• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

best dbol brand chosen!

Jdubfrost

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright so I couldn't decide between blue hearts and pink thai so I got them both. Loved the pink thais in the past. Haven't tried blue hearts so I'm trying them first. I love the way they look! Here's a pic.

Thanks Franchise24 your the man!

Alright so I couldn't decide between blue hearts and pink thai so I got them both. Loved the pink thais in the past. Haven't tried blue hearts so I'm trying them first. I love the way they look! Here's a pic.

Thanks Franchise24 your the man!
Now were talking good dbols ......shit cant blame you when in doubt pick up both of them :winkfinger:

I really liked kefei hubai dbol.

Blue hearts seem to be the popular choice.

Franchise is the man!

IML Gear Cream!
They are on the Naps menu, I'm about to get some myself.

Yes I just checked, they have the Body Research Blue Hearts.

I think if I remember correctly March is the manufacture and body research is a distributor.

They are on the Naps menu, I'm about to get some myself.
When do you plan on running that Naps dbol? Spring 2017? That's when they should arrive.

British Dragon and Alphabol are two exceptional brands. CLEAN and QUALITY

British Dragon and Alphabol are two exceptional brands. CLEAN and QUALITY
I can attest to the Alphabol, Thanks to HFO. I felt better pumps in 2 days. 30mg right before workout. Amazing!

Always plan ahead and have enough stocked up for multiple cycles, experience has taught me. ;)
Damn stright, I'm ready for the apocalypse.

Honestly, I wasn't sure if you really knew the wait time. So I kind of wanted to put that out there.

Naps is gtg tho. I Have some of there products they carry in my stock pile.

Oh yeah, been a customer almost 10 years now. I made through the "great shipping debacle" around 2011 or 2012, sometime around then they had a re-org and it took like 6 months for some people to get their stuff. I never got held up with it though. They made everybody whole again and I even got a double order they were so overly-thorough. Good times for me! LOL

They've been much improved these days and although I have other sources, I still like to get a few things from them. Just stuff that I know I won't need for several weeks, heh.

Oh yeah, been a customer almost 10 years now. I made through the "great shipping debacle" around 2011 or 2012, sometime around then they had a re-org and it took like 6 months for some people to get their stuff. I never got held up with it though. They made everybody whole again and I even got a double order they were so overly-thorough. Good times for me! LOL

They've been much improved these days and although I have other sources, I still like to get a few things from them. Just stuff that I know I won't need for several weeks, heh.

haha, "shipping debacle" of 2011-212! haha, damn lucky you bro. I've never had to wait to long ether.. Longer then domestic, but I don't give a shit. Never order what you need now. You might end up killing your self, lol. They have a massive selection and carry alot of brands. I always thought that was cool.

When do you plan on running that Naps dbol? Spring 2017? That's when they should arrive.
Ha ha lmao! This is just too funny but oh so true! Regardless I got my laugh in for the day thanks brother!

On a serious note though those dbol look nice...imo what you have there is two of the best ever created just my two cents though! Im running Euro Pharmacy and Gen Shi dbol right now and to be honest I am super happy with both of these as well!
Good luck brother and happy growing!

B/P

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

Back