• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Pining in scar tissue

djn810c

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So my question is how much absorption is lost when pinning in a area like the glutes if to much scar tissue is there?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

I don't recommend it. My wife did delts and only delts for almost 3 months (every day pinning). One day I noticed a huge lump. Pulled over 10mL out of it and you could feel the scar tissue breaking as the needle would find different pockets of fluid

Seemed like none of the fluid really got through the scar tissue

I don't recommend it. My wife did delts and only delts for almost 3 months (every day pinning). One day I noticed a huge lump. Pulled over 10mL out of it and you could feel the scar tissue breaking as the needle would find different pockets of fluid

Seemed like none of the fluid really got through the scar tissue

If you people would backload slin pins for your delts and quads you wouldn't be having these issues. You people need to get your fucking shit together.

If you people would backload slin pins for your delts and quads you wouldn't be having these issues. You people need to get your fucking shit together.
I pin up to 3cc's per week in each deltoid depending on compound and cycle.... never a problem other than being a bit crunchy going in sometimes and towards the end of cycle I get the freaky looking delts.

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

Please educate me on this process. I'm being serious BTW

You take a regular syringe and needle 18g...20..whatever. Draw your oil. Take your 27g 1cc slin pinn, take the plunger out set it down carefully and inject the oil in the tube. You stick the slin pinn in your muscle then put the plunger in while it's in your delt or quad or whatever. Quad is easier than delt...backload...

You take a regular syringe and needle 18g...20..whatever. Draw your oil. Take your 27g 1cc slin pinn, take the plunger out set it down carefully and inject the oil in the tube. You stick the slin pinn in your muscle then put the plunger in while it's in your delt or quad or whatever. Quad is easier than delt...backload...

^^^ This saved my delts once I figured it out

Doesn't that inject more air into the muscle? Do you not aspirate once in?

curious as to what size skins you're using. thanks

It would probably take 6cc's of air through a vien if not more to kill someone... 99% of the time I use 27g .5 for injections it works perfectly

Precisely. Using slin pins for the majority of my pens and never looking back. Unless i'm trying new gear and it's thick as fuck.

So my question is how much absorption is lost when pinning in a area like the glutes if to much scar tissue is there?

I was using a 23ga 1in for delts. Built scar tissue fast. Now I use slins for everything but glutes.

To answer your question, I really don't know. Go through or around the scar tissue. You'd have to have a lot of scar tissue in your glute...

use different pinning sites .....i do delts , glutes , lats , tris and chest

Been doing this shit for over 30 years. Been doing it right for over 25 years.
I don't have anywhere that has "too much" scar tissue built up.
The only place I actually feel any scar tissue when pinning is the right glute.

I haven't used em but luer lock slin pins exist apparently, should make the above process a lot easier.

BD makes some 30g needles and everyone else makes 27gs you can swap on for just the pin.... I alternate between 30g and 27g depending on cruise or blast.

Excellent info here and this whole thread, but what's wrong with drawing and pinning with a slin pin?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Doesn't that inject more air into the muscle? Do you not aspirate once in?

I haven't used em but luer lock slin pins exist apparently, should make the above process a lot easier.

Here....... https://www.gpzmedlab.com/store/p/149-Nipro-1-CC-TB-Syringe-with-27-G-X-1/2-Needle-100-Count.aspx . Front loading is where it's at. No slug of air to contend with.

But what's wrong with drawing and pinning with a slin pin?
Nothing at all, except it takes forever to draw, and the pin will be duller due to double puncture.

Here....... https://www.gpzmedlab.com/store/p/149-Nipro-1-CC-TB-Syringe-with-27-G-X-1/2-Needle-100-Count.aspx . Front loading is where it's at. No slug of air to contend with.

Nothing at all, except it takes forever to draw, and the pin will be duller due to double puncture.
Yea it sucks drawing with it but I like it better than the idea of taking the plunger out and exposing it, and it should get duller but it's still way less pain than any IM injection

Yea it sucks drawing with it but I like it better than the idea of taking the plunger out and exposing it, and it should get duller but it's still way less pain than any IM injection
You missed the point of the link I posted. These slin pins have a luer lock. The pin can be removed, and front loaded without removing the plunger, Then re-attached to inject.

Get Shredded!
You missed the point of the link I posted. These slin pins have a luer lock. The pin can be removed, and front loaded without removing the plunger, Then re-attached to inject.
Sorry man i was in a bad area, couldn't open the link, that's awesome!

Thanks for the info and link. You guys just saved me some pain.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

fec27217d8c6f6bf9f6b07dab4cac68f.jpg

Needle fits right on top

This is realy interesting and would love to try the slin pin route. I have always pinned using a 25gx1". My slin pins only hold 1ml each. So say I'm shooting 3cc on monday, do you guys just backload 3 slin pins? Thanks in advance brothers

I want to do this but I run high mg gear it thick I have to push hard as I can to get it to go in with a 25g and heated all so takes forever to thraw with 23g .but it less oil so idk like say 600mg test per ml and 200 npp 200 mast e things like that. takes a while but you can pin 1 gram of gear in one 3ml barrel. maybe it scar tissue is why it so hard to go in or thick gear or both idk?

I really liked that link jerseydevil can put big pin on to pull it out then put smaller one on to push it in I like that .no wonder he the man. thanks bro

my only problem with pinning scar tissue ( which I try to avoid its completely by accident ) is how painful it is

Back