• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sashimi for protein

mbell4377

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
55d326ed99466c6cb6f05d2f53244f05.jpg

9802dbe4543c94905584fcb033af1724.jpg

Love sashimi for protein!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really good tasting..... but at 25 dollars a pound its not the most cost effective protein.

Damn you now I want sashimi!

Guess I'll settle for my steak cooked blue.... Mmm nice and bloody!

ad5039fcad2cf92fb19fc5612e67d08f.jpg
745c802635a51c7eb985eafae026c087.jpg

Sent from my iPhone while taking a shit

Can't beat good beef bro!

I live down the street from a fish market and when I'm feeling fancy I'll go pick up a lb of sushi grade salmon for $11. So damn good

I hate to burst your bubbles guys, but uncooked means the protein is less bioavailable!

Absolutely delicious though, I love sushi/sashimi.

IML Gear Cream!
I hate to burst your bubbles guys, but uncooked means the protein is less bioavailable!

Absolutely delicious though, I love sushi/sashimi.

Kill joy.
But true.

However; it's very lean.

I live down the street from a fish market and when I'm feeling fancy I'll go pick up a lb of sushi grade salmon for $11. So damn good

this ^

my wife bought some tonight, with a ribeye and twice baked potatoes

Not to mention it increases your chances of aquiring disease from the animal of origin, (e-coli, mad cow, parasites, and who knows what else).

I have a habit of driving over to the Sushi place just to get a couple orders of sashimi. Good stuff definitely.

Parasites = no thanks
last thing i need is to take days off from the gym during this cycle because of food-borne illness

I eat sushi 2-3 days a week... it cost me 40-60 bucks each meal.just for me

You gotta find an all you can eat place bud. Theres on b me that's really good. 19.99 and trust when I tell you eat my moneys worth

You gotta find an all you can eat place bud. Theres on b me that's really good. 19.99 and trust when I tell you eat my moneys worth

the ones close to me suck .. i got food poison last time... so i dont mind paying for top shelf and not shitting and puking at the time.
plus i get take out .. i like to eat at home

Get Shredded!
the ones close to me suck .. i got food poison last time... so i dont mind paying for top shelf and not shitting and puking at the time.
plus i get take out .. i like to eat at home

You need to roll with me brotha. My AYCE joint gives me the hook, comp chilled Saki and a happy ending! Well the comp saki is free.

I think you said you were in SF I am too. You got to hit up some quality high end sushi buffets and kill the sashimi. We have some good ones down here.

Back