• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Can a woman SAFELY use tren?

Get Shredded!
With those stats and that workout schedule it sounds like she's on the right track for her goals. I'm curious, and maybe I missed it, how long has she been on var?
3 weeks this time I think? Maybe 4... She didn't necessarily tell me she got into my stash... What's her's is her's and what's mine is also her's kinda thing I suppose lol.

As for lowering the dose they are tiny 25mg caps so it would be very hard to divide. I'm just watching her close for sides and we're discussing it every few days.

The only scary thing about EQ is the ester. Seems like if something went wrong there it would have the potential to go very bad, but I'm not really not an expert in EQ. Even for me it's something I have only run once and currently on it again, but just now into week 2.

3 weeks this time I think? Maybe 4... She didn't necessarily tell me she got into my stash... What's her's is her's and what's mine is also her's kinda thing I suppose lol.

As for lowering the dose they are tiny 25mg caps so it would be very hard to divide. I'm just watching her close for sides and we're discussing it every few days.

The only scary thing about EQ is the ester. Seems like if something went wrong there it would have the potential to go very bad, but I'm not really not an expert in EQ. Even for me it's something I have only run once and currently on it again, but just now into week 2.
Eq is fairly "safe" for women and many tolerate it quite well... 30-50mg a week is a good dose. I suggested it simply because of what you described she's after.

There are other options as well... I mentioned primo e, stacked with var is amazing... also mast p... those would be some of the choices to consider before going after tren...

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Eq is fairly "safe" for women and many tolerate it quite well... 30-50mg a week is a good dose. I suggested it simply because of what you described she's after.

There are other options as well... I mentioned primo e, stacked with var is amazing... also mast p... those would be some of the choices to consider before going after tren...

Primo stacked with var was supposed to be my stack until she started taking my var😓

Lmfao

My wife has used tren 3 times for about 8 weeks a pop. She's currently on her 3rd cycle with mast and prop thrown in as well. Aside from being an emotionless cyborg badass and being jacked and strong af she pretty much has 0 sides. She actually suffered worse sides from her first var cycle (hair growth, voice deepening) than she does on 40mg of prop ED

Actually I take that back. The only negative she has from the tren is acne. But it's been clearing up since she started using nizarol for body wash

Primo stacked with var was supposed to be my stack until she started taking my var😓

Lmfao
Haha then she might as well tap in that primo too then... just a little 50mg split up into two pins a week... you won't notice a thing ;)

My wife has used tren 3 times for about 8 weeks a pop. She's currently on her 3rd cycle with mast and prop thrown in as well. Aside from being an emotionless cyborg badass and being jacked and strong af she pretty much has 0 sides. She actually suffered worse sides from her first var cycle (hair growth, voice deepening) than she does on 40mg of prop ED
Wow that's a pretty high dose and frequency for a female... is she post menopausal?

Yeah, 40 mg daily is almost 300 mg a week! That is asking for a gender transformation.

Mow,trenbolone is being used more and more by women in controlled doses. Ordinarily, its dose 10 mg/eod for woman.

Women shouldn't be going over 20mg of var... 20mg is a max recommended before all sides before come very unpleasant, no matter how mild var is... do 20mg but you can stack it with others... there are many compounds that a woman can use safely.

60 mg ED for 8 weeks at a time with zero issues. 20mg ED year round. No liver issues or any other issues.

60 mg ED for 8 weeks at a time with zero issues. 20mg ED year round. No liver issues or any other issues.

Wow, I know some report sides at 20, my wife has only done 10. Has your wife tried eq? I remember u saying she can't run primo due to hair loss.

Then sounds like you may need to double check the purity of that var... 60mg for a woman... she has experienced some nasty PERNAMENT sides at that insane dose IF it's legit... that's just plain careless.

Then sounds like you may need to double check the purity of that var... 60mg for a woman... she has experienced some nasty PERNAMENT sides at that insane dose IF it's legit... that's just plain careless.

