• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Comp Prep for Cycle

damatrix

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I decided to compete in a show on June 24/25 and I was wondering how well this cycle will do with my contest prep leading up to the show, diet and fat loss are not my issue I have done shows before and placed well but its doing it unnaturally im confused about

As of today I will be 14.5 Weeks out from the show 159lbs 9.5-9.8% Clippers done two days ago, 5'7"

On March 21 (13 weeks out) I will start Test cyp at 500mg/wk for 11 weeks ending the 13th of June

Then I will run Winstrol 50mg ED on May 9th for 6weeks

Week 1-11 Test Cyp 500mg/wk
Week 1-13 HCG 500iu/wk
Week 1-13 Arimidex .75mg/wk (.25mg MWF)
Week 7-13 Winny 50mg ED
Week 14-18 Clomid 100/50/50/50
Week 14-18 Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

Also if any advice on adding Clen

Supports being Glucosamine, NAC, Milk Thistle, Omegas, Taurine

I really need some help setting this up so i come in skin tight and low body fat also it is a NSL league show athletic physique so it is the same as the new classic physique in IFBB

man...

1-13 Test Prop 100mg ED
1-13 Mast Prop 75mg ED
1-7 NPP 150MG EOD
8-12 TREN 400mg wk

10-14 Anavar 100MG ED
10-14 Proviron 50mg ED
12-14 Winny 50MG ED

Arom 12.5 mg ED
Caber on hand

I honestly wouldnt bring what you outlined into a show. Hit this hard brother

i hope you are planning to grow into the show. otherwise with those stats right now you will be a skinny at say 5% dry
post up pic

man...

1-13 Test Prop 100mg ED
1-13 Mast Prop 75mg ED
1-7 NPP 150MG EOD
8-12 TREN 400mg wk

10-14 Anavar 100MG ED
10-14 Proviron 50mg ED
12-14 Winny 50MG ED

Arom 12.5 mg ED
Caber on hand

I honestly wouldnt bring what you outlined into a show. Hit this hard brother

Nice layout, why not run the Proviron all the way through and var atleast through the last 6 weeks?

This guy wants to run a basic cycle and people are throwing out dual 19-nor runs to counter his cycle, remember people he wants to pct and recover, thats gonna be very difficult coming off two 19-nors. Hes never ran half these drugs hes gonna have no idea wahts going on inside his body and why his dick isnt working and why he feels like total shit.

OP, youve competed before and done well, this is your first time doing a show on gear? It means you can be a little more dramatic about the caloric deficit your in without fear of losing muscle. As a natty you have to be very careful not to drop cals to low, which is true or cycling also but you can get away with a bigger deficit, Your looking at an 11 week cycle, I would opt for test prop, the ester is short so you can make changes and they will reflect on your body in a matter of days instead of weeks like with test e or c. If you were runnning a longer prep like 16 weeks id say start with long esters and switch to shorts 8 weeks out or so.
heres what i would run

150mgs prop eod, dropping it 2 weeks before the show, (this will help get rid of any more water from test)
the last 6 weeks anavar 50mgs ed, ran during the day of the show
the last 3 weeks winstrol 50mgs ed ran during day of show
Ive ran the combo many times as have many of my clients including 1 ifbb pro and they all come in crisp an sharp and hard dense grainy, everything you want, winny works quick, you dont need much time on it for it to do its thing
Then 50mgs proviron ran all the way through the show (can increase to 100mgs ed the last 2 weeks or so if you want)
start some adex at .25mgs twice a week in the begennning, and work your way up as the cycle goes on. the last 2 weeks of the show you really wanna ramp it up, 2 weeks out .5mgs eod, last week 1mg eod. adjust if needed up to 1mg eod 2 weeks out and 1mg ed the last week. that plus the proviron will dry you out nicely.

As for clen, if you find yourself in a sticking point, where you just cant get yourself any leaner and need to break a plateau add cycle of clen, it will smash through the plateau. Just look up how to run clen its not hard.

