• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Attention Shellsfit.

WaterTurkey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am young, jerked, and tan. I also have an education and career. Further more I'm fully capable of cooking, cleaning, and running Gearz year-round.

I hear you are in search of fresh meat and have listed your demands.

Nudes for Nudes can seal the deal :kiss:

Damn, I love Vegas. I'll be in the Caribbean soaking up some sun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23l3k3.jpg

I can send you the same picture minus the tie as my personal cabana boy application.

and God damnit bc stay out of my thread. And don't follow my picture with one of yours. Give the young bucks a chance.

23l3k3.jpg

I can send you the same picture minus the tie as my personal cabana boy application.

and God damnit bc stay out of my thread. And don't follow my picture with one of yours. Give the young bucks a chance.

Good gracious. Have I said how much I like being on ASF?

IML Gear Cream!
I'm going to edit that tie out and make it my avi.

I do just happen to have a 1 hand covering the cock pic handy lol

this one sealed the deal. I was in love after I saw this

36ad698c24ec67ca03955843587c0e71.jpg

good thing retlaw doesn't hang out here that dude loved to post up his cock for absolutely no reason other than to show you where he keeps his wrist watch. too bad that dude spends most his life in jail

Oh I would keep it and then some :)

Dear god... Okay bc I challenge your old ass to a gentlemans dual. I know you stay lean so don't mind a 20lb difference.. :coffee:

p.s. How do I get on that mailing list?

I'm in bro. post up and i'll match you

Oh I would keep it and then some :)

Dear god... Okay bc I challenge your old ass to a gentlemans dual. I know you stay lean so don't mind a 20lb difference.. :coffee:

p.s. How do I get on that mailing list?

Ha, I entered that pic for an ab contest. I was using my womanly persuasion. It didn't work. I guess I'll keep it for an ass comp, surely I'll win that.

BTW....bc what are you doing with my pic?

Haha

- - - Updated - - -

I am a fan of obliques..male or female

this one sealed the deal. I was in love after I saw this

36ad698c24ec67ca03955843587c0e71.jpg
Damn...lookin good shel

To many cocks gettin stepped on with that pic surfacing..

Use Code unlisted For 15% OFF
www.steroidforyou.com
This is all for entertainment purposes only...I DO NOT condone the use of AAS ...Please do your own research & be safe..

23l3k3.jpg

So glad I'm heterosexual

Back