Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    866 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    No hasn't tried winstrol. NPP was 50mg a week, she only took it for a month, gained like 6lbs, some water weight that made her look puffy so she didn't like it because of that. She took primo E a couple times at 50mg a week. Var always at 10, at 20 she got some headaches and water so she stays at 10. EQ at 60 has been good, no complaints, big sex drive. Test C or E at 20-25 a week worked well too, she's prescribed test and using AndroGel now, used pellets for a year but got tired of having those inserted in her ass every couple months.
    we are interested in EQ. but the long ester scares her...

we will do winstrol first then maybe try EQ.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,644 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    we are interested in EQ. but the long ester scares her...

we will do winstrol first then maybe try EQ.
    They make Bold Cyp and Ace too. Tbol I've heard good reports with women, I'll have her run that next.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    866 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    They make Bold Cyp and Ace too. Tbol I've heard good reports with women, I'll have her run that next.
    yeah i think i have a few vials of Bold Cyp from good ol Gearhead .

ill probably Log my wifes run to help other members

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points

Women and Tren do not mix. I've had good success with EQ in moderate dosages

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

My wife in her upper 40's first tren cycle went like this.

20mg test p
    30mg tren ace
    50mg mast p

Injected everyday. Her clit grew big and nice. Her voice depend, no extra hair growth on the face. Her libido went through the roof. Her muscle gains were incredible. This was for a figure contest prep for 3 months. She came in looking shredded at a pro level. She should had being on a pro stack. She is ok with her sides. She is at an age that her physical goals are important.

I personally love the way her voice sounds. It's the common sound that you know a woman is on gear. Her clit has grown and is her weapon now. Lol. She loves it to be rubbed and gets really excited with it. Her desire for sex is really high even on a trt dose of 20mg of test ed. So from a guys perspective the female body builder is really sexy if you like the look. Dont dog the look because you dont like it. Not all guys like fat girls, or small girls. I hate when I see guys comment that its gross for a woman to have muscles. Keep your rude comment to yourself. Or show me yours and I'll tell you your girl is fucking gross.

Anyway yes a woman can take tren but she will have side. The night sweats are low for her. I take tren as well. The sides are not bad. So many guys are pussies with side affects they cant handle it. I will always cycle tren with test over another gear. Its just awesome stuff.

us-domesticsupply.ws
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts
    Rep Points

Its pretty safe to have enlarged clitoris
    http://oraclemoments.blogspot.com/20...-crap-out.html

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    557 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeguy View Post

20mg test p
    30mg tren ace
    50mg mast p

Injected everyday. Her clit grew big and nice. Her voice depend, no extra hair growth on the face. Her libido went through the roof. Her muscle gains were incredible. This was for a figure contest prep for 3 months. She came in looking shredded at a pro level. She should had being on a pro stack. She is ok with her sides. She is at an age that her physical goals are important.

I personally love the way her voice sounds. It's the common sound that you know a woman is on gear. Her clit has grown and is her weapon now. Lol. She loves it to be rubbed and gets really excited with it. Her desire for sex is really high even on a trt dose of 20mg of test ed. So from a guys perspective the female body builder is really sexy if you like the look. Dont dog the look because you dont like it. Not all guys like fat girls, or small girls. I hate when I see guys comment that its gross for a woman to have muscles. Keep your rude comment to yourself. Or show me yours and I'll tell you your girl is fucking gross.

Anyway yes a woman can take tren but she will have side. The night sweats are low for her. I take tren as well. The sides are not bad. So many guys are pussies with side affects they cant handle it. I will always cycle tren with test over another gear. Its just awesome stuff.
    What about the other side effects associated with tren...cholesterol, liver and kidney damage?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,043 Posts
    Rep Points

20mg test p
    30mg tren ace
    50mg mast p

Solid, solid first post!

Must be followed up with pics though, or everyone is going to call bs. Just sayin.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts
    Rep Points

My girl loves that cut mix,,and gets strong as hell....BUT the sides don't go away and I fear the long term problems will be hard to deal with...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Solid, solid first post!

Must be followed up with pics though, or everyone is going to call bs. Just sayin.
    Agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cold ass Canada!...need to move to the sunshine!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts
    Rep Points

20mg test p
    30mg tren ace
    50mg mast p

That's a pretty hardcore cycle for a woman. UNLESS those are weekly dose totals.

She must be competing in BB to be running these kind of combos. Women respond so well to small doses, no need to run a male equivalent cycle for every day life.

I've done A LOT of cycles over the last 20+ yrs with all kinds of compounds and combos (depending on my goals) and I wouldn't personally advise it unless you're hardcore BB competitor.... IF she is after the undesirable sides with a bang. Good for her. I'm not, I like being a girly girl.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    949 Posts
    Rep Points

I know an IFBB PRO who goes on stage at raising phoenix and she takes nothing but Masteron.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    949 Posts
    Rep Points

if you have genetics you don't need tren.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cold ass Canada!...need to move to the sunshine!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    I know an IFBB PRO who goes on stage at raising phoenix and she takes nothing but Masteron.
    No one said you NEED tren. Technically that is only for cows, no person NEEDS it... male or female... it's just another compound to make you a little more superhuman if you wish. Lol

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    949 Posts
    Rep Points

no, I don't completely agree, you believe me: I NEED TREN!!!

More Trenbolone for everyone