My Tren horror story and giving it another chance..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    tone

My Tren horror story and giving it another chance..

Laying here in bed and figured I would share a little bedtime story about my personal experience with Tren..

Last year I ran Tren E at 400mg a week and it was the best cycle I'd ever done. The usual sweats, aggression (good gym aggression), some slight anxiety but wasn't anything to write home about. I was eating a slight surplus and went from 6'0 205lb to 238lb in 10 weeks. Everyone knew I was on something

Took some time off and decided to run it again..

I couldn't wait to get started. I ordered some new gear from a great source and decided to bump it to 850mg since I handled 400mg so well!

This is where shit hit the fan....

By day 10 my sides were SO BAD I couldn't physically function. I had SEVERE panic attacks for almost 6 straight days until the ester started to clear. I was so anxious and depressed, the only thing that helped the sides were several whiskey drinks throughout the following days. I sound like a basketcase I know, but the sides hit me THAT hard.

It was seriously one of the worst things that's ever happened to me and vowed to never take Tren again. My previous supplier obviously SEVERELY underdosed that tren. In retrospect of mt first tren cycle, I was probably only running 200-300mg. LESSON LEARNED.

I can happily say that I'm on day 10 of my first time using Tren Ace at 350mg a week I brewed and had lab tested and I'm alive and SWOLL. I feel awesome at this dose..

1. Always run Ace first
    2. Start at a low dose until you find your sweet spot
    3. Never underestimate the power of Trenbolone! It will crawl out from under your bed at night and FUK YOU UP...

Night kids...
    Last edited by tone; 05-04-2016 at 08:28 PM.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points

Im currently on Ace 1ml Ed (700mg a week) plus 400mg Tren Hex. (Long ester) the jealousy has got better over time and the night sweats have been zapped by the clenbuterol but the insomnia never goes away...oh and my dick works everytime 60% of the time

tone
    What I love about Tren is that I take ZERO bullshit from anyone. I never act like a dick or pick fights but I just feel alpha as FUK.

The only downside is wanting to bang girls you would normally find repulsive off cycle. I'd be ashamed if any of you looked at my browser history..
    Last edited by tone; 05-04-2016 at 08:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah you fucked up when u jumped to 850. I get anxiety so fuckn bad bro. I work with some pretty hot college girls. My anxiety gets so bad on tren. I can't function. They are talking to me and I'm just a fuckn wreck on 3 hours of sleep. I just said fuck it. I'll stop. I will just take the staples. Plus my hair was falling out. Mutha fucka I don't want a bald head.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

tone
    Quote Originally Posted by Bundy74 View Post
    Im currently on Ace 1ml Ed (700mg a week) plus 400mg Tren Hex. (Long ester) the jealousy has got better over time and the night sweats have been zapped by the clenbuterol but the insomnia never goes away...oh and my dick works everytime 60% of the time

Ahh the jealousy... forgot about that side. I've never had a jealous bone in my body, but I will start thinking on my Wives ex boyfriend and shit and get furious about it. I think it's funny because I know it's the Tren tugging at me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

I have no interest in experiencing that. I've had good results on 50mg a week of tren e. And on 150mg a week of tren hex. No sides whatsoever beyond a little extra sweating, especially when sleeping. Tren is so strong I don't believe that for my goals I need all that much. If I wanted to be huge maybe I'd go higher but with my temper it would not be a good idea.

tone
    Yep.. 100 - 300mg of tren a week and focus on eating and training more. If you can't look like a beast off that, then it's user error.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    452 Posts
    Rep Points

1g or higher for the goods
    Uncle - Z Sponsored Athlete

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by toneispower View Post
    Yep.. 100 - 300mg of tren a week and focus on eating and training more. If you can't look like a beast off that, then it's user error.
    I agree 100% ^^^^^^^^

:winkfinger:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by toneispower View Post
    Laying here in bed and figured I would share a little bedtime story about my personal experience with Tren..

Last year I ran Tren E at 400mg a week and it was the best cycle I'd ever done. The usual sweats, aggression (good gym aggression), some slight anxiety but wasn't anything to write home about. I was eating a slight surplus and went from 6'0 205lb to 238lb in 10 weeks. Everyone knew I was on something

Took some time off and decided to run it again..

I couldn't wait to get started. I ordered some new gear from a great source and decided to bump it to 850mg since I handled 400mg so well!

This is where shit hit the fan....

By day 10 my sides were SO BAD I couldn't physically function. I had SEVERE panic attacks for almost 6 straight days until the ester started to clear. I was so anxious and depressed, the only thing that helped the sides were several whiskey drinks throughout the following days. I sound like a basketcase I know, but the sides hit me THAT hard.

It was seriously one of the worst things that's ever happened to me and vowed to never take Tren again. My previous supplier obviously SEVERELY underdosed that tren. In retrospect of mt first tren cycle, I was probably only running 200-300mg. LESSON LEARNED.

I can happily say that I'm on day 10 of my first time using Tren Ace at 350mg a week I brewed and had lab tested and I'm alive and SWOLL. I feel awesome at this dose..

1. Always run Ace first
    2. Start at a low dose until you find your sweet spot
    3. Never underestimate the power of Trenbolone! It will crawl out from under your bed at night and FUK YOU UP...

Night kids...
    Wow that tren really hit you huh? I don't think it's fair to flat out blame tren for all of that. It sounds like you've got some underlying physiological things going on there. I'm sorry it wreaked havoc on you brother.

FWIW: tren ace nails me at week 5. Striations, pump, shortness of breathe, it's literally on.

Tren E never really hits me. Excessive night sweats are about it.
    All of the posts by TBJ are for entertainment purposes only.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by spinyvegeta View Post
    1g or higher for the goods
    Words to live by!

tone
    Quote Originally Posted by TBJ View Post
    Wow that tren really hit you huh? I don't think it's fair to flat out blame tren for all of that. It sounds like you've got some underlying physiological things going on there. I'm sorry it wreaked havoc on you brother.

FWIW: tren ace nails me at week 5. Striations, pump, shortness of breathe, it's literally on.

Tren E never really hits me. Excessive night sweats are about it.

I was going through some pretty stressful stuff at the time which may have been a factor. But I know Tren amplified it 10 fold!

I'll slowly work my way up to 1g...

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

To the guys who talked about the jealously, and wanting to have sex with girls who youd normally find discusting lol, I get that bad. The jealously and paranoia is the worst when you have a gf, almost makes me scared to run it this summer. Everytime ive ran tren its been underdosed, i finally got what I think is some legit fire tren, plan is 150mgs eod. Should be a hell of a ride.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

So.... I'm I'm running 125 mg Ed and have zero sides and can't really see any thing different going on... It's probably safe to say I'm pinning straight oil right????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lespaul View Post
    So.... I'm I'm running 125 mg Ed and have zero sides and can't really see any thing different going on... It's probably safe to say I'm pinning straight oil right????
    How long has it been?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk