• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First timer.

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Going to try out DG for an order for myself. Heard good things......grabbing some Androxine and test base. We'll see how things go!

Going to try out DG for an order for myself. Heard good things......grabbing some Androxine and test base. We'll see how things go!

hey brother, i just ordered again, guys at my gym been doing some orals i gave them and they were on other products so its in there system and they been doing the dbols with anadrol were all getting vicious pumps, im gonna be running this line for the summer and probally just stay on it. your in good hands ta is sick youll see enjoy brother, i dont see anyone gonna have any problems with alan, he runs it too he looks good... welcome aboard

BZ

I'm in the same boat as you...first timer with DG. Just placed an order for some testovirons, EQ and some orals today so I am sure it will go just as smooth as the other guys stated. Let me know how you like the test base when you get it. If all goes well I will be making another order. I want to get a hold of his hgh and giver it a try. Looks like he has good reviews on both brands he is offering. Seems like a solid sponsor.

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat as you...first timer with DG. Just placed an order for some testovirons, EQ and some orals today so I am sure it will go just as smooth as the other guys stated. Let me know how you like the test base when you get it.

im gonna pm you the T.A. lol NICE your gonna love this shit brother !!

Did you start your test you got from him yet. I want to know what you think of it. Might try that brand next, but could not pass up on a few testovirons. Looking for you pm my man.

I'm in the same boat as you...first timer with DG. Just placed an order for some testovirons, EQ and some orals today so I am sure it will go just as smooth as the other guys stated. Let me know how you like the test base when you get it. If all goes well I will be making another order. I want to get a hold of his hgh and giver it a try. Looks like he has good reviews on both brands he is offering. Seems like a solid sponsor.
Yes I'm a first timer with him, but not a first time with Androxine, a tren base. I like Alpha Pharma. I've used a ton of those amps! I used to get them from DS, but the minimum is to high for me. I got a couple vials of Pharmacom test base in water. Haven't tried that yet. Still trying to find a test base in water that won't clogged a pin.....we'll see if this one won't. Kudos to the "no minimum!" Still wasn't small though.

Yes I'm a first timer with him, but not a first time with Androxine, a tren base. I like Alpha Pharma. I've used a ton of those amps! I used to get them from DS, but the minimum is to high for me. I got a couple vials of Pharmacom test base in water. Haven't tried that yet. Still trying to find a test base in water that won't clogged a pin.....we'll see if this one won't. Kudos to the "no minimum!" Still wasn't small though.

like i was saying in all the pms i been getting, this guy has a great hook up with a real professional lab. i really think everyone will be happy with what there looking for in a great source. you got me thinking about running test suspension again, MMMMMM
lol. ya know what, im going to go pin right now, and eat some orals. GOOD MORNING VIETNAM !!!

I think such high minimum order is real crime - it really sucks...
Why doesn't Nike.com have any minimum order and he does?
If I want buy one pair of socks why I must buy some other stuff for 300 hundreds dollars - it's really crime)
I provide best customer service - that's why I have no minimum order

DG is a solid company. Shipping, product and customer service all great!

Your in good hands with DG. Great products great shipping great customer service! Alan is the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I think such high minimum order is real crime - it really sucks...
Why doesn't Nike.com have any minimum order and he does?
If I want buy one pair of socks why I must buy some other stuff for 300 hundreds dollars - it's really crime)
I provide best customer service - that's why I have no minimum order

Indeed a sweet deal and excellent customer service

Did you start your test you got from him yet. I want to know what you think of it. Might try that brand next, but could not pass up on a few testovirons. Looking for you pm my man.

hahaha hey you really dont know me huh, u ask did i try it yet, ive pinned it every day hahahaha, OH LISTEN UP, these fucking bottles are huge man, oh i love the logo actually made in the glass, aewsome move, but am my fucking eyes gonzo ?? all my bottles are small nxt to the z bottles, and i dont mean no cunt hair either, there big !! .. so yea im running everything lol, ordered more hgh and in a couple more days gotta get more., im digging this whole fast shit, ive never had faster, it aint happening. and just about dam impossible, and i aint at liberty to speak of it, just enjoy it.
summers coming and at the rate this guy is blowing up get your shit while its slow because i been around and wen he gets jammed fucked with clients the ta usually drops a couple days, its just what happens so stock the hell up...

i liked finding out alan trains on the real tip, to many sponsors are these 12 inch guns pencil in pocket sorry sir i ship to oakley homo, and not oaklahoma, know what im sayin, or that other nut you know who i mean he has same and i mean same brand name anadrols for 350 and everyone else is 150, but says its better, ITS THE SAME FUCKING BRAND !! so yea i love the idea alans like us pinning and knows the game, i told a guy he said is it good, i said you just seen me fill a 10cc syringe and wack the whole bottle whats that tell ya right. homeboys making a living and coming correct, im fine with that

dont hate, im just real happy hooking up with some real good shit, real fast, just a real deal operation thats all. gotta try it out, i pinned the ethanate everyday 1 cc and its real clean real smooth, reminds me of the upjohn i use to run the watson has a darker color the z line is like upjohn that clean ass gear, good job

Last edited:
hahaha hey you really dont know me huh, u ask did i try it yet, ive pinned it every day hahahaha, OH LISTEN UP, these fucking bottles are huge man, oh i love the logo actually made in the glass, aewsome move, but am my fucking eyes gonzo ?? all my bottles are small nxt to the z bottles, and i dont mean no cunt hair either, there big !! .. so yea im running everything lol, ordered more hgh and in a couple more days gotta get more., im digging this whole fast shit, ive never had faster, it aint happening. and just about dam impossible, and i aint at liberty to speak of it, just enjoy it.
summers coming and at the rate this guy is blowing up get your shit while its slow because i been around and wen he gets jammed fucked with clients the ta usually drops a couple days, its just what happens so stock the hell up...

i liked finding out alan trains on the real tip, to many sponsors are these 12 inch guns pencil in pocket sorry sir i ship to oakley homo, and not oaklahoma, know what im sayin, or that other nut you know who i mean he has same and i mean same brand name anadrols for 350 and everyone else is 150, but says its better, ITS THE SAME FUCKING BRAND !! so yea i love the idea alans like us pinning and knows the game, i told a guy he said is it good, i said you just seen me fill a 10cc syringe and wack the whole bottle whats that tell ya right. homeboys making a living and coming correct, im fine with that

dont hate, im just real happy hooking up with some real good shit, real fast, just a real deal operation thats all. gotta try it out, i pinned the ethanate everyday 1 cc and its real clean real smooth, reminds me of the upjohn i use to run the watson has a darker color the z line is like upjohn that clean ass gear, good job

what is wrong with you man?

Oh wow! I forgot about upjohn cyp. It was some good stuff if you could get the real version of it. Reminds me of the days of steris.

Back