• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Can a woman SAFELY use tren?

IML Gear Cream!
Without me having to read 6 pages. What is the consensus? Can women run tren in a low dose without screwing themselves up?

And if any women have ran tren can you chime in on how it felt etc..?

Having a lot of talks with the fiancé about cycles beyond var. The discussions have come around to tren a few times. I wouldn't even begin to know how to tackle this, but when there was a certain emerald lady around here she mentioned "a wee bit of tren"

So what's the opinion of people with some amount of experience with female cycles?

No.

Without me having to read 6 pages. What is the consensus? Can women run tren in a low dose without screwing themselves up?

And if any women have ran tren can you chime in on how it felt etc..?
Maybe check the previous pages to get an answer... women can use just about anything at the right dose without any undesirable sides

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Maybe check the previous pages to get an answer... women can use just about anything at the right dose without any undesirable sides

Dangerous way of thinking about woman using steroid, that they can use anything if used at the right dose. Totally true statement but the difference between not getting sides and your voice deepening, ect could just be a few Mgs. I mean, do u really know at what dose of testosterone or tren becomes dangerous for women?? There is no way you could because these things greatly differ from person to person.

If your a woman unless you want to be Ms. Olympia why would you ever want to roll the dice like that??

My girl has tried a good bit of things. ..no luck with deca (low dose. ..50 to 100 mgs awk) ,test, mast, var, tbol...but she loved the cut stack. ..but even at .25 cc of it, ,caused undesirable sides. ..we are a bit older and perhaps should lean in the hgh direction. ..but tren is off the table for her. ..

My girl has tried a good bit of things. ..no luck with deca (low dose. ..50 to 100 mgs awk) ,test, mast, var, tbol...but she loved the cut stack. ..but even at .25 cc of it, ,caused undesirable sides. ..we are a bit older and perhaps should lean in the hgh direction. ..but tren is off the table for her. ..
50-100 Mgs of deca for a woman is not a small dose. That's what my bodybuilding professional female friend used to use approximately. What do you mean when you say no luck?? You should have seen significant changes on that dose of deca.

I mean not a damn thing. ..none of the benefits I was used too. ..gear was good I don't know women are so different than men on gear. ..I know it's alot stronger at even a forth of does. ..of men. ..trying GH next. ..

lots of good info here.

wife wants to try Primobolan, im currently looking for a source that offers primo Ace tabs.

after reading this thread we might try winstrol , primo ace tabs ,npp and EQ . in that order for 6 weeks on ,6 weeks off.

lots of good info here.

wife wants to try Primobolan, im currently looking for a source that offers primo Ace tabs.

after reading this thread we might try winstrol , primo ace tabs ,npp and EQ . in that order for 6 weeks on ,6 weeks off.

My wife and I were checking out Primo Ace tabs for her but a friend on ASF mentioned that it had caused hair loss for some well known woman(en) here. That was more or less the end of looking at Primo Ace. =)

Get Shredded!
My wife and I were checking out Primo Ace tabs for her but a friend on ASF mentioned that it had caused hair loss for some well known woman(en) here. That was more or less the end of looking at Primo Ace. =)

yeah , thats exactly why we want to try primo Ace first. So she can stop it as soon as she feels that she might be loosing too much hair. (crossing my fingers she doesnt)

She LOVED Anavar at 10mg but she did shed some and had to stop it. She is currently using 5mg but gains are not as good as at 10mg obiously. thats why she wants to try different compounds.

her stats

5'6"
128lbs
35yrs old
not sure on BF . i want to say 25% ish

What about some DHB? I haven't researched it for women but seems like could be a good option.
My wife is on EQ now at 60mg a week, she likes it, very few sides, she gets leaner and harder. Nandrolone bloated her and made her gain too much weight, she doesn't like it. She likes Var at 10mg. Primo at 50mg a week was ok, no hair loss. DHB and Tbol she hasn't tried yet.

Last edited:
What about some DHB? I haven't researched it for women but seems like could be a good option.
My wife is on EQ now at 60mg a week, she likes it, very few sides, she gets leaner and harder. Nandrolone bloated her and made her gain too much weight, she doesn't like it. She likes Var at 10mg. Primo at 50mg a week was ok, no hair loss. DHB and Tbol she hasn't tried yet.

has your wife used winstrol?

i cant source Primo A tabs , so we will probably do winstrol next .

how much NPP did your wife used?

has your wife used winstrol?

i cant source Primo A tabs , so we will probably do winstrol next .

how much NPP did your wife used?

No hasn't tried winstrol. NPP was 50mg a week, she only took it for a month, gained like 6lbs, some water weight that made her look puffy so she didn't like it because of that. She took primo E a couple times at 50mg a week. Var always at 10, at 20 she got some headaches and water so she stays at 10. EQ at 60 has been good, no complaints, big sex drive. Test C or E at 20-25 a week worked well too, she's prescribed test and using AndroGel now, used pellets for a year but got tired of having those inserted in her ass every couple months.

