• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Cycle Help & Advice

richard_hardwood

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys and girls,

I would like to first say thank you for letting me use your forum and interacting with you beautiful people. Secondly, I would like to mention that this will be my first cycle, so please forgive any ignorance in my post or comments. I am here to learn from all of you and to make my transition as smooth and successful as possible. Below I have listed my personal statistics, cycle, PCT, and other supplements I am looking to use. My goal with this first cycle is to start off slowly and see how my body reacts to the gear I selected so I will know what to use in future cycles. I'm asking for any advice or constructive criticism regarding my potential choices. Below I am going to outline my train of thought and reasons for selecting the cycle and PTC I have. I will also list the questions and concerns I may have for each. Please feel free to comment and help me out with the knowledge and advice you have to offer. Respect and much thanks.

Goals: I am looking to get more of a cut look over time with as minimal bloat and sides as possible.

Main Concerns: Side-effects and injecting for the first time. I want to mention that I am prone to gyno, which I had removed. I am also trying to be cautious with body acne and hair-loss (I suffer from slight, but not considerable, male-pattern-baldness). I understand you can't "have your cake and eat it too", but I am trying to do my best to prevent or control any sides that may occur. I have researched as much as possible about injecting properly - where and how to inject, being sanitary and safe, and aspirating every time.

Personal Statistics

Height: 5' 11" (181 cm)
Weight: 192 lbs. (87.1 kg)
Body Fat: 12%
Pre-Cycle Blood Test: Normal

8-Week Cycle

Week 1: Test E (250 mg), Turanabol (20 mg), Arimidex (0.5 mg)
Week 2: Test E (250 mg), Turanabol (20 mg), Arimidex (0.5 mg)
Week 3: Test E (250 mg), Turanabol (40 mg), Arimidex (0.5 mg)
Week 4: Test E (500 mg), Turanabol (40 mg), Arimidex (0.5 mg)
Week 5: Test E (500 mg), Arimidex (0.25 mg)
Week 6: Test E (250 mg), Arimidex (0.25 mg)
Week 7: Test E (250 mg), Arimidex (0.25 mg)
Week 8: Test E (250 mg), Arimidex (0.25 mg)

Cycle Selection Reason: Although I contemplated starting with a Test Only cycle, I have decided to stack it with T-Bol to see how my body reacts to it. It gives me the option of discontinuing the T-Bol if I have negative reactions or sides. I also chose T-Bol over D-Bol after weighing the pros and cons of both my goals and the side-effects of each. I selected Arimidex as my AI, which seems to be pretty common and effective. You will also notice that I have also decided to start off with a small dosage of both Test and D-Bol, then increase the dosage around mid-cycle before tapering to a smaller dosage of Test and Arimidex for the remainder of the cycle. I understand that for most of you 250 mg of Test and 20-40 mg of T-Bol may both be mild dosages. I also noticed that the recommendation of a first cycle is sometimes 12 weeks + PCT. However, I am looking to start off my first cycle to a maximum of 8 weeks with a low dosage before I make any decisions on my next cycle. I am planning to wait 14 weeks after PCT until my next cycle to give my body time to adjust and to decide if and what changes are necessary - that is, if this cycle goes well and another is in my future.

Cycle Questions: What are your opinions on the choice of selection and dosage? Is the idea of going from 250 mg of Test & 20 mg of T-Bol up to 500 mg of Test & 40 mg of T-Bol then tapered back to 250 mg of Test a good/smart choice or bad? Is it better to keep the dosage consistent throughout the cycle?

4-Week Post Cycle Therapy

Week 9: Clomid (100 mg), Arimidex (0.25 mg), Novaldex (25 mg)
Week 10: Clomid (50 mg), Arimidex (0.25 mg), Novaldex (25 mg)
Week 11: Clomid (25 mg), Arimidex (0.25 mg), Novaldex (25 mg)
Week 12: Clomid (25 mg), Arimidex (0.25 mg), Novaldex (25 mg)

PCT Selection Reason: I have decided to go with the combination of Clomid and Novaldex while continuing with Arimidex throught my PCT. I have seen quite a bit of discussion about Clomid as a PCT choice with a wide variety of dosage suggestions. I considered doing 100/100/100/100. However, with the somewhat small dosage of gear I selected, along with running only an 8-week cycle, I decided to go with a tapered run of Clomid and consistent run of Arimidex and Nolva.

PCT Questions: Is the dosage of Clomid I chose compatible with the cycle above? Are there any better options or suggestions of PCT for this cycle?

Other Supplements

Milk Thistle (225 mg)
Taurine (3 g)
Pantothenic Acid (600 mg)
Ripped Freak Pre-Workout (250 mg)
Whey Protein (50 g)
Creatine Monohydrate (10 g)

Supplements Selection Reason: I have selected a plethora of supplements, mainly to combat the side-effects of T-Bol and Test. Before I get into the supplements I am using for my sides, I want to mention that am currently using 50 g of Whey Protein split into 25 g in each of my two daily protein smoothies, 5 mg per day of Creatine, and 250 mg of Ripped Freak Pre-Workout for extra energy. I am planning to continue using these, along with adding an additional 5 g of Creatine per day. I have selected to use Milk Thistle three times daily (total of 225 mg per day) to help prevent as much liver damage as possible. After researching side-effects, I read multiple suggestions of 3 g of Taurine per day to help against back pumps that some users get from T-Bol. I am also considering Vitamin B-3 (Pantothenic Acid) to help any possible acne sides that may occur.

Supplements Questions: Is this too much? Will any of these supplements conflict with T-Bol, Test E, Arimidex, Clomid, or Nolva? Should I only use Taurine and Vitamin B-3 if and when symptoms of back pumps and/or acne occur?

I want to thank all of you that will take the time to read this and respond with your advice. It means alot and will help me out more than you think.

I think your PCT should be more of a
Nolva: 40/40/20/20 with a clomid: 50/50/25/25

Most people dont enjoy the sides of clomid but know how crucial it is to run with nolva, so its mostly normal to go with a lower dosage of clomid and a normal dosage of nolva.

You will probably crash your estrogen at 250mg test and .5 adex. Most ppl don't an AI untIL over 300mg/wk

.5 adex taken how often?

Back