• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Solid and affordable vendor for HGH

sdumper

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Currently me and my girl friend are both running 2 IU perday which translates into roughly a 25 day supply of 5 vials a piece for roughly 300.00.

The problem is id like us to go to 2.5 IUs a day but thats only a 20 day supply at the 300.00 rate. Do any of you guys know of a solid quality vendor that wont break the bank?

Check under forum sponsors and do some homework. Plenty of them....

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yeah..you're getting hit a little. It if that's generics..if it isn't it's just fake..

Look around some...do your research. Lotta places post or have labs but things can change from batch to batch

Yeah..you're getting hit a little. It if that's generics..if it isn't it's just fake..

Look around some...do your research. Lotta places post or have labs but things can change from batch to batch

Thats the problem i can google all day but I was hoping for some input from people who actually could recommend one that they consider solid. The one we have we did a fair amount of research on and they have good rep but its a ton of money per month.

For instance I use Bullylabs for my other needs and they are rock solid with great pricing...sometimes slow to ship but its worth it.

Thats the problem i can google all day but I was hoping for some input from people who actually could recommend one that they consider solid. The one we have we did a fair amount of research on and they have good rep but its a ton of money per month.

For instance I use Bullylabs for my other needs and they are rock solid with great pricing...sometimes slow to ship but its worth it.

Look no further my friend

I asked the same question , but I get the same answers ( do research ) well we have done research and this is part of the research asking questions and asking more questions !!! Good luck . Also if money was not a issue who would you recommend besides Pharma or course .

You havent..look in the sources sub forums and look at their labs and the dates the labs were done..labs a year ago don't mean shit.
Look I know it's frustrating but what you're both doing is making yourself an easy target for reps (no offense phd)

The gh market is a moving target

you need to find a time tested one that produces consistent results. obviously one would want to purchase something that can be verified on the original manufacturers website via code.

Jesus H. Christ! There about 20 sponsors on this forum.... They each have their own sub-forum. Look at them, go to their sites, request their products list.

Put it in the effort and you will find what you're looking for. It's not that difficult really.

But YOU have to put in the time and do YOUR OWN homework.

IML Gear Cream!
Jesus H. Christ! There about 20 sponsors on this forum.... They each have their own sub-forum. Look at them, go to their sites, request their products list.

Put it in the effort and you will find what you're looking for. It's not that difficult really.

But YOU have to put in the time and do YOUR OWN homework.

Not only that but this isn't the place for source discussion OP! Read the fucking rules!

I posted gh labs for two different sponsors in the last two months...... They're out there

Pharmacom 700 iu for 800.00 if u catch one of the sales from basicstero.

I would take your time. This shit is expensive. You should have at least a 3 or 4 month supply before starting IMO. It takes a while to have it land some times and there are other factors brother.

2943 out...

Back