• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

need a beginner cycle

woby47

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hi guys i'm new here need advice to gain weight. i trained 1 year and now 1.81, 86 kilos. just beginner cycle is ok..

Squats and gallon of raw milk a day.
Never come off.

deadlifts and standing rows, eggs about 8-10 every morning, lots of steak and chicken

ok, what i mean is muscle, and i get advice to use test only for my first cycle

IML Gear Cream!
Squats and gallon of raw milk a day.
Never come off.
Lmao. Forreal though, if you can't find a beginner cycle on these forums by yourself... Well juicing may not be for you. Test E 500 a week for 10 weeks. Bam.

that's what i found
test e only
1-10 wks 500mg/ew
13-15 wks PCT(clomid+nolvadex)

Why did you ask if you already knew the answer? Looking for validation?

I'd say 12 weeks tho. Felt like I really started adding mass around week 8. Felt like 10 weeks was too short. From now on I'll have enough of whatever I'm gonna run for 15 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heres some advice.... if you've only been in the gym 1 year you have no business even thinking about a cycle....just my opinion but do whatever you want.

heres some advice.... if you've only been in the gym 1 year you have no business even thinking about a cycle....just my opinion but do whatever you want.
I agree ur muscles aren't ready

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

What do you recommend for someone wanting to cycle something to loose 50lbs and get jacked quick?

Get Shredded!
What do you recommend for someone wanting to cycle something to loose 50lbs and get jacked quick?

What you’re wanting is diet and some magic beans ! Cuz I️ don’t think what you want exists

New guys think I'm being a dick when I ask this but, every person I work with the first question is what's your diet look like..... Not what drugs are you taking.

Oh lord I️ remember this stuff lol! They still make it too if I’m not mistaken

They claimed you needed a gal of milk with that gainer, dude, I'd puke! we use that phrase at work in our best Russian accents "Russian Bayer"

Diet is key... the more dialed in your diet is the quicker your results..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back