Good luck, and remember, diet is whats gonna win this show, not this cycle or anyone elses cycle. All about diet training and cardio. And this doesnt incllude sodium and water manipulation, the carb up, diuretics whether natural or rx etc. That last week peak week is the most difficult.

If you just run winny for leaning out pre-contest I think you'll be a little disappointed. Im running winny with a good diet and didnt get what I was expecting. Tren and/or NPP would be the way to go

This guy wants to run a basic cycle and people are throwing out dual 19-nor runs to counter his cycle, remember people he wants to pct and recover, thats gonna be very difficult coming off two 19-nors. Hes never ran half these drugs hes gonna have no idea wahts going on inside his body and why his dick isnt working and why he feels like total shit.

OP, youve competed before and done well, this is your first time doing a show on gear? It means you can be a little more dramatic about the caloric deficit your in without fear of losing muscle. As a natty you have to be very careful not to drop cals to low, which is true or cycling also but you can get away with a bigger deficit, Your looking at an 11 week cycle, I would opt for test prop, the ester is short so you can make changes and they will reflect on your body in a matter of days instead of weeks like with test e or c. If you were runnning a longer prep like 16 weeks id say start with long esters and switch to shorts 8 weeks out or so.
heres what i would run

150mgs prop eod, dropping it 2 weeks before the show, (this will help get rid of any more water from test)
the last 6 weeks anavar 50mgs ed, ran during the day of the show
the last 3 weeks winstrol 50mgs ed ran during day of show
Ive ran the combo many times as have many of my clients including 1 ifbb pro and they all come in crisp an sharp and hard dense grainy, everything you want, winny works quick, you dont need much time on it for it to do its thing
Then 50mgs proviron ran all the way through the show (can increase to 100mgs ed the last 2 weeks or so if you want)
start some adex at .25mgs twice a week in the begennning, and work your way up as the cycle goes on. the last 2 weeks of the show you really wanna ramp it up, 2 weeks out .5mgs eod, last week 1mg eod. adjust if needed up to 1mg eod 2 weeks out and 1mg ed the last week. that plus the proviron will dry you out nicely.

As for clen, if you find yourself in a sticking point, where you just cant get yourself any leaner and need to break a plateau add cycle of clen, it will smash through the plateau. Just look up how to run clen its not hard.

Good luck, and remember, diet is whats gonna win this show, not this cycle or anyone elses cycle. All about diet training and cardio. And this doesnt incllude sodium and water manipulation, the carb up, diuretics whether natural or rx etc. That last week peak week is the most difficult.

All great points but the weights 156 pounds.

I dont think the OP enters contests to lose. OP i'd give it all you have. What i suggested are all short esters and pct should not take that much longer. There is no double 19 nor as its split.

Traininsane took this more indepth and he gave some really good advice but at 156 pounds and almost 10% bodyfat i wouldnt rely on prop, winny andproviron to win me a show.

All great points but the weights 156 pounds.

I dont think the OP enters contests to lose. OP i'd give it all you have. What i suggested are all short esters and pct should not take that much longer. There is no double 19 nor as its split.

Traininsane took this more indepth and he gave some really good advice but at 156 pounds and almost 10% bodyfat i wouldnt rely on prop, winny andproviron to win me a show.

I might have missed the part where he said he was 159lbs lol, He is only 5'7 though, at about 160, wed need some pics to see, but if he cut to 4% and dried out hed most likely weigh around 140-145lbs. Even with tren, npp and every drug in the world there just isnt enough time. With tren He MIGHT be able only drop 5lbs or so. But hes going into an untested show, where theres gonna be 5'7 dudes walking around at 185+. Hed get blown away. 11 weeks is not enough time. Thats ALMOST enough time for him to do a solid bulk and add another 10-15lbs to his frame so hes startng prep at 175 (id say 16 weeks), and then add the tren test mast etc and hope the tren allows him to grow a little while losing bodyfat. But thats another 12 week phase minimum. There just isnt enough time.

