• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Question about bloodwork

bigben2012

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
so dr just called me told me my test level was thru the roof 2,710 I have to go pick up the paper work in person this afternoon he did not check estrogen. the blood work was just for health I told him I been taking gear he is cool did not right down said it was off the record . i had been all over the map with doseing been on either 400-800 mg of test 400 for a while mainly 800mg a week. 400mg on Monday 400mg on Friday but some weeks I would just do one pin of 400mg but for about the last 2 or 3 weeks I dropped my test to 300-400 mg a week because I added tren e and mast e and var I like to run low test while on tren.I gave my bloodwork on monday I had not pinned since Friday and I pinned lill under 200mg on Friday so been 3 days since my last pin does this seem high or was it still just built up from running test 400 for a while I know long ester build up over time but i thought in 2 or 3 weeks it would have dropped some.

I usually use labs md or private md labs and keep my doc out of my hormone levels until im just cruising on low dose test.
Which ester were you running?

Last edited:
test e 200mg test cyp 200mg it called test 400 the company is not here any more he turned scammer but I was one of the lucky ones best gear I ever used in over 20 plus years. when this vial runs out it will all be gone I will then be running all ia stuff.

2 to 3 weeks isnt quite long enough for your levels to drop very far if you were doing 800wk. Sounds like some killer test bro. Too bad they went scammer or i'd order some to..lol.
My levels just on cyp on alone drop around 200-250 points a week after i stop pinning completely.

Back