• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First cycle! Dbol and Test E

Teetsie-5150

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi everyone.
After a year of thought I have finally decided to do my first cycle.
My cycle would include 30mg of Dbol a day for 4 weeks (10 in the morning, 10 mid day, and 10 before bed) and Test E 2 times a day for 10 weeks.

PCT would be 15 days after first pin
Clomid 100/100/50/50

My stats are 20 years old, 5 years lifting experience, 190lbs, 6ft.

Looking for advice on whether to do the dbol or not to. Since it is my first cycle I'm not sure whether dbol would be too much or not. Some say yes, some say no.

Thank you all!

You're very young, do you know the possible consequences? 2 pins ED? I hope you mean EW and at what dose?

The best advice I can give is to read. Read a lot. Specifically, read up on the medical reasons why this stuff is not a great idea for anyone under 25 whose natural testosterone levels are healthy.

Your body and brain are still developing and fine tuning up until around age 25. Pinning test will switch off your natural production. Doing that while your body is still developing? You're risking a lot. You could easily find yourself needing testosterone replacement therapy at a young age just to feel normal, let alone get any advantages at the gym.

You don't want to have to take a shot and a pill just to fuck your girl, eh? Something to consider before diving in headfirst.

If you want to increase your gains right now, increase your caloric intake and start taking creatine. Save the gear for when your body's systems have finished developing.

Just my $0.02.

Hi and welcome to ASF. If you have any questions please feel free to send me a pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

20 is young, hope you know that unless you have naturally low testosterone your t levels should be high. Meaning you don't need to run a cycle yet. But it's your body

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Welcome..... agree 25 is a safer age to start

IML Gear Cream!
On behalf of PSL I would like to welcome you to ASF. Please read the rules. if you need assistance please pm me. This is in the wrong section. This is your introduction. This should go under anabolics

Back