• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rumor control from Sherk

IML Gear Cream!
I've seen worse mob mentality for less. I don't think IA has been treated unfairly..they were given the opportunity to handle it quietly and they didnt.

But you just don't know..you can't know...that'd what I'm getting at..and in this case it's better to er on the side of caution. I said it before and I'll say it again-it wasn't just sherk that had this kind of reaction.

This is an honest question. So we've had the Gigatest 600 out for some time. Even the guys who can't take the t500 can handle the Gigatest because it's a blend. So what happens if one guy out of literally thousands of vials sold had an adverse reaction should we pull the whole product? The percentage of people on this product that have had no issues BY FAR outweighs the hand full of guys that had pip and sherks abscess.

This is an honest question. So we've had the Gigatest 600 out for some time. Even the guys who can't take the t500 can handle the Gigatest because it's a blend. So what happens if one guy out of literally thousands of vials sold had an adverse reaction should we pull the whole product? The percentage of people on this product that have had no issues BY FAR outweighs the hand full of guys that had pip and sherks abscess.

I don't think it's just one guy that had an abscess .and look ..here's the thing..you say it's 7 pins in before something props up..do you know that it wasn't just the immune system finally folding under a repeated attack? Do you know that the abscess wasn't from the very first pin it just took a while to get out of control? Do you know that several guys had reactions and they were able to fight off the infection? I think for piece of mind you have to pull the product and you have to be public about what happened at the very least if you don't have control over pulling the product. Look man..I've been where you are over allergic reactions..it's an uncomfortable spot especially when you yourself haven't had a reaction it doesn't make sense to you. I get that but is it worth it to jeopardize someone else?

Blueprint had like..if I remember right like three dudes that had decent ..what I assume are allergic reactions to eo..Jimmy and I made it public..with pics . We took some shit for *you pinned it wrong* type questions but the point is we made it public in case it was something else.

I've seen worse mob mentality for less. I don't think IA has been treated unfairly..they were given the opportunity to handle it quietly and they didnt.

And that's not true either. Sherk came to me with his issue and I talked to the boss man about it and he said there's no way one guy out of close to 1000 just happened to get a vial that had bacteria in it. I didn't tell him to fuck off or anything. But because I didn't jump and say "sorry we will pull the product from the shelves" he took it as I don't care and were not doing anything about it. If McDonald's sells 800 burgers today and one guy gets sick are they going to trash tem all absolutely not.

I think pull the t500 and make everyone happy and it'll all be done and over with. Anyways I'm going to go pop a hammer pill and beat my dick all day, have fun here lady and gents :coffee:

I don't think it's just one guy that had an abscess .and look ..here's the thing..you say it's 7 pins in before something props up..do you know that it wasn't just the immune system finally folding under a repeated attack? Do you know that the abscess wasn't from the very first pin it just took a while to get out of control? Do you know that several guys had reactions and they were able to fight off the infection? I think for piece of mind you have to pull the product and you have to be public about what happened at the very least if you don't have control over pulling the product. Look man..I've been where you are over allergic reactions..it's an uncomfortable spot especially when you yourself haven't had a reaction it doesn't make sense to you. I get that but is it worth it to jeopardize someone else?

If the abscess were from the first pin wouldn't pin 2-6 also have an issue? If bacteria were present at the beginning of his run there would have been more problems. The only pin with an issue was the one he didn't cut with other oil. Which leads me to believe it's a pip issue. Not a dirty gear issue.

It's already been stated but I'll say it again. We are making more and have discontinued the end of the first batch. Do I think we need to do this? No but again because we care we are doing it. Issue solved. Now let's all put our effort into something constructive again.

I think I'll grab some coffee and leave Anal Support Forum to their anally induced methods of Super anal investigations.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

And that's not true either. Sherk came to me with his issue and I talked to the boss man about it and he said there's no way one guy out of close to 1000 just happened to get a vial that had bacteria in it. I didn't tell him to fuck off or anything. But because I didn't jump and say "sorry we will pull the product from the shelves" he took it as I don't care and were not doing anything about it. If McDonald's sells 800 burgers today and one guy gets sick are they going to trash tem all absolutely not.

Well you did say you weren't going to pull it. And not getting back to me shows a lack of care. Not bringing it to the members here does as well. So...

Get Shredded!

Actually Chipotle recently did exactly that and changed their food handling practices...but not really relevant

Oh and also now it's close to 1000 when yesterday it was only 50 made and 40 were sold?

How do you pin 6 times without a problem and get an infection on the 7th and blame it on the gear? I'm honestly interested, if the gear was bad wouldn't you have got an infection weeks before the 7th pin? And if you drew with a big mass 18 gauge and something got in the vial leading to an infection that's not the sources fault correct?

Someone explain how you go 6 injections just fine but the 7th gives you an infection if the gear had bacteria the whole time

Maybe not actually. In other words, the more bad shit you put in your body the more chances it has to fuck your world. Think of cigarette smoking for example. Does smoking cause cancer on the first drag?

So if the gear in question is bad, it might take one guy several pins where another could get sick on the first try. Hell some guys might not even have issues at all but it doesn't mean its ok if the gear is dirty. If the shits dirty one infection is all I need to know. This is a fine example of why I avoid cheap gear.

Oh and also now it's close to 1000 when yesterday it was only 50 made and 40 were sold?

Shows that you don't read posts before you speak. Boss man and myself cleared that up already. 5000ml were made of each. Not 500. So yes that 1000.