Its legit because I have run it and I know many powerlifting var fanatics that run it. My wife has hashimotos so AAS works about 50% as good for her as most girls. really...." Nasty PERMANENT sides"? Hardly. She has had zero sides. She also gets bloods done much more than the average person. 20mg basically is TRT for her according to her bloods and in combination with her hashi's killing much of the effects. Not to mention both renowned coaches she has talked with didnt even bat an eyelash at 50mg of var and that was in combination with their recommended injectables. So "careless" is subject to opinion when you dont know all the circumstances.

Wow, I know some report sides at 20, my wife has only done 10. Has your wife tried eq? I remember u saying she can't run primo due to hair loss.

She wasnt impressed with EQ. Or NPP. Didnt make it 3 weeks on primo from hair loss.

She likes TPA a lot but only to cruise on as an alternative to Var. Cycling test isnt that impressive either. Not as effective as anavar and unlike anavar cycling test just causes accelerated hair growth which stops when she stops taking it and after 4-6 weeks at a cycle dose adrenal fatigue becomes an issue. But thats part of the hashimotos thing.

She wasnt impressed with EQ. Or NPP. Didnt make it 3 weeks on primo from hair loss.

She likes TPA a lot but only to cruise on as an alternative to Var. Cycling test isnt that impressive either. Not as effective as anavar and unlike anavar cycling test just causes accelerated hair growth which stops when she stops taking it and after 4-6 weeks at a cycle dose adrenal fatigue becomes an issue. But thats part of the hashimotos thing.

Sorry BTC, can you clarify ? Adrenal fatigue when shes dosing test ?

Its legit because I have run it and I know many powerlifting var fanatics that run it. My wife has hashimotos so AAS works about 50% as good for her as most girls. really...." Nasty PERMANENT sides"? Hardly. She has had zero sides. She also gets bloods done much more than the average person. 20mg basically is TRT for her according to her bloods and in combination with her hashi's killing much of the effects. Not to mention both renowned coaches she has talked with didnt even bat an eyelash at 50mg of var and that was in combination with their recommended injectables. So "careless" is subject to opinion when you dont know all the circumstances.
Well then in that case, you should mention that she's very unique due to her circumstances. Especially when there is such limited info out there for women and someone just learning about it would think taking 60mg is ok for an average woman... your wife may have natural high levels of test and resistance to hormones and compounds and requires 3 times the normal tolerated dose and as you said, only that var works for her.

Well then in that case, you should mention that she's very unique due to her circumstances. Especially when there is such limited info out there for women and someone just learning about it would think taking 60mg is ok for an average woman... your wife may have natural high levels of test and resistance to hormones and compounds and requires 3 times the normal tolerated dose and as you said, only that var works for her.

My wife's test levels are shit. As are her natty GH levels from years of undiagnosed hypothyroidism then turning into hashi's. Which is why she can only grow to a certain point.
But in all seriousness I know a lot of female powerlifters and a bunch of physique/figure girls and 40-50mg of var really is pretty common. Granted they are more experienced than these poor girls who's dumbass husbands/boyfriends want to give them AAS to "tone up" or lose bodyfat. These girls also cycle off save for one or two. My wife will never come off because she cannot function without HRT. She's also 45 so she doesnt have to worry about things a 20's girls does reproductive wise. .

Get Shredded!
Sorry BTC, can you clarify ? Adrenal fatigue when shes dosing test ?

Test cycling, not cruising, along with the one tren cycle. Having hashi's makes you even more prone to adrenal fatigue. After 6 weeks of tren she couldnt get out of bed. But we only ended up at 10mg eod after spending all that time tapering up from 5mg. Tren will smoke your thyroid. Test wise....I cant even remember her last dose cycle wise.... 15-20mg TPA eod I believe. I cant remeber 100% though. Still had no sides other than huge clit which is fun for both of us.
Guys get adrenal fatigue all the time. When you hear guys complain mid cycle about being lethargic, ect... its adrenal fatigue. They take more stims which is even worse for the adrenals. Or oh, your just tired ect. No one gets it. No one listens either so I never say anything. I done have an issue myself anymore because I raise my meds as does my wife. But it still gets her. I'm Hypo only so its not a big deal. Hashi's is a whole different mess that takes a lot more medicinal precision on her part.

