• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Where else you gonna go?

theCaptn'

HIV+
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Everyone's complaining about the board, it sucks, gone to shit, mods are stealing all the free gears and laughing behind our backs.

So while all of this is true, what other boards appeal to you guys?

Personally I found a real nice BBQ forum but they're not keen on my cawk pics.

i personally love longwalksonthebeach.org . not only is it perfect because i love long walks on the beach, but i also enjoy casual encounters, and hot tea. they will send me free dvds of some beach along with 100 pack of chamomile tea and a cd with sensual spa themed melodies. i just run a nice hot bath and toss in a bit of lavender oil with a pinch of sea salt, and relax and let the magic happen. all you need to do is find someone who is shit talking about asf forum, send them a generous cawk pic, possibly a fruit bowl, and bang.. you are instantly a member of longwalksonthebeach.org. :p

703f6cb16cf0d20d6c8c5fedb9ef2a04.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I'm on some omc. But they lack trannies so the question stands, where else are you gonna go?

hooker forums are fun:winkfinger:

Well I joined outlaw a while back and got into with some dickhead telling me I didn't know shit about shit calling me a newb and whatnot.. I'm good with asf.. Let that fucker have it and haven't logged in since

I'm gonna carry my ass across 8 mile and get me a fat twenty.

I like this forum. Not a lot of people post. Mostly seems like older members that know their shit. Like a small fam.

Everyone's complaining about the board, it sucks, gone to shit, mods are stealing all the free gears and laughing behind our backs.

So while all of this is true, what other boards appeal to you guys?

Personally I found a real nice BBQ forum but they're not keen on my cawk pics.

The faggots just like to bitch and moan

On a serious note...I remember people bragging up IM saying that it's so much better than ASF bc it was less faggy and stuff. Naturally I never joined bc I like my fagginess but recently I signed up and damn...it's a fucking ghost town over their.

Get Shredded!
Me, I just spend more time on Facebook trying to sell all the extra gear I buy here that I really don't need. 😄😄😄

I'm not complaining about the board. I have gotten to know to a few folks around here here and they are stand up guys. Granted, there are a couple knuckleheads that stir up shit time and time again. But once you've been here a while you can filter through the bs.

I will say that when I started playing around on these forums more than ten years ago, there is one person that is still here that I recognize. Basskiller. And if that doesn't say something about a board I don't know what can.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Me, I just spend more time on Facebook trying to sell all the extra gear I buy here that I really don't need. 
Okay folks....after a few pm's, I'm kidding! I don't sell gear!

I've still got a soft spot for anabolic minds. Just goes to show micro gainz can be made with Otc supplements and prayers ;)

PM is good, some serious BBers over there. But the format is fucked up. Flashing banners and a nonsense structure.

I've still got a soft spot for anabolic minds. Just goes to show micro gainz can be made with Otc supplements and prayers ;)

PM is good, some serious BBers over there. But the format is fucked up. Flashing banners and a nonsense structure.

PM gets a shit load of traffic but the forum will straight up give you an epileptic seizure.

I belong to largecocksonly.com

Invite only and you have to be over 9 inches.

You wouldn't imagine the parks.

Back