• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone use the Acorns investing App?

ant29

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just stumbled upon this and was wondering if any of you have used this before? Any pros/cons?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

banks offer the same program for free... B of A for instance calls it "keep the change" and shuffles the round off change of every transaction to a savings account.... and you don't pay the $1/month fee that acorn charges.

banks offer the same program for free... B of A for instance calls it "keep the change" and shuffles the round off change of every transaction to a savings account.... and you don't pay the $1/month fee that acorn charges.

So it's just a savings account then not an investment account?

It's a savings account but if you use your debit card a lot it's a very easy way to build up your savings.

I like it because I forget about then get a nice little surprise every once in awhile when I see the amount. I use my bank card for everything so it adds up pretty quick.

Back