• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Hiding gear from the wife

IML Gear Cream!
My wife is not into the gym. We'll she would be but she works too much. Anyway I tell her everything I run. Why? Because what is I get a bad bottle or some shit. If something goes down I want her to be able to tell the doc what I'm taking. She doesn't give two shits. She just says be safe.
She's my best friend. I don't hide shit from her. Just my .02
^^^this^^^ I don't hide anything. She my best friend. Plus I'm not a fucking pussy!

I told my wife that no matter how mad she gets mad at me that she cannot by any means throw away my gear. I told her she'd fuck me up hormonaly if she did that mid cycle, like getting ripped out of the matrix, and I'd risk not being able to get my dick up for life... she ain't gonna jeopardize this dick lol

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

I don't hide anything from my wife so she has no reason to flip out and touch my shit. Also she knows better than to cross me like that.

The only thing I hid from from her was the actual price of the gear lol she thinks I only threw down $150

Haha this!! If my wife knew I just dropped $800 on gear she would rip my testicles off in my sleep.

hide it in her spare tire compartmnent..lord knows unless you marry Sheri that thing isnt getting a look...

I'm not hiding it from my wife but I was seriously debating doing so just cause I know she'll trash it if I piss her off. She did my first pin today of TPP, I figured if I get her involved she'll be less likely to trip about it. So what about y'all? Anyone hiding the gear from their wife/gf?

Nice life....good choice of woman

My girl takes Anavar so... I really don't see how you guys can be married to someone who doesn't share the same affection for the gym as you do.

Buy yourself a safe. Don't give her the pin number.

Doesnt compute bro.... my wife is hardcore.

Nice life....good choice of woman

Doesnt compute bro.... my wife is hardcore.
It's all about the 80%-20% brother. Her anger is part of the 20% of her that I could live without, but the 80% of her that I know I can't get anywhere else is why I keep her. Imo, she's an excellent choice of woman.

hide it in her spare tire compartmnent..lord knows unless you marry Sheri that thing isnt getting a look...
She's short so all I gotta do is hide it on the fridge lol

My girl takes Anavar so... I really don't see how you guys can be married to someone who doesn't share the same affection for the gym as you do.

Buy yourself a safe. Don't give her the pin number.

Excellent point....

Get Shredded!
My wife is a nurse, was raised jehovas witness (non practicing sence 18). Father's a detective who had her help him in the "Dare Program" all threw her schooling years. So yeah I hide my shit in my dresser. Safest spot sence she don't do my laundry.
Came home stoned one night she locked me out, slept on the deck. Lol

Run for the fucking hills brother...no pussy is worth putting up with that bullshit. Who the fuck is she to lock you out of your own home? Because she thinks she can or bc she thinks she is correct in her thinking??

Sounds like you guys are not equally yoked.

If ever she comes across your stash in your dresser draw, probably call the cops and have you arrested.

My GF would be cool with it. I'm going to tell her soon. Probably....idk

I love being open with my woman about my gear it helps too hahah if I ever knot up from pinning I can have her massage it out

2 of my girls know I cycle. 1 of them just finished a Var cycle.

I'm not hiding it from my wife but I was seriously debating doing so just cause I know she'll trash it if I piss her off. She did my first pin today of TPP, I figured if I get her involved she'll be less likely to trip about it. So what about y'all? Anyone hiding the gear from their wife/gf?

caused my divorce...well it was just the icing she was looking for

My ex wife was completely against me running gear, so I didn't but I wasn't ready yet anyway. I've had a live in gf that was cool with it she would even pin me, she had fake tits and said if she out foreign things in her body why couldn't I. Eventually she asked if I was gonna keep doing it and I said probably for a long time. Next gf I told from the get go and she was cool with it to. Current gf is an avid gym goer and knew before I told her. We live together now and she knows I'm going for the long haul. I keep her supplied with gh and var and she is a happy camper. Gonna start cruising this cycle and she is cool with that to. I would never date a girl that wasn't ok with it so I just talk about it right away and if they didn't like it I would flizno that bitch!

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

hide it . its an illegal drug.
you ever get a Divorce she will use it against you

hide it . its an illegal drug.
you ever get a Divorce she will use it against you
You got a point. And no matter what she promises, she gonna take everything!

My wife won't pin me but, knows she supports me and says whatever makes you happy. Im thinking the sex on cycle is what she loves

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I just didn't say anything to my girlfriend at first , but then I just showed her and she knows that's what I'm into so she's cool with it !!! It's pretty cool !!!
Even if she didn't like it I would still do it , but I prob wouldn't bring it up !!!

My girls cool with it, because I told her she is. I don't fuck around with bitches like you guys do. If she didn't like it, id tell her to get the fuck out. End of story.

Hide it
Lie about it
Get TRt
If she is wicked
She will eat u alive
Guaranteed

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

My ex used it against me in court years ago for a child custody, they tested me but I have a script so nothing happened...I'm not suggesting that's a potential issue in your case but think fast and hard and act slowly on this decision, imo.

Run for the fucking hills brother...no pussy is worth putting up with that bullshit. Who the fuck is she to lock you out of your own home? Because she thinks she can or bc she thinks she is correct in her thinking??

Sounds like you guys are not equally yoked.

If ever she comes across your stash in your dresser draw, probably call the cops and have you arrested.

Na bro she wouldn't have me locked up she wouldn't do that to our boys. Now an ultimatum, O YEAH! Or straight to a divorce maybe.

Na bro she wouldn't have me locked up she wouldn't do that to our boys. Now an ultimatum, O YEAH! Or straight to a divorce maybe.

She locked you out of your own home. I would've divorced that bitch. My ex used to hide my wallet from me. That's some childish shit right there.

She locked you out of your own home. I would've divorced that bitch. My ex used to hide my wallet from me. That's some childish shit right there.

Been there.
One ex cut up all my close, military uniforms and burned my medals and shit.
That was some crazy shit right there.
Think we're going off the rails from the original thread. Maybe we should start one in the pit...

CRAZY, PSYCO, CHILDISH GF's OR EX's BULLSHIT! LOL

My girls cool with it, because I told her she is. I don't fuck around with bitches like you guys do. If she didn't like it, id tell her to get the fuck out. End of story.

Right? WTF is wrong with people? Why would anyone put up with 90% of the shit everyone is throwing out there. Blows my mind.

When I started dating my now fiancée I ran a cycle without her knowing(before we moved in together) and when I went to do my next cycle(now living together) I knew I had to be honest, she is a fucking detective lol( not really but should be) I just asked her what she thought and of course she talked about not wanting to hurt my self and get angry or rage. Then I told her I kinda did an experiment a couple months back I was running a cycle. And asked her if she noticed anything wrong bedsides the occasional argument, and massive amount on sex from the Tren. She laughed and was like ok then be careful, and she asks about each compound which is cool. She def likes it bc of sex 3 times a day and I just pack on muscle. never once threw it in my face when in a argument which is great. Now I just have to get her motivated to be my gym partner!! Any helpful tips on that?

Back