• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MF'en motivation

HDgrowth

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I jumped on this forum a while back looking to get me some education before taking the next leap. Talked with some solid folks here and learned a lot of good shit. Got my 1st cycle lined out, then delt with some medical issues that postponed my plans. I haven't been as active on the board, just been reading and watching, also slacking in the gym do to said medical issues.

Enough with the MF rambling and to the damn point. I've been feeling like a Twat and unmotivated. It's back to the diet and iron as of now. Before I begin my cycle, I want a solid month back in before I pin.

I want to use this thread as a spot to keep my ass accountable and motivated.

Anyone feel free to jump on the thread and post your daily motivation, sets, what the hell ever gets you going to push heavy shit around!

Get some ! ! !

7a50279d0adab4deb2c84642b2ce75b6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Exactly what Roamer said! I didn't want to go today, I'm sore as shit. But hell, I drove there anyway, tuned into the Rage Against the Machine station on Pandora and handled my business.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Love me some rage!

The more I think about it, the more I want to go in on cycle.

I've been in out the gym, nothing consistent until I got the go head from the Dr. He said to get back to the routine. With a clean bill of health.

Maybe I'll just jump in on cycle.

But all roads on Pandora lead to Pearl Jam... Just be ready to press the skip button.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

workout for a bit before jumping on cycle, especially cardio.

your tendons will also thank you.

I hear ya bro I gotta get back on it hard tomorrow. I only got one workout in last week was sicker than a dog. Sucks cause that was week 4 into test and deca so I missed a good week of gains.

I hear ya bro I gotta get back on it hard tomorrow. I only got one workout in last week was sicker than a dog. Sucks cause that was week 4 into test and deca so I missed a good week of gains.
That F'en sux bro! Get it tomorrow and post an update here man. I'm hoping this thread will turn into something to help motivate!

could use it as a general motivator, post bad ass songs, prs, etc.

That F'en sux bro! Get it tomorrow and post an update here man. I'm hoping this thread will turn into something to help motivate!

Just got an invite to spend a week on a killer house boat in the middle of July....that there is some good motivation for me. I have 4 months or so to get it done!!

I am 5 weeks in a 12-16 week test deca run...so at that time I will be back on my TRT dose.

Beach season always gets me motivated!!!

Double looks by woman is always worth it.

Kill it!!!!!!!

Feeling like I hadn't lost any strength during that little break. Damn is there some nice ass in the gym today.

If I pulled one of these ladies, I'd have to call the wife, "Babe come watch this shit, It's going to be fucking amazing!"

MY motivation is PR's each visit. Even if its 10lbs. Just by getting to that next level motivates me for another day. When I plateau, I try different exercises to hit the muscle from a different angle in hopes of breaking out. But that just me.

-Rock

MY motivation is PR's each visit. Even if its 10lbs. Just by getting to that next level motivates me for another day. When I plateau, I try different exercises to hit the muscle from a different angle in hopes of breaking out. But that just me.

-Rock

Thats one reason why I train around a strength program as the base and then add all the other lifts. Chasing PR's on the main compound lifts really helps me stay motivated.

i am all so getting over a medical deal .i all ways try to look my best by trip to beach which is first of june i sure hope i can get there i did not loose a ton because i been working out taking gear igf,hgh all that over the years .i tried to work out couple times light weight while i was sick but i had a pic line in 2 ft long so .i got some gear on the way should be here i hope in about 7-10 days. been back in gym week taking some test deca right now that i had thought deca would help me be able to lift heavy get my strength back up .then going to drop to a low dos of deca for just joint and drop low dose test, run tren e ,mast e and var i really want some hgh to run i am all so taking some t3.i got like 6 weeks till the trip but i want to look good all summer to so. i going to hit it hard starting today well i did last week to but then i had to take 5 days off again due to work.but today and the rest of this week it on boys.i sure wish i would have order my gear sooner i usually have tons not waiting but shit happens at least var works fast and for me tri-tren which i am going to run kicks in fast so the only thing will be the mast e idk if 4 or 5 weeks is enough it maybe help a lil .my whole cycle will be more like 10 to 12 weeks so by middle of summer i looking right .lets work hard boys

al
l

Biceps, triceps, & forearms! Otep on the earbuds.
Saw an accident on the way to the gym, nothing major. Still stopped to see if everyone was okay. Fucking guy tried to get me to side with his story, because the other driver was a Mexican lady who spoke broken English, referred to her as "those kind of people". Shit makes me sick, hadn't the cops been there, i would have curb checked his ass. My motivation for today is visualization of beating his fucking ass, braking his fucking fingers one by one, and then throat stomping his ass.

https://youtu.be/B56J4v8MWPw

Last edited:
off day. i don't over-train. a little on the sick side or it would be back.

Back