bunk? You should not be lactating if you are taking 1-1.5mg of caber every week, this doesn't make sense to me.

Is the puffiness that you are experiencing coming from the gland or is there adipose (fat) tissue present around the nipple?
    lll-lll Rest in peace Big Lou lll-lll

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TouaregV8 View Post
    If you are lactating you need a dopamine agonist, not a SERM. Increase your arimidex to 12.5mg ED. Is there any chance that your cabergoline is bunk? You should not be lactating if you are taking 1-1.5mg of caber every week, this doesn't make sense to me.

Is the puffiness that you are experiencing coming from the gland or is there adipose (fat) tissue present around the nipple?
    The caber i had was dostinex straight from the pharmacy! I am no longer lactating though, i was just providing some context.

It is definitely the gland.. Will up aromasin.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    579 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TouaregV8 View Post
    If you are lactating you need a dopamine agonist, not a SERM. Increase your arimidex to 12.5mg ED.
    *Meant aromasin, not arimidex.

The increase in aromasin should help to get this back under control. It may take a few weeks but be patient. Deca and tren always make my glands swell up but they go back down after cycle.
    lll-lll Rest in peace Big Lou lll-lll

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

habe you tried letro?