• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Masteron above 10% bf

Cjp2285

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know Masteron is best when bf is low, is there any advantages to it when above a certain percentage... I have some, but I'm not low enough on body fat.. I don't want it to go to waste.. Just wondering if it has any other advantages besides that.. And whether or not I should add it in.. I've been reading but I get conflicting views.. Any insight would be appreciated...
btw.. I'm running sus 250 .. At .125 ml eod

The whole arguement that you cannot run mast unless you are at a certain bodyfat is bullshit.

Seriously, your diet will dictate how you will progress over what compounds you run.

I say give it a try, have your diet and WO routine dialed in and I'll bet you will get great results with mast even if you are 20% bodyfat.

There was a really good thread about the benefits of the compound and how it effects other compounds when used together. Maybe vision started it. Idk bro.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Mast is allways great and ive fond it is synergestic with other compounds in a positive way no matter what bf%.

every time some one says that 10 % below bf bs I want to kick them in the nuts. first off real true below 10% bf very few are unless there tinny as hell like 140- 170 ilbs then your just skinny. any way I love mast e my fav cycle by far is low test,tren, mast and var.

any way I love mast e my fav cycle by far is low test,tren, mast and var.

That is my go to cut cycle as well. Test-p, tren-ace, primo, and a var start, than switching to winstrol for the last 3-4 weeks works too :)

Running mast now first time at 12-14% bf and love it. Getting strong and vascular. Great addition to NPP and test c

The whole arguement that you cannot run mast unless you are at a certain bodyfat is bullshit.

Seriously, your diet will dictate how you will progress over what compounds you run.

I say give it a try, have your diet and WO routine dialed in and I'll bet you will get great results with mast even if you are 20% bodyfat.[/QUOTI
I totally agree with Skip^^^ Mast works well with other compounds and produces great results if your diet is on point.

I say give it a try, have your diet and WO routine dialed in and I'll bet you will get great results with mast even if you are 20% bodyfat.[/QUOTI
I totally agree with Skip^^^ Mast works well with other compounds and produces great results if your diet is on point.
That's because us old guys know our shit :winkfinger:

So 100mg mast p.. Eod.. Would suffice?
That's plenty. Lot's of guys go with more must be better but it's not.

My last run I did mast-p 300mg a week with tren-a 300mg, test 500mg a week and var at 50mg a day.

I've been reading good things about masteron, I think I will give it a try with test next blast, later this year.

Don't think I wanna mess with nor19's anymore, so test and mast sounds good.

Like most compounds Mast plays nice with others and thrust synergy adds to the benefits of the other compounds in the cycle. Mast like EQ for the most part has been designated as a cutting compound specifically for the effects it has on a "dry" or "lean" muscle. The bf % is really the factor as if your bf% isn't low enough you probably won't be able to "see" the effects of the mast. It is certainly a nice additional stack to a cycle but it plays a specific role for sure. Plus its not exactly cheap. So personally id like to make sure I'm at a place where the mast will show its gains.

I think the main argument for body fat and mast is that mast is very mild and if you are a fatass you wont see any changes in your physique. I think mast is over rated, just saying, I would rather use that money on dbol or AI's

Mast is always worth adding imho. If for nothing else to feel great on blast.

Mast is always worth adding imho. If for nothing else to feel great on blast.

Nicely said.I have seen mast change a fat ass into a decent physique and also i have seen mast turn a below 12% guy into a diamond.Both of those examples were me.Masterone i think is a perfect multi purpose drug and generally gives me a sense of well being.At the moment i am back on the tren train and this time around im running mast with the tren for the first time and usually i feel (blah)but i feel really good mentally and i would like to think the addition of mast is making that noted difference.

I think the main argument for body fat and mast is that mast is very mild and if you are a fatass you wont see any changes in your physique. I think mast is over rated, just saying, I would rather use that money on dbol or AI's
I can see that, but I also see that for most AAS and out of shape people. I have never run dbol but can you imagine a fatass on dbol? That would not be a pretty sight :)

I can see that, but I also see that for most AAS and out of shape people. I have never run dbol but can you imagine a fatass on dbol? That would not be a pretty sight :)
Oh gawd, I just set a member up for a roasting with this one, wonder if anyone will catch on???

Get Shredded!
Nicely said.I have seen mast change a fat ass into a decent physique and also i have seen mast turn a below 12% guy into a diamond.Both of those examples were me.Masterone i think is a perfect multi purpose drug and generally gives me a sense of well being.At the moment i am back on the tren train and this time around im running mast with the tren for the first time and usually i feel (blah)but i feel really good mentally and i would like to think the addition of mast is making that noted difference.
First hand experience is where it's at/ Good info brother

Pinning mast and sus at the same time, would that be fine, or should I pin separately ?

Sure it would be fine to mix in the same barrel and pin.

Back