Old
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    221 Posts
    Rep Points

Can a woman SAFELY use tren?

Having a lot of talks with the fiancÚ about cycles beyond var. The discussions have come around to tren a few times. I wouldn't even begin to know how to tackle this, but when there was a certain emerald lady around here she mentioned "a wee bit of tren"

So what's the opinion of people with some amount of experience with female cycles?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    639 Posts
    Rep Points

:winkfinger:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Can a woman SAFELY use tren?

You don't see that much (at all around here)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JRotten View Post
    Having a lot of talks with the fiancÚ about cycles beyond var. The discussions have come around to tren a few times. I wouldn't even begin to know how to tackle this, but when there was a certain emerald lady around here she mentioned "a wee bit of tren"

So what's the opinion of people with some amount of experience with female cycles?
    Tren was made for Cattle, not humans. Men should only be using it.

Google Masteron, a steroid made for females in the beginning although no pharma grade exists today. Low dose Primo is an option but you have to buy legit or she might be getting test and mast or even worse, nothing just oil. If you ever buy primo, taste it, shoot some on your finger and taste it. In 30 seconds your mouth should be full of cherries. If not, it's not primo.

Get bloods, I know girls who run their total test to 200 (forget units on test but this is the number on the bloodwork, not the dose.) They are all hardbodies. Never seen their pussies however, they might be gross.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    753 Posts
    Rep Points

I know the emerald one tried tren twice as an experiment, not sure the amount. But she preferred NPP, 15mg EOD. As mentioned primo is a good choice but virtually every woman I know that tried it had issues with their hair falling out...

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points

The sides of tren for women like most aas are terrible. Wouldn't be worth what you get out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Npp is the way to go for girls, also eq, mast and some test. The thing about tren with women is the effects it has on them years later.

If I were to plan a cycle for a girl with tren I might let her run it twice. If they continue to cycle with it is when the big problems will start taking place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

I would be interested to get input from a female who has actually tried tren but I found a great article by Leigh Penman. I copied and pasted the girlie parts.

TRENBOLONE...THE WOMEN OF THE FORUM SPEAK OUT

It seems that although women are generally told to avoid using this drug, Trenbolone is being used more and more by women in controlled doses. The fact that it adds primarily lean mass whilst reducing body fat is obviously a key factor in its attractiveness. When women were asked for their feedback on Trenbolone use a variety of favored dosages came up. Anything from a very conservative 10mg every other day to a more adventurous 100mg/week split into two doses.

Stacking Trenbolone with Test P was also something favored by those engaging in high level competition.

Another use of Trenbolone involved taking it 3-4 days before a show in order to add hardness and definition to the physique.

It has to be said that side effects were experienced by all - usually increased hair growth and acne - and the severity of the side effects seemed to be worse in younger women. The theory expressed here being that ovarian function may be the reason for this, with a younger woman still having stronger ovarian function than an older women who may be entering peri-menopause.

This is all speculation of course but seems like a plausible explanation in my opinion.

Either way, if you are considering using Trenbolone it is advised to use it on its own and at extremely low doses (such as the aforementioned 10mg every other day) in order to test your own unique sensitivity.

TRENBOLONE....THE SISTER STEEL EVALUATION

Trenbolone is a potent androgen that is primarily used in cattle, so there is even less information at our disposal on this compound or its effects on the female endocrine system than any other drug. It is the one drug that seems to produce results as significant as the side effects that are associated with it. Women are generally advised to stay clear of Trenbolone considering the strong androgenic component which eradicates any possibility of running Trenbolone without sides. The more seasoned female athlete will run it in the off season in order to reap the muscle building benefits of the drug whilst maintaining a relatively low body fat. On the other hand running it during contest preparation will preserve the newly added muscle mass while on a calorie restricted diet. The less daring athlete will run Trenbolone during the last few weeks of contest preparation or even limit their use to the week before the show - with a more frequent injection schedule.

Women who have experienced less favorable side effects on Trenbolone report experiencing tachycardia from a single pin, accompanied by profuse night sweats and insomnia bad enough to bail on thecycle. Others experience rapid hair growth with more frequent shaving (side effects that are far from unmanageable).

Quite honestly, Trenbolone dosing is dependent on how much a woman is willing to deal with in terms of sides. There is no conservative dose for a first timer with Trenbolone being far better suited for the educated, experienced and seasoned athlete who has paid her dues.

It is also important to note that Trenbolone lowers TSH levels so running T3 in conjunction with it is highly advisable, as well as an anti-prolactin such as Dostinex at 0.5mg every third day or 5mg of Bromocriptine daily to keep prolactin levels in check.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    974 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Primo100 View Post
    They are all hardbodies. Never seen their pussies however, they might be gross.
    Well, have you asked to see them?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts
    Rep Points

Interesting to see the feedback. I don't have women in my circles on gear. Seems like most posts across boards seem hyper sensitive about Women and Gear with few options, but if your a guy, inject anything you want. We too could use some caution.

LowT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    227 Posts
    Rep Points

I knew a woman that used tren and every two weeks had to get haired lasered off her face.

I'd go for it bro. Anything for gains.

DRSE representative

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts
    Rep Points

I know women that's have done tren and lived. So it's pretty safe?
    Srs my woman experience was that 25 MG of ace eod was enough to cause some facial hair growth and clitoral growth... so yeah you should get her some tren you dirty fucking animal
    I would wade in very gently.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    753 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LowTman View Post
    Seems like most posts across boards seem hyper sensitive about Women and Gear

LowT
    That's why this subforum is a great idea 😎

Old
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    221 Posts
    Rep Points

It's always something worth discussing real world experiences. I really like this new subforum. There are a lot of women that cycle and there are a lot of people that have good experience on women's cycles. Of course there are people that will say no to anything other than car and that's fine, but hopefully we'll be able to have sane productive discussions in this subforum. Leading with tren I think is a good way to get the discussion going.

Really looking forward to this new sub!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    That's why this subforum is a great idea 
    This. I miss V.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

um, no, but I like your bravado.