• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Frequency of Aromasin

brg89

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey just curious how you guys spilt up your doses of Aromasin. I've read alot of people going back and forth about it needing to be taken often because of the short half life and other people just taking a dose once or twice a week.

I know everyone is different and blood work is the best way to confirm but I'm curious what works best for you guys. (More interested in frequency rather then dosages)

Very person dependent. I take 50mg ED because im gyno prone and I split the dose 8am and the second dose works best for me around 2-4pm

Very person dependent. I take 50mg ED because im gyno prone and I split the dose 8am and the second dose works best for me around 2-4pm
Yes I knew I was going to get answers all over the place with this question. That's a huge dose compared to my 12.5mg e4d, any more often for me and it completely kills my libido

It's one of those things where everyone's going to tell you find what works best

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Yep and that's what I'm trying to do. It was much easier with liquid AIs but it's much tougher with these pharma tabs, I can only cut them in half so many times so I'm left with adjusting frequency

I'm on test/deca/dbol running moderately high doses and I'm good on 12.5mg/day. No estro sides or anything.

Now if I was running arimidex I would be having problems. Shit doesn't work for me.

50 mg sounds like a lot is it pharma or research and have you ran bloods or just going by feel.

I'm on test/deca/dbol running moderately high doses and I'm good on 12.5mg/day. No estro sides or anything.

Now if I was running arimidex I would be having problems. Shit doesn't work for me.
I've never even tried adex, only Aromasin. What are you dosages on the test/deca/dbol??

I just tested this and found I definitely need to dose ed. I tried eod and my nips would swell up by next dose, doubled the dose to 25mg and would still swell up by next dose 48hrs later. Same cycle 12.5 ed and all good.

I just tested this and found I definitely need to dose ed. I tried eod and my nips would swell up by next dose, doubled the dose to 25mg and would still swell up by next dose 48hrs later. Same cycle 12.5 ed and all good.
Oh wow, don't want swollen nips! I'm hoping to find my sweet spot. I'm running 875mg of test a week, if I take 12.5mg EOD it kills libido with one dose

IML Gear Cream!
Oh wow, don't want swollen nips! I'm hoping to find my sweet spot. I'm running 875mg of test a week, if I take 12.5mg EOD it kills libido with one dose

Everyone is a little different. Ideally I would say half again to 6.25ed. American testosterone has masin that is quartered score on the tabs, very easy to quarter to 6.25.

Yeah I tried that with my tabs and they just crumble. I'm thinking about just ordering some from IMR so I can mess around with dosing

Yeah I tried that with my tabs and they just crumble. I'm thinking about just ordering some from IMR so I can mess around with dosing

That's why I had to try eod, AT changed their tabs to some that couldn't be split, they'd just crumble. A lot complaints so now they back to original.

Go off the half life. It is said to be about 24 hours, so at the least EOD

I can't stress it enough...get labs done.
won't necessarily "feel" when estro is too high or too low. You may not notice gyno symptoms until it's too late...same goes for low or crashed estro.
Frequent labs...every two to four weeks until you get your dose dialed in.
When you get the lab report, print it out and notate all the compounds, dosages and length of time you were on them. That way you have it for future reference.

I take 12.5mg twice or three times a week, and have no tits.

won't necessarily "feel" when estro is too high or too low. You may not notice gyno symptoms until it's too late...same goes for low or crashed estro.
When you get the lab report, print it out and notate all the compounds, dosages and length of time you were on them. That way you have it for future reference.
I get what your saying about labs and I fully plan on having some ran soon. I can tell a difference with just one dose though, so I plan on finding a sweet spot where my body feels good and then get blood work to confirm that or let me make proper adjustments.

I'm also running 10mg of nolva ED since I had a little flare-up at the beginning of my cycle due to using lots of TNE.

^^^ That 100%. Otherwise you're guessing at causes and effects.

Plus, with labs you can post em here and help build the knowledge base and dispel any bad bro-science.

I get what your saying about labs and I fully plan on having some ran soon. I can tell a difference with just one dose though, so I plan on finding a sweet spot where my body feels good and then get blood work to confirm that or let me make proper adjustments.

I'm also running 10mg of nolva ED since I had a little flare-up at the beginning of my cycle due to using lots of TNE.

It's remotely possible some side effect of the AI is killing libido instead of E2, but you may just be very sensitive to levels if you're getting all these low/high consequences. If I were you I'd buy a few of those $57 female panels and get one done 12-24 hrs after taking that "libido killing" AI dose to see where your hormones really are.

Also might be wise to take at least a small AI dose every time you pin TNE since the test (and E2) spike is so strong.

On blast, I usually need 25mg/day of aromasin. I don't see the need to do twice/day (as some do) since the clinical results show no more than 20% recovery by your system in that period. Going 2x/day will reduce that to 10% which smooths out the curve slightly.

Get Shredded!
^^^ That 100%. Otherwise you're guessing at causes and effects.

Plus, with labs you can post em here and help build the knowledge base and dispel any bad bro-science.

It's remotely possible some side effect of the AI is killing libido instead of E2, but you may just be very sensitive to levels if you're getting all these low/high consequences. If I were you I'd buy a few of those $57 female panels and get one done 12-24 hrs after taking that "libido killing" AI dose to see where your hormones really are.

Also might be wise to take at least a small AI dose every time you pin TNE since the test (and E2) spike is so strong.
I'll get one done soon, I've been meaning to get blood work with the gear im on anyways.

So 12-24 hours after AI dose what about last injection? I'm about 2 months into my cycle.

I take 6.25 eod while on trt 200mg a week and everything is working great.

I recently had labs ran. On 500mg a week of HG testosterone with 25mg of HG aromasin my estradiol is 27. Reference range is less than or equal to 39.

I'll get one done soon, I've been meaning to get blood work with the gear im on anyways.

So 12-24 hours after AI dose what about last injection? I'm about 2 months into my cycle.

The pin doesn't matter so much in this case since our theory is that it's the AI that is causing the problem we want to catch. Last pin time is good too though.

Back