• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Can a woman SAFELY use tren?

IML Gear Cream!
Shells is a great choice to be a rep. Former customer, knowledgeable about AAS, and she actually lifts weights, and looks like it.

as in former AY ??? if so.. well that sheds a new light on things..

but to answer the question from OP...

No way give tren to the fiance bro.. the trade off isn't worth it... period.

anavar @20mgs a day and give her low dose HGH, if that's still not enough go to 30mgs a day... no primo either unless you want her to lose her hair.

Last edited:
6mg eod working up to 10mg eod for 6 weeks. SHould have started at 10 and stayed there. 10 was when real gains started. No sides other than adrenal fatigue towards the end.
I wouldnt give it to a beginner or someone who is still having a good time with 20mg anavar. On the anavar note, women can run as much anavar as they can tolerate. Mrs takes a lot of it for long durations with zero sides or effects on RBC or liver. But theres no reason to run more just because. Stay with whats working. No need to be like these fucking idiots who run 750-1000mg test their first cycle.

Last edited:
Gimmick....lol. This "gimmick" helped create this new female forum. Damn, you guys must really hate new women on this forum with all the call outs as of late:wits:

The one I asked for two yrs ago? I'll see myself out.

6mg eod working up to 10mg eod for 6 weeks. SHould have started at 10 and stayed there. 10 was when real gains started. No sides other than adrenal fatigue towards the end.
I wouldnt give it to a beginner or someone who is still having a good time with 20mg anavar. On the anavar note, women can run as much anavar as they can tolerate. Mrs takes a lot of it for long durations with zero sides or effects on RBC or liver. But theres no reason to run more just because. Stay with whats working. No need to be like these fucking idiots who run 750-1000mg test their first cycle.

Maybe I am missed it, but what hormone are you talking about... "6mg-10mg EOD" of what?

actually the idea was nixed because the forums were so rarely used by women across other forums..
I also had a women's group here that also performed very poorly unless I constantly pushed it

but it certainly doesn't detract from a board- shells should be mod of it

but it certainly doesn't detract from a board- shells should be mod of it

I'm hoping it does well......we will see. I certainly respect your opinion and input Sheri. hey, I'm about to start a cycle and would love your opinion btw.

Get Shredded!

ok ok, who did this cycle of tren?

Before using Tren I would try test prop at 10 mg 3 times per week. Its a VERY enjoyable cycle for gals. Huge boost in sex drive and power. If she has undesirable sides doing that then no Tren. But if the cycle goes well I would start her low and slow with Tren.

Use a slin pin for accurate dosing and try to find a really reliable source. Tren should be a last resort so try Nandrolone and Test first. (not stacked)

If she is stepping on a pro stage then she could go higher than 30 mg Prop weekly. I have seen gals run 90 mg of prop weekly and 90 mg of Tren but that's obviously going to cause sides.

Try to think way into the future on this. Do you really want her to have a deep voice and facial hair ten years from now? This will help temper what you guys decide to do hopefully.

I would never let my wife use Tren personally.

Having a lot of talks with the fiancé about cycles beyond var. The discussions have come around to tren a few times. I wouldn't even begin to know how to tackle this, but when there was a certain emerald lady around here she mentioned "a wee bit of tren"

So what's the opinion of people with some amount of experience with female cycles?

i know multiple women who has used Tren A and Parabolan....its risk v reward...cause like dose virilization varied a whole bunch between each female....some not so goood and some not so bad...i would rank it as one of the bigger gambles for a female...

imho a small tipp or tpa dose like 10-15mg 2 x ew is much safer with good returns...and of course her status or peri, pre, intra or post menupause will play a big factor...

The cut and paste was from an article I read and was sharing about the authors opinion on Tren. Instead of sending the link to the article I sent the part of the article about women and Tren.

Leigh is a transgender man now fyi...so depending on when it was written would depend on if a women wrote it...just sayin...

10mg E3d of TPA for around 4 months was my wife's last cruise. Something different than cruising on 20mg anavar. She loved it.

Really good info in this thread. I have high hopes for this subforum because gathering all the collective wisdom on female cycles is something that really needed to be done.

Before using Tren I would try test prop at 10 mg 3 times per week. Its a VERY enjoyable cycle for gals. Huge boost in sex drive and power.

R the sides very minimal at this dose? I know women can run test at low dose with little sides but idk what that range is. My girl is down to run things past var but of course is worried about sides.

as in former AY ??? if so.. well that sheds a new light on things..

but to answer the question from OP...

