• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

14 Week Photo Progression

WaterTurkey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hired a diet coach (3j nutrition) and began carb cycling at a 500 calorie deficit for a slow recomp...Gear free at this point and had been off cycle/done with PCT for about 7 weeks.

My diet had really gone to shit, I had been just eating as much as possible after my summer cycle to try and maintain anything whatsoever.. Which clearly destroyed my physique.

(All pictures are taken fasted, straight out of bed).

20794js.jpg

i5sl01.jpg

27x16cp.jpg

2ue4bh4.jpg

ekjqfb.jpg

At this point I began my current blast.. starting with 300mg cyp and 300mg prop a week.

15g2jat.jpg

125qtg2.jpg

qya8lh.jpg

xcm5pf.jpg

I felt entirely satisfied with the amount of recomp I achieved. I had only lost 6lbs, but trimmed about 2.5" off my stomach.. With that said I made the transition to bulk and I began the current stack I am on now; 800mg cyp, 450mg tren hex, and 900mg mast blend. I transitioned to a straight 4500kcal and 300/500/100 diet plan.

afc0tf.jpg

1zyu5oi.jpg

sgloup.jpg

1gj2ax.jpg

I have about 7 weeks left on this regiment, and just started including Turinabol into the mix. After the blast is ceased I will cruise until about mid-June and then hit a short MTR run to further recomp.

My next year or two will be full of npp/test/mast blasts to hopefully put on some quality size. Ideally my two year goal is to be at 215 and current BF; maintained. I have yet to achieve over 200lbs without being super dissatisfied with my BF, so we will see.

Last edited:
Nice transformation Idaho
Keep it up

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Great Progress, 3Js my coach aswel I'm down 12lbs in 6 weeks with no gear, check out my log!

Nice job buddy . Damn when been on this 14 weeks. I just counted up today myself. I like this guy he keeps pushing me. Recomping right now . 207.4 today lost a little lower abs but blasting next month. The food man almost time to feed again. Damn fine job again.

5' 8" on a good day..

Thanks for the kind words guys.. He definitely could be a more intricate diet coach, but I feel simply having to check in with some one every week makes it much easier to stay on track. I thought I knew a decent amount about nutrition, but clearly I did not.

5' 8" on a good day..

Thanks for the kind words guys.. He definitely could be a more intricate diet coach, but I feel simply having to check in with some one every week makes it much easier to stay on track. I thought I knew a decent amount about nutrition, but clearly I did not.
I think he has done a great job.

Stripped off body fat and is now building you up, like a lean bulk, that's the way to do it.

IML Gear Cream!
I only mean "more intricate" just for the simple fact his diet layouts are fairly cookie cutter. Projectswole and Gdawg can confirm this.. I am very happy with what I have learned thus far, and at the price point ($400/year). I will learn a plethora of information, making it WELL worth the cost. I figured if I could gather a couple bulk, recomp, and cut diet variations it would have paid for itself.

Fucking Idaho over here KILLIN IT. Crazy transformation all through some life obstacles and some bullshit. Hats off friend, some killer gainz made no joke.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I felt entirely satisfied with the amount of recomp I achieved. I had only lost 6lbs, but trimmed about 2.5" off my stomach.. With that said I made the transition to bulk and I began the current stack I am on now; 800mg cyp, 450mg tren hex, and 900mg mast blend. I transitioned to a straight 4500kcal and 300/500/100 diet plan.

Good recomp, starting to look decent.

Macros listed add up to 4100kcal, unless you had expressed it as a ratio, in which case you should have used : instead of /.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Good recomp, starting to look decent.

Macros listed add up to 4100kcal, unless you had expressed it as a ratio, in which case you should have used : instead of /.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

My apologies.. you are right that it is a baseline 4100kcal.. I factored in my post-workout nutrition into the "daily" caloric tally, but not the macros.

And much appreciated Dylan! I'm stoked to see what the next 7 weeks will bring. You mention the life obstacles, and let me say, never have I had something terrible in life immediately make me 100% committed and driven to something. It was a blessing in disguise.

Dude that's amazing. Your doing a bang up job bro. Keep it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice work man. definitely helps a lot to have someone hold you accountable

I am a lot more demanding I guess. I aggravate this guy more than I aggravate Dannie. My wife checks in weekly but I talk with him way more. Just depends on what I see. What I'm getting at is it is probably as intricate as you want to make it for those interested. I look forward to weigh in and pics . It drives me.

nice man!! coming around really well can't wait to see the end of the blast, you'll look great

I am really looking forward to seeing how the blast/cruise method treats me. I have not had a successful PCT to date, the highest T level I have regained was in the low 300's. It should really help with continuing progression when I don't drop down to my starting point after each cycle....

Back