My wife's test levels are shit. As are her natty GH levels from years of undiagnosed hypothyroidism then turning into hashi's. Which is why she can only grow to a certain point.
But in all seriousness I know a lot of female powerlifters and a bunch of physique/figure girls and 40-50mg of var really is pretty common. Granted they are more experienced than these poor girls who's dumbass husbands/boyfriends want to give them AAS to "tone up" or lose bodyfat. These girls also cycle off save for one or two. My wife will never come off because she cannot function without HRT. She's also 45 so she doesnt have to worry about things a 20's girls does reproductive wise. .
That's too bad... but good for her at the same time to be able to find something that her body responds to. Thank you for clarifying :)

I only know of few females that don't respond well to certain compounds but ironically enough, their natural test is sky high for a woman... so your wife's situation is very interesting to me.

Tren is pretty heavy stuff, one of my favs .. wouldn't recommend for my wife tho . Couldn't imagine her on her period on tren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tren is pretty heavy stuff, one of my favs .. wouldn't recommend for my wife tho . Couldn't imagine her on her period on tren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol its wasn't that bad. It was actually pretty awesome! And our periods stop so we don't have the period hormone fluctuations while on cycle.

Wife has ran everything but Halo, EQ, Proviron and long esthers.

Her pre-meet cycle generally consists of Tren, Prop and Mast if she really has to make weight. Also will blast TNE pre workout the last few weeks when she drops her calories low.

She is good for a few weeks, horny as fuck but winds up with a deca dick sort of situation. Then eventually she becomes pretty much bipolar. Misses a lift and tosses her shit across the gym, storms out near tears and then the next day she nails a lift and I am getting ridden like Seabiscuit because she is ecstatic.

Call it "luck" but shes run Tren for a good 5 months straight without horrendous sides. In fact she actually had more problems with var than she did on that Tren bender.

Also her blood work has come back well within range every time, in fact her cholesterol is on the low end (HDL is good and LDL is good, but still on the lower end of the range). Liver values are fine. She eats clean pretty much 24/7, with a "cheat meal" consisting of some sour patch kids or a Reeses preworkout. If she was willing to up her carb intake she could probably make a damn good bodybuilder but has digestive problems that keep her from eating enough

She has digestive problems because her thyroid is fucked up. Her T3 should be in the top 75% of the gay medical range. Im sure they run two tests of the dozen actually needed to properly get a picture of how the thyroid is functioning and tell her "yup, everything is in range"
Been there with my own condition and my wife has been there miles worse. Once its regulated digestion gets way better. IBS is bullshit too. Its just a side effect of the overall condition.

Wife and I both have hypothyroidism, mine caused from Lyme disease which wrecked my endocrine system, caused low To as well which is what started my back on AAS after being clean for 15yrs. Adenal fatigue is a major problem too.

adrenal fatigue is a big problem yes. My mrs has the rarer of the two types of hashimotos. She can take a bucket load of gear with almost no sides and minimal results. Its fucking nuts. But the combo of desicated, cytomel, and trt, plus a handful of supps has turned her around completely.
Docs don't help either as they are dumb as a fucking stick. Clueless about properly treating the thyroid.

She has digestive problems because her thyroid is fucked up. Her T3 should be in the top 75% of the gay medical range. Im sure they run two tests of the dozen actually needed to properly get a picture of how the thyroid is functioning and tell her "yup, everything is in range"
Been there with my own condition and my wife has been there miles worse. Once its regulated digestion gets way better. IBS is bullshit too. Its just a side effect of the overall condition.

Could just be bad shit, too. Literally. Just get some good shit from someone else's bum and put it in your own bum, good shit trumps bad shit, IBS might go away completely. "Fecal transplant". Can't make this shit up... :)

Back