Last edited:

o'rly? try some dimethyltrienolone at about any dose and report back your findings.

No hasn't tried winstrol. NPP was 50mg a week, she only took it for a month, gained like 6lbs, some water weight that made her look puffy so she didn't like it because of that. She took primo E a couple times at 50mg a week. Var always at 10, at 20 she got some headaches and water so she stays at 10. EQ at 60 has been good, no complaints, big sex drive. Test C or E at 20-25 a week worked well too, she's prescribed test and using AndroGel now, used pellets for a year but got tired of having those inserted in her ass every couple months.

we are interested in EQ. but the long ester scares her...

we will do winstrol first then maybe try EQ.

we are interested in EQ. but the long ester scares her...

we will do winstrol first then maybe try EQ.

They make Bold Cyp and Ace too. Tbol I've heard good reports with women, I'll have her run that next.

They make Bold Cyp and Ace too. Tbol I've heard good reports with women, I'll have her run that next.

yeah i think i have a few vials of Bold Cyp from good ol Gearhead .

ill probably Log my wifes run to help other members

Women and Tren do not mix. I've had good success with EQ in moderate dosages

My wife in her upper 40's first tren cycle went like this.

20mg test p
30mg tren ace
50mg mast p

Injected everyday. Her clit grew big and nice. Her voice depend, no extra hair growth on the face. Her libido went through the roof. Her muscle gains were incredible. This was for a figure contest prep for 3 months. She came in looking shredded at a pro level. She should had being on a pro stack. She is ok with her sides. She is at an age that her physical goals are important.

I personally love the way her voice sounds. It's the common sound that you know a woman is on gear. Her clit has grown and is her weapon now. Lol. She loves it to be rubbed and gets really excited with it. Her desire for sex is really high even on a trt dose of 20mg of test ed. So from a guys perspective the female body builder is really sexy if you like the look. Dont dog the look because you dont like it. Not all guys like fat girls, or small girls. I hate when I see guys comment that its gross for a woman to have muscles. Keep your rude comment to yourself. Or show me yours and I'll tell you your girl is fucking gross.

Anyway yes a woman can take tren but she will have side. The night sweats are low for her. I take tren as well. The sides are not bad. So many guys are pussies with side affects they cant handle it. I will always cycle tren with test over another gear. Its just awesome stuff.

20mg test p
30mg tren ace
50mg mast p

Injected everyday. Her clit grew big and nice. Her voice depend, no extra hair growth on the face. Her libido went through the roof. Her muscle gains were incredible. This was for a figure contest prep for 3 months. She came in looking shredded at a pro level. She should had being on a pro stack. She is ok with her sides. She is at an age that her physical goals are important.

I personally love the way her voice sounds. It's the common sound that you know a woman is on gear. Her clit has grown and is her weapon now. Lol. She loves it to be rubbed and gets really excited with it. Her desire for sex is really high even on a trt dose of 20mg of test ed. So from a guys perspective the female body builder is really sexy if you like the look. Dont dog the look because you dont like it. Not all guys like fat girls, or small girls. I hate when I see guys comment that its gross for a woman to have muscles. Keep your rude comment to yourself. Or show me yours and I'll tell you your girl is fucking gross.

Anyway yes a woman can take tren but she will have side. The night sweats are low for her. I take tren as well. The sides are not bad. So many guys are pussies with side affects they cant handle it. I will always cycle tren with test over another gear. Its just awesome stuff.
What about the other side effects associated with tren...cholesterol, liver and kidney damage?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

20mg test p
30mg tren ace
50mg mast p

Solid, solid first post! :twothumbs:

Must be followed up with pics though, or everyone is going to call bs. Just sayin.

My girl loves that cut mix,,and gets strong as hell....BUT the sides don't go away and I fear the long term problems will be hard to deal with...

20mg test p
30mg tren ace
50mg mast p

That's a pretty hardcore cycle for a woman. UNLESS those are weekly dose totals.

She must be competing in BB to be running these kind of combos. Women respond so well to small doses, no need to run a male equivalent cycle for every day life.

I've done A LOT of cycles over the last 20+ yrs with all kinds of compounds and combos (depending on my goals) and I wouldn't personally advise it unless you're hardcore BB competitor.... IF she is after the undesirable sides with a bang. Good for her. I'm not, I like being a girly girl.

if you have genetics you don't need tren.

Attachments

• rising-phoenix-bodybuilding-world-championship-results.jpg
    rising-phoenix-bodybuilding-world-championship-results.jpg
    424 KB · Views: 64
I know an IFBB PRO who goes on stage at raising phoenix and she takes nothing but Masteron.
No one said you NEED tren. Technically that is only for cows, no person NEEDS it... male or female... it's just another compound to make you a little more superhuman if you wish. Lol

Back