OP, there just isnt enough time, even running a tren npp mast high test etc cycle there isnt enough time, youd have to grow into the show, youd have to start at youre current weight and lose bodyfat while gaining scale weight up to 165-170lbs or so, which means gaining a ton of muscle, more then most of us gain while soley focusing on bulking and bulking hard, and at the same time dropping a large amount of fat and getting sub 5% bf levels, which many of us dont reach when cutting is our sole focus. Kevin levrone was one of the few people who could pull that off and he would start 4-5 months out. He had incredible geneticis, He go from 200 at like 15% bf to 260 at 4% bf.

Not to be a downer bro. Its only march. Spend the next 3 months running a test npp dbol cycle eat your face off but keep your bf in check, that brings us to mid june, and then pick a show. Show season runs though the end of novemmber. so you got time bro. Dont go up there and get smoked, bring a good package to the stage and aim to do well. Im telling you, it doesnt matter what you run at this point being 11 weeks away, you dont and wont have near enough muscle or the condition for the stage.

it is a NSL league show athletic physique so it is the same as the new classic physique in IFBB
What is your maximum bodyweight for that division? For the NPC, it is 170 pounds. What about the NSL?

159lbs 9.5-9.8% Clippers done two days ago, 5'7"
So roughly 15 pounds of fat on your body, and you need to shed 8 pounds of it. IF you keep every ounce of muscle, then you would weigh 151 pounds, or approximately 20 pounds less than what you should be.

I would say do a later show and add 20 pounds with the extra time, THEN prep for the later show.

IML Gear Cream!
Op, this is really a tough call. There are many variables . Also, are you saying this is your first cycle? I would like to be clear about this first and foremost!

So roughly 15 pounds of fat on your body, and you need to shed 8 pounds of it. IF you keep every ounce of muscle, then you would weigh 151 pounds, or approximately 20 pounds less than what you should be.

I would say do a later show and add 20 pounds with the extra time, THEN prep for the later show.

Agree completely

Theres 9 months left in show season, if he works really hard and bulks for 5 months he could add those 20lbs, and then 4 months left to prep for one of the last shows in November.

If he was really that bf%. 99% of the time we are not nearly as lean as we think we are our have as much muscle.

I might have missed the part where he said he was 159lbs lol, He is only 5'7 though, at about 160, wed need some pics to see, but if he cut to 4% and dried out hed most likely weigh around 140-145lbs. Even with tren, npp and every drug in the world there just isnt enough time. With tren He MIGHT be able only drop 5lbs or so. But hes going into an untested show, where theres gonna be 5'7 dudes walking around at 185+. Hed get blown away. 11 weeks is not enough time. Thats ALMOST enough time for him to do a solid bulk and add another 10-15lbs to his frame so hes startng prep at 175 (id say 16 weeks), and then add the tren test mast etc and hope the tren allows him to grow a little while losing bodyfat. But thats another 12 week phase minimum. There just isnt enough time.

OP, there just isnt enough time, even running a tren npp mast high test etc cycle there isnt enough time, youd have to grow into the show, youd have to start at youre current weight and lose bodyfat while gaining scale weight up to 165-170lbs or so, which means gaining a ton of muscle, more then most of us gain while soley focusing on bulking and bulking hard, and at the same time dropping a large amount of fat and getting sub 5% bf levels, which many of us dont reach when cutting is our sole focus. Kevin levrone was one of the few people who could pull that off and he would start 4-5 months out. He had incredible geneticis, He go from 200 at like 15% bf to 260 at 4% bf.

Not to be a downer bro. Its only march. Spend the next 3 months running a test npp dbol cycle eat your face off but keep your bf in check, that brings us to mid june, and then pick a show. Show season runs though the end of novemmber. so you got time bro. Dont go up there and get smoked, bring a good package to the stage and aim to do well. Im telling you, it doesnt matter what you run at this point being 11 weeks away, you dont and wont have near enough muscle or the condition for the stage.
Agree with every word.

Is this your first cycle? Either way you need some time to grow some hard dense mature muscle man

I would up Arimidex , drop the clomid and add Halostestin for 4 weeks only !!! Maybe add Proviron if u r not on !! Your test is a little low , you can offset the sides with a shotload of water , Arimidex , cardio , almost zero carbs !!! It can be done and I don't care what people say !!!!

Back