• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Deals and more good deals ????

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not to mention any sponsors in particular , however how the hell can they sell Anavar for $25 ???? People are so fucking cheap , they look for the best prices and wonder why they don't get what they pay for !!! $ 20 for a bottle of test ? Makes you wonder what you are getting

All depends on dosage and amount....you can make it cheap if you do the work.....maybe they are trying to make a name for themselves and then slowly raise prices.....Don't which source since it's a secret but my best guess

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Dosage and amount ??? It should be dosed as advertised !!!!! I woukd pay $200 for a bottle of test if I was assured it was 100% as advertised . I know there are good sources out there , God knows I have tried most of them , but when they are selling Var for $25 and Tren for $20 it really makes me take pause

Yes I mean is it ten caps at 10mg or 50 at 50mg.....that is cheap but if it on point they have tons of new customers and can raise prices slowly....without know source can't really tell or guess why

Then shop somewhere else.
Problem solved.

Not shopping anywhere , so there is no problem to solve smart ass !!! You guys are so fucking cheap you are driving the supplier to have the cheapest price to compete , and that LOW price will reflect in the product !!!

Been homebrewing so they aren't helping me

Not shopping anywhere , so there is no problem to solve smart ass !!! You guys are so fucking cheap you are driving the supplier to have the cheapest price to compete , and that LOW price will reflect in the product !!!

bro let them do there thing. if you have a good source that is your go to then why does it matter.. we all know who is cheap and who we wouldn't give the time of day...
keep an open mind pro its like having walmart next-door to a better quality/more expensive store.... shop where you want man

bro let them do there thing. if you have a good source that is your go to then why does it matter.. we all know who is cheap and who we wouldn't give the time of day...
keep an open mind pro its like having walmart next-door to a better quality/more expensive store.... shop where you want man
Ok fair enough , but do you agree that the cost slashing is going to hurt the consumer in the end ? I mean a good bottle of Tren ( legit Tren ) should cost around $90 . I understand the youngsters are strapped for cash , but don't buy the bitch at the bar 4 drinks Saturday

ya i agree. but the way i look at it is like breaking bad... the more streamline you can make your operation the more you can off for cheap.
not saying some brands don't suck.. but you get the point... thats why the good brands streamline and all still have the higher dollar.
personally i looked for more expensive when i shop for gear... there is a reason why its better

IML Gear Cream!
I agree I can make tren e for at 20 to 25 so it is cheaper....but they buy in way bigger bulk than I do

naps has geneza primo 100 on sale this week for 45 bucks, plus another 20% off if you pay with bc. now thats a fucking deal and a steal

Back