• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Caution! Fake products found

Basicstero

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have just uploaded this info to our official site:

http://pharmacomlabs.com/news/16

Dear customers!

It came to our knowledge, that our products are counterfeited! Ill-wishers forged several thousands units of our orals and Human Growth Hormone, which currently do not have check codes. Below you can find a photo of a fake package with pills:

These packages look similar to ours, but pills are severely underdosed.

Also our HGH was counterfeited. We do not have yet photos of the full package, only this low quality photo of the cap:

It is similar to our original caps, but blue color has a darker shade. Here are original vials:

We are working on fixing this situation.

In the meantime we insistently recommend to buy our products only from proven official distributors! Only so we can guarantee that you receive genuine products. If you have doubts, whether your dealer is legit or not, please use the Dealers section or contact us.

We will resolve this issue soon.

We will implement check codes to al of our products soon, in the meantime please buy only at official distributors.
And one more thing about amps.

Ampules presented on site now, are no longer produced with sticky labels like here:

We are using ceramic on amps now:

n the first batch text is in some places not clear and looks not very good. We apologies in advance. As i mentioned before we use for amps another "shocking sterilization", they are longer in the oven. After washing and sterilization ceramic letters became partly oblitirated. We took it into account and will fix in newer batches.
In future in a couple of months we will also change ampules to another ones, which ... you will see it yourself in a while. Too much info for once
clear.png
:)

Last edited:
Thank you for this important info..

What about other products I just received some vials with no labels and all the boxes were generic?
If you ordered from Basicstero (the official Pharmacom outlet) or any of our approved re-sellers then you have nothing to worry about.

IML Gear Cream!
If you have doubts, whether your dealer is legit or not, please use the Dealers section or contact us.

I did that with Pharmacom store and they did not show to be an authorized dealer. Then I asked about it and no one would answer my question.?????

I did that with Pharmacom store and they did not show to be an authorized dealer. Then I asked about it and no one would answer my question.?????

it shows up brotha.. Might have typed it in wrong

Some of these eager, new members need to take heed of that one phrase, World wide distributor since 2008! Probably not going to get scammed huh?

Some of these eager, new members need to take heed of that one phrase, World wide distributor since 2008! Probably not going to get scammed huh?

Thanks brotha.... I would reply but we are in basics subforum so I will respect them

There is a lot that's not clear in the steroid world right now. It is clear that bad gear and counterfeit products will be on the rise. Remember there is only one way to guarantee you get authentic Pharmacom Labs products and that's by purchasing from basicstero.ws

bump

Pharmacom has had this issue for as long as I can remember. In my opinion it’s a direct reflection of the quality the brand is known for. You counterfeit Louis Vuitton and you don’t waste your time on IZOD. (For the record I don’t have Louis Vuitton money, I shop at Koles and wear my IZOD proudly lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
i have a question about the url . I have found a ton of fake pharmacom stores. can someone tell me the url i need a straight answer ? because i see in a picture of a post on the first page of this thread -www.pharmacomstore.in- and its supposedly a legit dealer according to whats in the picture , it doesnt look like one to me. Can someone shed some light on this for a new guy. Im not really new, i was on here a while back and just quit working out to an injury , but i am back and i guess that means i gotta deal with being "new" again.. seriously though someone please help me out with this

i have a question about the url . I have found a ton of fake pharmacom stores. can someone tell me the url i need a straight answer ? because i see in a picture of a post on the first page of this thread -www.pharmacomstore.in- and its supposedly a legit dealer according to whats in the picture , it doesnt look like one to me. Can someone shed some light on this for a new guy. Im not really new, i was on here a while back and just quit working out to an injury , but i am back and i guess that means i gotta deal with being "new" again.. seriously though someone please help me out with this

Here are my own personal referral links to the genuine Basicstero site (the ONLY direct from Pharmacom Labs manufacturer store):

US Warehouse: https://us.basicstero.ws/user/register/?ref=6287

INTL. Warehouse: https://int.basicstero.ws/user/register?ref=6240

ok , thanks. I placed an order at the correct place then. I was slightly nervous about it because it says my order has shipped for a couple of days now , domestic , and i didnt get a tracking number. hopefully it will happen soon.

Back