FIrst Cycle advice/opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points

FIrst Cycle advice/opinion

Hi everyone i posted a similar thread a bit ago but i tweaked my first cycle and seeing how ill be starting it within a few weeks i just wanted to get some advice and finalize the product.

Weeks 1-12 Test e 400mg
    Injecting Mondays and Thursday
    Weeks 14-18 Nolva 40/40/20/20

AI will be aromasin, seeing its my first cycle and i do not know how my E2 balances yet i wont start AI until sides appear.

Low Life

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points

Read first cycle and pct 2012 . It's a sticky by HeavyIron . It's everything you need to know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hannamuscles View Post
    Hi everyone i posted a similar thread a bit ago but i tweaked my first cycle and seeing how ill be starting it within a few weeks i just wanted to get some advice and finalize the product.

Weeks 1-12 Test e 400mg
    Injecting Mondays and Thursday
    Weeks 14-18 Nolva 40/40/20/20

AI will be aromasin, seeing its my first cycle and i do not know how my E2 balances yet i wont start AI until sides appear.

Start the Aromasin day 1 at 12.5mg ED get bloods done at 6 weeks to see where your e2 is at and if you need to tweak the dose, an AI is used to prevent e2.

Use Clomid for pct weeks 14-18 100/50/50/50 and keep the nolvadex in case of gyno flare up.

Personally I would run the test at 500mg EW but that's just me 400 would be fine for first cycle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    940 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah I would bump the test to 500-600. How old are you and where are you at currently lab wise with test level?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ProjectSwole View Post
    Start the Aromasin day 1 at 12.5mg ED get bloods done at 6 weeks to see where your e2 is at and if you need to tweak the dose, an AI is used to prevent e2.

Use Clomid for pct weeks 14-18 100/50/50/50 and keep the nolvadex in case of gyno flare up.

Personally I would run the test at 500mg EW but that's just me 400 would be fine for first cycle.
    Ive heard many mixed things when it comes to clomid, about how nolva is far superior than it when it comes to pct, and shouldnt i see if im even sensitive to sides before throwing in an AI from the first day? I wouldnt want to crash my E2 and libido before even getting into my cycle you know? Most definitely will be doing bloods at 6 weeks in though for sure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cruefan89 View Post
    Yeah I would bump the test to 500-600. How old are you and where are you at currently lab wise with test level?
    In reply to you, i am 24 and from my last test my free t4 level range is 1.0ng/dL-2.9ng/dL, I actually have a slight above average abnormal test level, but im not complaining amiright

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Put test at 500 a week. Add clomid to pct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

As far as an ai, start a low dose about 2 weeks in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Rep Points

Don't wait for symptoms to appear to use the AI. That information plagues the internet and makes no sense conceptually. Think about this:

Your estrogen slowly climbs and isn't an issue, you stay off your AI, but then your estro gets to the point where it is causing high blood pressure (you may get high bp anyway, but the estro will not help) from water retention and your nipples are hurting. You now take the AI, but the estro is already doing damage. It is inflaming breast tissue and working your heart harder than it has too.

If you take the AI dose that you know complements your test dose, you can recover. It will take some time, but you also may not recover as easily and need to introduce Nolva to help with the breast tissue. Your situation may not be as serious as what I'm explaining, but with higher test doses, it is real. You don't keep an AI on hand, you use it.

As far as Clomid and Nolva go. I use both. My reasoning is that Nolva is an antagonist in the breast tissue and Clomid is an antagonist in the hypothalamus. They work in different areas. Clomid will not help with gyno. I will always run Nolva in my PCT because of that and always keep it on hand during cycle in case of gyno related symptoms. Using Nolva and Clomid together might not really matter, but because of where they act in the body, I take both together
    SteroidsFax VIP
    High Quality compounds
    Stellar customer service
    Unique VIP program
    Discrete shipping