• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

In case any of you were wondering

reddog309

been here a minute
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I do go to the gym and do "my" workout routine and any of you fags think that ain't good enough can blow me.....:coffee:

I'm at a place in my life where I want to be healthy and whole..I don't give any craps about what anyone thinks of it anymore.

I do go to the gym and do "my" workout routine and any of you fags think that ain't good enough can blow me.....:coffee:

Set these young punks straight Brother.... they dont know nothin!

Since I am practically a neighbor of Reddog I have some 'unseen video' which I will share with you all. As you can see he ain't joking!

I'm at a place in my life where I want to be healthy and whole..I don't give any craps about what anyone thinks of it anymore.

sounds like my ex.. she turned vegan and needed to "find herself"

I joke that's the direction I'm heading but I'm not.

IML Gear Cream!
What is a gym and workout? Inject steroids and sit on couch eating Ruffles.

actually a new study came out testing 70 men across different ages of 250 test E a week. Half trained half did nothing and even the nothing group gained muscle.

actually a new study came out testing 70 men across different ages of 250 test E a week. Half trained half did nothing and even the nothing group gained muscle.

Which goes to prove masturbation is a work out that can build muscle.

Whoever lives this life and says they don't care about what other people think is full of shit.

No craps? none at all?

Did you have her killed?

No craps? none at all?

Did you have her killed?

nah I'm a nice guy. besides woman are like busses . if you miss one
just wait a lil bit and another will come along

nah I'm a nice guy. besides woman are like busses . if you miss one
just wait a lil bit and another will come along

Yeah but with the vegan thing It would be the best option really for her. Kinda save her from herself...a mercy thing. ;)

Back