• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hi, I see some familiar names

mryar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Seeing what's out there now that my favorite source... well i'm sure everyone knows what happened looking to grow muscle. I seem to be able to cut fat by myself (with keto), but due to low testosterone I can't build muscle very well without outside help. Was measured at 317ng/dl before my first cycle last year. Urologist said I was "a little low, but within range so you're fine." Oh well, I guess its for the best. Not worth risking losing my insurance, or worrying about the doc ordering blood checks to see my levels. I also hear docs don't often prescribe HCG, so that'd put a damper on having kids down the road. anyways, glad to see folks I recognize. best luck to you all- stay safe mryar

I was almost exactly in your same position. I went to an anti-aging clinic 6 years ago and BAM! testosterone, adex and HCG script.

Welcome brother!

Welcome. Did you ever find out what the low T levels were caused by? Did you have low LH or FSH too, or high estrogen?

I was almost exactly in your same position. I went to an anti-aging clinic 6 years ago and BAM! testosterone, adex and HCG script. Welcome brother!
thx! Wow, didn't know docs prescribed hcg, much less 6 years ago! maybe theres still hope. What do you do for rising red blood counts on androgens? or are you usually on a low enough trt dose that it doesn't ramp up red blood cell production?

Welcome. Did you ever find out what the low T levels were caused by? Did you have low LH or FSH too, or high estrogen?
I think they were low to begin with, all through high school and college couldn't build muscle and had low libido. Then I got a UTI a couple years ago and it somewhat went away by itself but prostate problems followed. Doc fixed my prostate this year with antibiotics and an antiinflamatory (NSAID) to reduce the size/swelling. After that I could piss normally. Not sure what caused the low test, my estrogen seems ok at low 20s. Here's the bloodwork copy I got a year ago, a day before I started my first cycle.
bloodworkcopy.jpg

Seeing what's out there now that my favorite source... well i'm sure everyone knows what happened looking to grow muscle. I seem to be able to cut fat by myself (with keto), but due to low testosterone I can't build muscle very well without outside help. Was measured at 317ng/dl before my first cycle last year. Urologist said I was "a little low, but within range so you're fine." Oh well, I guess its for the best. Not worth risking losing my insurance, or worrying about the doc ordering blood checks to see my levels. I also hear docs don't often prescribe HCG, so that'd put a damper on having kids down the road. anyways, glad to see folks I recognize. best luck to you all- stay safe mryar
Obamacare meant a lot of changes for the insurance industry - it's unlikely they could drop you. You can get blood checks privately/anonymously (no effect on your insurance and it doesn't go on your record). Check out PrivateMDLabs (you might have to drive to another state if you're in NY/NJ though). Best of luck and welcome once again!

Back