• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TRT Discussion - IRC channel! (Finally!)

meffe

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi there!

I'm new to this forum, since I don't know which forum I should use!

Anyway, me and a friend of mine have started a IRC channel, regarding TRT. All this so we can discuss this topic with other people who are in the same situation, and all this LIVE.

I'm not telling you guys to abandon this forum, not at all, i'm just giving you a LIVE chat alternative. If you wan't to come and chat live, and discuss TRT.

Come to IRC server: irc.rizon.net 6667 (ports open 6660-6670 & SSL 6697/999) and join the channel #TRT

Welcome!

Hi there!

I'm new to this forum, since I don't know which forum I should use!

Anyway, me and a friend of mine have started a IRC channel, regarding TRT. All this so we can discuss this topic with other people who are in the same situation, and all this LIVE.

I'm not telling you guys to abandon this forum, not at all, i'm just giving you a LIVE chat alternative. If you wan't to come and chat live, and discuss TRT.

Come to IRC server: irc.rizon.net 6667 (ports open 6660-6670 & SSL 6697/999) and join the channel #TRT

Welcome!

Funny that a sponsor here just recently did the same thing and now you are trying to start your own chat room for the same thing....

Oh and nice first post btw

Sent from my iPhone while taking a shit

joining an unknown IRC server is very dangerous. bad suggestion.

Back