If the abscess were from the first pin wouldn't pin 2-6 also have an issue? If bacteria were present at the beginning of his run there would have been more problems. The only pin with an issue was the one he didn't cut with other oil. Which leads me to believe it's a pip issue. Not a dirty gear issue.

A pip issue? So how do you explain the ER and their findings dr bobber. Did they ultra sound wrong? Did they pin me wrong when doing the blood draw? So they put me on 2 aggressive antibiotics for pip huh? You sound like you have no idea what you're talking about. Or did you forget I went to the ER with a 103° fever on Monday. You do have Selective memory.

It's already been stated but I'll say it again. We are making more and have discontinued the end of the first batch. Do I think we need to do this? No but again because we care we are doing it. Issue solved. Now let's all put our effort into something constructive again.

Addressing some of our sick friends who were on your gear is pretty god damn constructive and from the sound of it, you still have a serious problem on your hands.

No. It's from your body not absorbing the gear and causing an abscess. Fuck even heavy said it. High dosed gear has a lot of solvents in it and that's why he doesn't like it. Because it causes pip in some, reactions in some which could lead to an abscess and it could turn septic. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Addressing some of our sick friends who were on your gear is pretty god damn constructive and from the sound of it, you still have a serious problem on your hands.

Let's not be over dramatic here guy. Sick friends? Really? That was weeks ago and everyone is good. But keep trolling like you do and making bigger issues out of nothing.

Shows that you don't read posts before you speak. Boss man and myself cleared that up already. 5000ml were made of each. Not 500. So yes that 1000.

Ok that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Now tell us what you did to take care of our sick friends.

No. It's from your body not absorbing the gear and causing an abscess. Fuck even heavy said it. High dosed gear has a lot of solvents in it and that's why he doesn't like it. Because it causes pip in some, reactions in some which could lead to an abscess and it could turn septic. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Putting words in your mouth? Do you know what that means? I haven't put words in your mouth

IML Gear Cream!
Let's not be over dramatic here guy. Sick friends? Really? That was weeks ago and everyone is good. But keep trolling like you do and making bigger issues out of nothing.

"No body died from using our products yet, just a few got sick. So come on guys please stop talking about this. Pretty please?"

Clint what sick friends? The guys that got pip in the mass blood tests? They are not sick. Just had some pip and are now all better. Thanks.

Sherk. I know you got an abscess. I think we can all agree on that. But with it just so happening to happen on the 7th pin which was not cut with another oil then isn't it at all possible that it was cause by something other than bacteria in the vial?

The dude is most likely dead ..and he seemed too erratic to me to even take free gear from. Don't paint everything with such a broad brush.

So by your statement you do agree that mods get free gear?
And yes bsr fucked a ton of guy's even from day 1. Ppl complained and mod hi brushed it under the rug.
This guy is sitting on a ton of pplz money laying low
I would to.

But enough bout that fake fuck
Continue with the sponcer bashing
And the melting.

So if every member made a thread about getting a knot in there ass or sholder we would never have anything else to talk about..

Also i myself and both of my cousins had pip from ama prop.
But this was when i 1st came on to this board , i was afraid to say something because i did my reading and i gelt like I'd be hated on fast and hard so i kept quiet. So please don't say they never had problems they did , nust dident know it gtg right.

Now i remember when i used t400 the REAL T400 for mexico best shit ever now that shit hurt everytime plus it was hot in that area and i got sick everytime. I mixed it with equogain and problem solved. These day's there no such thing as t600 t500 t400 maybe t300 you just cant get all that in one bottle sorry if you belive that but i know what i need to know and you can keep be living.

6 days no problem that's fine
The real t400 1st pin you can feel it
Instantly.

A list of ppl i know or myself that had pip heres the labs..
AMA
MLG
RC
OP
HAMMER
DQ.
Legend
ITS no secret i here it all.
Now let's add ia to the list right?
Feel free to add to the list im sure other ppl have had it once or twice im not afraid to say something i was at 1st not anymore fuck it.

Cheapthreads out..

I can't help be be bugged when people explain medicine when they have no fucking god damn idea what they're talking about. I am not perfect myself, but that bothers the fucking shit out of me.

b8b3db5b9da00864c9fc3771f6aabc29.jpg

Clint what sick friends? The guys that got pip in the mass blood tests? They are not sick. Just had some pip and are now all better. Thanks.

Sherk. I know you got an abscess. I think we can all agree on that. But with it just so happening to happen on the 7th pin which was not cut with another oil then isn't it at all possible that it was cause by something other than bacteria in the vial?

If I said your product causes aids (which it does) then you could accuse me of trolling.

Until then try to put the great big noodle of yours to work figuring out how to make this right for our friends who just so happen to be very, very, unhappy with your product. FYI: No I didn't use your gear nor will I. However, I do happen to know what sepsis feels like from using cheap, poor quality gear. You're accusing me of blowing this out of proportion, well I say you're making light of the subject to increase your bottom line. If we're both guilty, which one of us has the worse character flaw? The one concerned about his mates, or the one lining his pockets?

Last edited:
If I remember correctly didn't clint need to get an abscess removed in the past? kinda remember something like that....:coffee:

How do I make it right exactly? I talk to
All the guys from the blood test regularly and not one of them that dropped out have said a word to me about being upset. Actually the opposite. They were sorry that they were unable to finish the test because they got pip and most offered to pay for the gear. Which I obviously declined. So who was wronged that I need to take care of? There is no pleasing Sherk he's just pissed and lashing out.

If I remember correctly didn't clint need to get an abscess removed in the past? kinda remember something like that....:coffee:
Just to clarify, this was long before this, and nothing to do with this company......:coffee:

Back