• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hcg pct?

Mogainz20

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I was just wondering if HCG is a must for PCT? And if so what when would be the best time to start taking it and what would be a good dosage? and by the way I am currently running 1-4 100mg Anadrol, 1-14 600mg test e, 1-12 400mg deca. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not a must but it's a big help since it prevents trying to PCT with shrunken atrophied balls which aren't ready to help you do anything. You can either cruise or blast. Cruise is better IMO since your balls never atrophy at all -- 1,000 IU/wk in two doses throughout cycle and right up to PCT, maybe even a slight overlap of a week or two in PCT. Blast is the other method -- 5,000-ish IU/wk in several doses per week for several weeks leading up to PCT and maybe an overlap.

If you don't use HCG you might have a few extra weeks of PCT required, or even a failed PCT that needs another entire go-round. Endos will always use HCG blasting as part of that process, especially for failed PCTs. No point in avoiding it. It's unnatural for you to have no LH hormone (as is the case on cycle) so HCG fixes that.

Thanks!! I have some questions about HCG. Could you blast HCG after your cycle up to PCT? and could you use nolva, clomid and peptides as PCT instead of HCG? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Use hcg during your cycle, not for pct.
Google Swales hcg protocol

Back