• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Do we need to use one and half inch needles for test prop shot in the Gluts?

gladiatorbuddy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
i have one inch needles only. but i can order one and half inch needles if needed.
Any advice please?

i have one inch needles only. but i can order one and half inch needles if needed.
Any advice please?
As long as u are in muscle you are good w Amy size

grab those dumbbells and let's get stupid

It all depends on how much fat you have on your ass. 1" is standard. If you need 1.5" in order to reach your glute muscle, then you need to work on your diet and training before you use AAS.

If you don't go deep enough doesn't it just end up being a Sub-Q injection?

How viscous is Test Prop? Is it anywhere as thick as Test E? Just curious what gauge you guys use for prop

If I use 1" in the glutes, I just make sure to bury the tip. You can gain depth that way.

1" is fine unless you're a giant fat ass! I like 23 gauge. 25g is too slow I get impatient and it ends up hurting worse.

I am chubby and I go 1inch in glutes and vetro glutes never had a problem.

IML Gear Cream!
I use 1 inch X 25G solely based on the fear factor but tell everyone its to prevent scar tissue

I've pinned quads with slins - just pick a lean spot.

23 g 1.5 inch for glutes and quads then 25 g 1 inch for delts. Been doing it that way for god knows how long.

agree with most of them, 1" is fine for you if you are not a fat ass

I pin delts and quads up to 1ml with 27g .5". Everything else is 1" 25g.

I am about ready to go back to 25 gauge 5/8" length. Currently using 25 gauge 1" length but just don't need it that long.

I use 27gx 0.5" or 25g x 5/8" everywhere including glutes... I used to use 1" tho and that's sufficient.

Usually having most of your body fat predominantly stored in the ass is a blessing, and doesn't necessarily make you a fat ass...
I use 1 1/2"

Back