No way give tren to the fiance bro.. the trade off isn't worth it... period.

anavar @20mgs a day and give her low dose HGH, if that's still not enough go to 30mgs a day... no primo either unless you want her to lose her hair.
Women shouldn't be going over 20mg of var... 20mg is a max recommended before all sides before come very unpleasant, no matter how mild var is... do 20mg but you can stack it with others... there are many compounds that a woman can use safely.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Having a lot of talks with the fiancé about cycles beyond var. The discussions have come around to tren a few times. I wouldn't even begin to know how to tackle this, but when there was a certain emerald lady around here she mentioned "a wee bit of tren"

So what's the opinion of people with some amount of experience with female cycles?
What are your lady's stats?

IML Gear Cream!
R the sides very minimal at this dose? I know women can run test at low dose with little sides but idk what that range is. My girl is down to run things past var but of course is worried about sides.
Its a stout cycle for a first timer but its kind of a threshold dose. If you add much more a cracked voice or unwanted hair growth may occur.

I would limit the cycle to 8 weeks and start with a lower dose the first few weeks. Get in and get out. No need to go beyond 8 weeks. You could switch to Var if you want after the first 8 weeks of prop but it will hammer HDL so again think shorter runs

Women shouldn't be going over 20mg of var... 20mg is a max recommended before all sides before come very unpleasant, no matter how mild var is... do 20mg but you can stack it with others... there are many compounds that a woman can use safely.

Listen to the gear goddess!! She is very knowledgeable . And she knows her stuff..

Its a stout cycle for a first timer but its kind of a threshold dose. If you add much more a cracked voice or unwanted hair growth may occur.

I would limit the cycle to 8 weeks and start with a lower dose the first few weeks. Get in and get out. No need to go beyond 8 weeks. You could switch to Var if you want after the first 8 weeks of prop but it will hammer HDL so again think shorter runs

Heavy knows and wouldnt steer ya wrong! He is the asf guru! Take heed in what he says.

5'2" 128 I would guess 18% but it's different gaging a woman.
Sorry for the delay. .. for some reason I can't log in on the computer and only on my phone...but I missed the notifications somehow.

What is her diet and training like? What cycles has she done in the past and what are her goals?

Sorry for the delay. .. for some reason I can't log in on the computer and only on my phone...but I missed the notifications somehow.

What is her diet and training like? What cycles has she done in the past and what are her goals?
Good to see you back posting GG :)

Good to see you back posting GG :)
Thank you... just need to figure out why I can't access my account on the computer... grrrrrrr...

Her exact diet I couldn't say except I've been pushing her to eat more. She eats "clean" everything cooked, avoids sugars and refined foods, but macro tracking and calorie counting is something she avoids. Her goals are what we all want I guess, to get leaner and stronger and not sacrifice curves.

She's run several cycles of AY var. I think 2 @10mg 2 @20mg and now 25mg because that's what I have. She is loving this one which makes me nervous about the var, but so far no sides except a few pimples on her shoulders which is about par for the course. She's getting leaner and she is raving about the strength but I don't train with her so I couldn't say.

Her training is basically bodypump 7 days a week and then she does "body combat" for cardio 3 times a week. She's an instructor so with a full time job, kids and her instructing she really has no time for additional training.

5'2" 128 I would guess 18% but it's different gaging a woman.

Her exact diet I couldn't say except I've been pushing her to eat more. She eats "clean" everything cooked, avoids sugars and refined foods, but macro tracking and calorie counting is something she avoids. Her goals are what we all want I guess, to get leaner and stronger and not sacrifice curves.

She's run several cycles of AY var. I think 2 @10mg 2 @20mg and now 25mg because that's what I have. She is loving this one which makes me nervous about the var, but so far no sides except a few pimples on her shoulders which is about par for the course. She's getting leaner and she is raving about the strength but I don't train with her so I couldn't say.

Her training is basically bodypump 7 days a week and then she does "body combat" for cardio 3 times a week. She's an instructor so with a full time job, kids and her instructing she really has no time for additional training.

With those stats and that workout schedule it sounds like she's on the right track for her goals. I'm curious, and maybe I missed it, how long has she been on var?

Well... as I said before...females shouldn't exceed 20mg a day of var... she is risking many undesirable sides which can stay permanent very quickly... i would ask her to lower it so she avoids that.

If var is the only compound she has run and these are her goals... being a fitness instructor, she may benefit from eq. It's great for endurance as well as getting her lean, defined, strong and vascular. She could stack her var, 10mg or up to 20mg with EQ if she wishes since she now knows how her body responds to it. I would stick to 50mg a week to start for a few weeks... some females can handle as high as 100mg per week. Split them up for pins twice a week. Even though eq has a very long half life, I noticed keeping my shots to twice a week kept everything stable and less sides than if I took one big shot every 10-14 days.

Another choice would be primo... but from the sounds of it, she'd like the eq.

As for tren... it will cause her more grief than good for what she wants to achieve.

And yes, keep her training mean and diet clean...high proteins and it will help her with the most common sides of cramping or pains in the tummy area that var is notorious for.

Back